Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Some serious questions for PKYEK Cvs! (Page 3)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
No focus on Abhaya=No Trps...LOL
Now i know why TRPS doesn't increase in pkyek... Bcoz d cv's have not yet focussed completely on d leads...
All time dey r showing Jealousy and other couples...
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre..Bournville..

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
chakku i agree with u totally todays epi was crap Deadeven i heve this que who is the storys lead and how many love story they are going to show Angrycome on cvs this is a abhiya story if i am not wrong D'ohand arnab madhu romance what was the need now and arnab called her cleopatra ROFLcvs pls ans us we cant tolerate this crap epi now pls do the honour of showing the story of abhiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Its the story of evry1...except Abhiya ...simple...LOLLOLLOL...Logic...dnt talk abt tht...My advice..dnt use ur brains while watching Pkyek...LOLLOLLOL...
Then I guess it is completely illogical to watch this showDead
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

YOU SAID IT ALL LOVE!!!!! BRAVO!

Befikre

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Angry for cvs 

Edited by strawberryrashu - 19 September 2011 at 10:37am

Befikre

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I agree wid u Chakku CV's r really irritating us wid extra dose of Panchi AngryAngry.Ahh so stupid evn I was lke Abhay ko suddenly kya hua tht he started neel ko kyun maara bhajan agn & thn Arnab-Madhu jinki already 3 daughters ab ubse kya cricket team banwane ka irrada haiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Befikre

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku

I am seriously pissed off with these crap episodesDead The CVs have completely lost it. They serve us crap garnished with bloopers and expect us to have that happilyDead I have some serious questions for our not-so-beloved-CVsAngry

Cool cool dear LOLLOL...u are pissed due to expectation..rather i dont have much except good happy ending for abhlya ...i dont find pkyek that interesting any more as there are too many issues Dead

1. Whose Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is it?D'oh

For once and for all, please clear it to us that who is the lead pair of the show? Is it any boy with Panchhi? Jiya? Abhinna? Madhu-Arnab? Or Trangad? The CVs show Abhiya's pic to promote PKYEK but what do they show in the show?Confused They made these two confess their love last week on Monday, then they forgot that they have to show their love story also. They again started showing Abhiya with other people. The episodes of Thursday and Friday were complete crap, but today's episode is a must watch for people who don't wanna spoil their health by taking sleeping pills because it gave you natural sleep before time. Sleepy

I thought that with Panchhi getting Danish, they will finally settle this woman, but no, they wanna show Danchhi love saga againDead I mean, what do they see in this character, I don't get?! Is she so damn important for the show that without her the show will not run or will not have TRPs? Why do they give 15 minutes screenspace to her everyday out of 22 minutes?Confused

Hmm i dont agree completely  here as abhlya cannot just run the story by themselves ...what do u mean fighting together .they are doing it , they are pretending to all & facing too many problems ..not issues is gonna come between & then have to stand for each other . Confess doesn't mean to stand together or be together . ...i will get bore if i have to see them always together ...cv did show there love by phone call , eye contact etc. Some imp character has to be part of abhlya story like alina , deepu , jeh etc
Kabir & misha story is refreshing , light alone with abhay-alina-jeh -piya intense story.
I agree that panchi character is not being like by many & CV can rather show better than danchi love . Deadscreen space is wasted when we get see T , trangad , danchi & madhu ...they are quite boring & find them useless ..so less screenspace is fine

2. Is there any logic left in the show?Ermm

They showed to us that Chaandeena killed Neil, but today Abhay all of a sudden came fuming saying that he wants to know who killed Neil?!ConfusedGeek Errrmmm didn't Chaandeena already confess that they were behind all this? Then why did they repeat the Abhay investigation part again? I hope they aren't changing the plan of showing Chaandeena as murderers now because that would be really SENSELESS and ILLOGICALPinch

Hmm i was too wondering whats going on ..is that i dont remember or something i missed out ...oops CV want to save chandeena but errrmmm i dont expect logic & fan will losse interest if they continue Dead

3. Is madhu more romantic than Abhiya?Confused

The CVs never forget to show the other pairs romancing but they forget the meaning of love and romance in Abhiya's case. OK was there any need of showing Madhu Arnab romance? Is anyone interested? Isn't her other show Bade Achchhe Lagte hain enough for oldies romance that now she is filling the youth based show PKYEK with that alsoDead I am not against their romance but please balance it with the leads' romance.

Gosh what was that ...madhu romance . Do we need to get see them ..who will be interested when audience dont like to see so much of old people . CV loose there trp by showing such thing ...it was really irritating to see madhu romance ..lol

4. Is there always a need to interrupt Abhiya's conversation or moment?Ouch

After fortnight or so we get to see Abhiya and their romance and that too is interrupted by people alwaysOuch Are the CVs interested in Abhiya story or not? I mean the precap was worth watching after the disastrous episode but by CVs grace it was interrupted by the third personClap Good going CVs. 

Hmm Yeh cv can make some thing different ..u can predict what will happen next . Unless cv keep the suspence & different track ...it become so boring ..well abhlya case it is always the same place , same track & everything same Dead...still they have something that keep us hook . CV can really bring out best in them by having strong story , track

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Chakize..I am feeling sick today...Dead

Arnab-Madhu story hi bachi hui thi woh bhi aaj puri ho gayi... Dead

And as for precap I donno what should I say...I can just hope that this will end some fake drama... Dead

And for rest ..no comment yaara...you wrote all...Hug

seriously Rumi yaarDead 
I don't find anything interesting or new in the story nowDead Everything is being recycled. From girls falling for Abhay to Abhiya being neglectedDead

And Madhu Arnab scene made me sick todayDead

-Rumi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index