Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Chakku cudn't agree with you more... i donno what to say.. i waste my 30 minutes everyday for this ðŸ˜³

1. Whose Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is it?

Minutes ago I wrote the same thing on Cari's post dear that is't not PKYEK of Abhiya but Panchi ki pyaar ki kahaniyas or watever ðŸ¥± i mean common... she's a side character and everyday something happening that revolves around her... i don wanna say anything else as it might sound rude ðŸ˜µ

2. Is there any logic left in the show?🤔

The starting made me clueless... and seriously side your brain before watching the show.. no need of using it...  ðŸ˜µ ðŸ¤¢

4. Is there always a need to interrupt Abhiya's conversation or moment?

The precap was the only thing I felt like watching today... and I would be more thn happy if Jeh catches those two cause I'm tired of the hide-n-seek game...  but i don think it's gonna happen so soon... and what will we get? 2-3 mins of Abhiya in a week... that's it  thought finally their lovestory started but NOO... it's some1 else's lovestory all over again... ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¢

Thanks tanzie.

Seriously yaar, even I was thinking the same that do I waste my precious time for this carp? PKYEK doesn't attract me like it used to before, reason is our beloved CVs🤢

Arrghhh I hate panchhi ki kahaniyan🤢 

And need not mention the precap, the only good thing about the epi which got spoilt🤢
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviliciousgirl

Bada Bing Bada Boom!!!

And all we get is sada hua episodes!...Chakks i agree with you..the epi was a total waste, though for some moment i felt sad for Birdie when she was asking about Danish. But the rest was utter crap. And what else can we do...we Abhiya fanatics have to tolerate this craps!!! 

I will quote whatever  austenrox said, cause i totally agree with her ".they should be lucky they have got such ever supporting , obssesive abhiya fanatics who stick to all this crap for the sake of both of them...we all face OCD on abhiya...many abhiya fanatics like me are over here who cannot quit the show because of these two...cvs should be lucky...but , no...of course they will take us loyal abhiya lovers for granted"

Thanks Chandu.
You felt bad for Birdie? I have stopped feeling for her now because she does nothing but disgusts me🤢

And I agree with Austie..
Agree wid each n every word u wrote.It was Abhay-Piya's 'Dark Love-Story'..but we havn't seen a proper love-story till now,even after 11 months and 11 days .😆.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: austenrox

yes theres no point brooding over it now..but i guess abhay never expected such a thing to happen from his own clan when nothing happened for the past two centuires...and his pure heart was speaking today...his flicks of a true vampire come rarely when he needs to save his parents..or when situations demand him to truly function what destiny and fate have made him.his dual mechanisms are going to make me  have a field day!😕..but i love him nonetheless ðŸ˜›

Even I lob him Koyel but I hate the CVs😳
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you. I really like the show but now I dont feel like watching it anymore. What's the point?
Each time I wait for abhiya but instead we get piya-jeh, abhay-alina, panchi-danish, arnab-madhu, kabir-misha, tracker-angad
Need I continue
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Chaks, calm down! How many times have we put these questions? And have we ever got answers regarding why AbhIya and even this show as a whole are always given step motherly treatment? NO, we haven't and we never will. You know why? Because they CVs themselves don't know what to do with it!

There is no point voicing your opinion. No one except your fellow AbhIyaians will listen. Why should they? We're just fans right? No one owes us any explanation. No one even owes us a proper track for our favourite couple who apparently happen to be the leads of the show as well.
AbhIya, in the true sense, have only been reduced to the title montage now. In the actual show, something else is happening altogether.
I had a gut feeling that the CVs will continue with their rubbish even after the confession and I hate how I was so right! I really hate it!

LOL thanks for calming me down Neetz😆 I guess make such posts over and over again and then they get trashed and CVs never look them only

IKR? The CVs showed Abhiya romance when the confession was fake so we didn't enjoy it whole heartedly and now when the confession is for real, we aren't getting ABhiya
Please change the Cvs Ekta😡
Befikre thumbnail
@Anu...seriously yaar, the TRPs are down because there is no ABhiya and no logic in the story

@cari...LOB JUUU TOO MOMMY🤗
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you . cvs😡😡😡😡😡 its a abhiya show their love story.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

chakku i agree with u totally todays epi was crap ðŸ¤¢even i heve this que who is the storys lead and how many love story they are going to show ðŸ˜¡come on cvs this is a abhiya story if i am not wrong and arnab madhu romance what was the need now and arnab called her cleopatra ðŸ¤£cvs pls ans us we cant tolerate this crap epi now pls do the honour of showing the story of abhiya

Thanks😆
When they showed us Arnab madhu, I  was like what the hell? ðŸ˜• Yehi dekhna baki reh gaya tha?🤢
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chakku

Anu the Cvs have been always unfair to Abhiya's love story
They have never given us Abhiya's proper track and all they have given us is CRAP🤢Even tomorrow they will be interrupted

And Madhu scene made me sick today, why don't the CVs understand that we harly care about Madhu's pyaar and Panhhi's story?

Ya Chakku...i understand...and seriously as now d confession of Abhaya took place atleast we shud get Sum Scenes on them but rather we r getting at all disguisting scenes.. and madhu-arnab...wth is wrong with them...atleast d creatives could have given abhaya in place of buddhe couples...😆