Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😡 for cvs 
Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree wid u Chakku CV's r really irritating us wid extra dose of Panchi 😡😡.Ahh so stupid evn I was lke Abhay ko suddenly kya hua tht he started neel ko kyun maara bhajan agn & thn Arnab-Madhu jinki already 3 daughters ab ubse kya cricket team banwane ka irrada hai😡

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

I am seriously pissed off with these crap episodes🤢 The CVs have completely lost it. They serve us crap garnished with bloopers and expect us to have that happily🤢 I have some serious questions for our not-so-beloved-CVs😡

Cool cool dear 😆😆...u are pissed due to expectation..rather i dont have much except good happy ending for abhlya ...i dont find pkyek that interesting any more as there are too many issues 🤢

1. Whose Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is it?

For once and for all, please clear it to us that who is the lead pair of the show? Is it any boy with Panchhi? Jiya? Abhinna? Madhu-Arnab? Or Trangad? The CVs show Abhiya's pic to promote PKYEK but what do they show in the show?😕 They made these two confess their love last week on Monday, then they forgot that they have to show their love story also. They again started showing Abhiya with other people. The episodes of Thursday and Friday were complete crap, but today's episode is a must watch for people who don't wanna spoil their health by taking sleeping pills because it gave you natural sleep before time. 🥱

I thought that with Panchhi getting Danish, they will finally settle this woman, but no, they wanna show Danchhi love saga again🤢 I mean, what do they see in this character, I don't get?! Is she so damn important for the show that without her the show will not run or will not have TRPs? Why do they give 15 minutes screenspace to her everyday out of 22 minutes?😕

Hmm i dont agree completely  here as abhlya cannot just run the story by themselves ...what do u mean fighting together .they are doing it , they are pretending to all & facing too many problems ..not issues is gonna come between & then have to stand for each other . Confess doesn't mean to stand together or be together . ...i will get bore if i have to see them always together ...cv did show there love by phone call , eye contact etc. Some imp character has to be part of abhlya story like alina , deepu , jeh etc
Kabir & misha story is refreshing , light alone with abhay-alina-jeh -piya intense story.
I agree that panchi character is not being like by many & CV can rather show better than danchi love . 🤢screen space is wasted when we get see T , trangad , danchi & madhu ...they are quite boring & find them useless ..so less screenspace is fine

2. Is there any logic left in the show?🤔

They showed to us that Chaandeena killed Neil, but today Abhay all of a sudden came fuming saying that he wants to know who killed Neil?!😕🤓 Errrmmm didn't Chaandeena already confess that they were behind all this? Then why did they repeat the Abhay investigation part again? I hope they aren't changing the plan of showing Chaandeena as murderers now because that would be really SENSELESS and ILLOGICAL😵

Hmm i was too wondering whats going on ..is that i dont remember or something i missed out ...oops CV want to save chandeena but errrmmm i dont expect logic & fan will losse interest if they continue 🤢

3. Is madhu more romantic than Abhiya?😕

The CVs never forget to show the other pairs romancing but they forget the meaning of love and romance in Abhiya's case. OK was there any need of showing Madhu Arnab romance? Is anyone interested? Isn't her other show Bade Achchhe Lagte hain enough for oldies romance that now she is filling the youth based show PKYEK with that also🤢 I am not against their romance but please balance it with the leads' romance.

Gosh what was that ...madhu romance . Do we need to get see them ..who will be interested when audience dont like to see so much of old people . CV loose there trp by showing such thing ...it was really irritating to see madhu romance ..lol

4. Is there always a need to interrupt Abhiya's conversation or moment?

After fortnight or so we get to see Abhiya and their romance and that too is interrupted by people always Are the CVs interested in Abhiya story or not? I mean the precap was worth watching after the disastrous episode but by CVs grace it was interrupted by the third person👏 Good going CVs. 

Hmm Yeh cv can make some thing different ..u can predict what will happen next . Unless cv keep the suspence & different track ...it become so boring ..well abhlya case it is always the same place , same track & everything same 🤢...still they have something that keep us hook . CV can really bring out best in them by having strong story , track

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Chakize..I am feeling sick today...🤢

Arnab-Madhu story hi bachi hui thi woh bhi aaj puri ho gayi... 🤢

And as for precap I donno what should I say...I can just hope that this will end some fake drama... 🤢

And for rest ..no comment yaara...you wrote all...🤗

seriously Rumi yaar🤢 
I don't find anything interesting or new in the story now🤢 Everything is being recycled. From girls falling for Abhay to Abhiya being neglected🤢

And Madhu Arnab scene made me sick today🤢
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u totally chakks. 

In Todays' epi i enjoyed only the jeh-alina-piya car ride. now that was interesting with some unexpected revelation. Ofcourse the precap was superb. 

rest evrything was CRAP. Esp madhu arnab part.  🥱🤢 15 min of panchi - GOD SAVE US. 😡

Seems like today i can conveniently skip my daily dose of sleeping pills. 😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

In a soap - all characters get a story to run the show - buh if this show had 20 mins out of 2 mins for Abhiya this show will fly - BECAUSE abhiya ARE A MAGICAL COUPLE -

sumana-13 thumbnail
bilkul sach kaha tumne Chakku ...
I'm confused tooo ... whose pyaar ki kahani is it ???... 
here almost all couples are shown in romantic coochie coo ...some time or the other ... I guess it applies to all the characters ... just to justify the title Cvs kahin bhi some romantic coochie coo  thoos dete hain ...they are least bothered which couple it is or who the fans want to see... bas pyaar has to be there ...I don't like the idea yaar ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Its about everyone's love story except Abhiya... Seriuosly Panchi torture wasnt enough that now they have started showing Madhu Arnab's too??😒  
I don't think since Abhiya confession they have been given more than 5 minutes of screen space..After last Monday we hardly got any gud scenes.

And regarding Neel... well... marne ke baad bhi viewers ko torture kar raha hai👎🏼
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayarsh

yes chackz you said exactly the correct one. . . we love to see abhiya movements or something to them. . But what's this 2 minutes about them and remaining 20 to 22 minutes all other one's it irritate ya. .

thanks.
yes dear Abhiya are never given proper screenspace in the show despite them being the leads
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

chakku this torture is here to stay now as PKYEK is not ending and SO is not revamping. Tonight there was once again ad for SKS and they have reopened the participation lines, and its on SO only, so clearly, no revamp, PKYEK staying, so lets be prepared for more drags and kabab mein haddis 🤢

Dishu I am the happiest person after hearing that my favourite show isn't ending but then why can't the CVs show us good story? If they ahve got the opportunity to run the show then why don't they utilise the opportunity?🥱