Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I agree wid u Chakku CV's r really irritating us wid extra dose of Panchi 😡😡.Ahh so stupid evn I was lke Abhay ko suddenly kya hua tht he started neel ko kyun maara bhajan agn & thn Arnab-Madhu jinki already 3 daughters ab ubse kya cricket team banwane ka irrada hai😡

Yaar I was hoping Abhay manaoing Piya today and not gaaoing Neil ke bhajan🤢

@Blue🤣
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye e aisa answer hai jiska jawab uper wala bhi nhi de skta...😆cvs r testing our patient level...some day our anger will burst n then cvs hve to pay for this😡😡
im crying ...with heart seriously😭cvs aisa kyo kr rhe hai..i wanna to watch abhiya...okk chalo i know ki pure tyme abhiya nhi dikha skte but wht they r doing with us...they only give us abhiya scene once in a week😡

panchi,panchi ki shaddi,panchi ka love,panchi udas hai ,panchi jada khati hai,panchi ke sath bura hua,panchi ka pet dard,ufffpanchi panchi panchi.i just hate this word...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡u knowwht iss topic pe mein pui book likh skti hun...😆😡
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Cool cool dear 😆😆...u are pissed due to expectation..rather i dont have much except good happy ending for abhlya ...i dont find pkyek that interesting any more as there are too many issues 🤢

Me too Rupa, PKYEK has lost it's charm🤢

Hmm i dont agree completely  here as abhlya cannot just run the story by themselves ...what do u mean fighting together .they are doing it , they are pretending to all & facing too many problems ..not issues is gonna come between & then have to stand for each other . Confess doesn't mean to stand together or be together . ...i will get bore if i have to see them always together ...cv did show there love by phone call , eye contact etc. Some imp character has to be part of abhlya story like alina , deepu , jeh etc
Kabir & misha story is refreshing , light alone with abhay-alina-jeh -piya intense story.
I agree that panchi character is not being like by many & CV can rather show better than danchi love . 🤢screen space is wasted when we get see T , trangad , danchi & madhu ...they are quite boring & find them useless ..so less screenspace is fine

Rupa I don't get it when people say that the story cannot be run only by Abhiya😕 Because we Abhiyans demand for some screenspace for Abhiya and not the whole of episode. So don't the leads have that much right also to get some screenspace together? And fighting together is just not limited to making each-other jealous or pairing up with other characters, it is to fight the supernatural world together.

Hmm Yeh cv can make some thing different ..u can predict what will happen next . Unless cv keep the suspence & different track ...it become so boring ..well abhlya case it is always the same place , same track & everything same 🤢...still they have something that keep us hook . CV can really bring out best in them by having strong story , track
Yes Dear, the story has become predictable and useless now🤢

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_1234

I agree with u totally chakks. 

In Todays' epi i enjoyed only the jeh-alina-piya car ride. now that was interesting with some unexpected revelation. Ofcourse the precap was superb. 

rest evrything was CRAP. Esp madhu arnab part.  🥱🤢 15 min of panchi - GOD SAVE US. 😡

Seems like today i can conveniently skip my daily dose of sleeping pills. 😆

Yes only that car conversation was interesting. Atleast something got revealed but rest was all crap🤢
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

In a soap - all characters get a story to run the show - buh if this show had 20 mins out of 2 mins for Abhiya this show will fly - BECAUSE abhiya ARE A MAGICAL COUPLE -

yes Cari I completely agree😍 But in CVs ko kaun samjhaaye??😡
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

bilkul sach kaha tumne Chakku ...

I'm confused tooo ... whose pyaar ki kahani is it ???... 
here almost all couples are shown in romantic coochie coo ...some time or the other ... I guess it applies to all the characters ... just to justify the title Cvs kahin bhi some romantic coochie coo  thoos dete hain ...they are least bothered which couple it is or who the fans want to see... bas pyaar has to be there ...I don't like the idea yaar ...

Seriously Suma
In PKYEK except for Abhiya's love story we get to see everyone else's love story🤢
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I AGREE WITH YOU..I AGREE WITH YOU...I AGREE WITH YOU🤗..EVERY WORD BY WORD..but now I have stopped saying anything & be happywith whateverfew seconds that we get of ABHIYA..😍
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish18

Its about everyone's love story except Abhiya... Seriuosly Panchi torture wasnt enough that now they have started showing Madhu Arnab's too??😒  

I don't think since Abhiya confession they have been given more than 5 minutes of screen space..After last Monday we hardly got any gud scenes.

And regarding Neel... well... marne ke baad bhi viewers ko torture kar raha hai👎🏼

yes dear, Madhu Arnab scene was a DISASTER🤢 I am already fed up of this birdie and now her mum has started too🤢
Abhiya are always neglected🤢
No comments about Neil
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chakku do u know what's the problem with us - the abhiya fans. The problem is we are abhiya fans. We are suffering for being abhiya fans. cvs never like to give screenspace to abhiya. Rather than they are more interested in panchi and other staffs. Now danchi love story will be full bloom. And today I seriously controlled myself from switching off the channel. I was utterly confused seeing that abhay asking the hooded people who are behind neel's murder. Few days earlier chandeena declared that they killed Neel but now they seem to show the new entry behind neel's murder. Hospital staff I am thinking will continue 3-4 more days. And ofcourse we will not get abhiya.