Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
chakku this torture is here to stay now as PKYEK is not ending and SO is not revamping. Tonight there was once again ad for SKS and they have reopened the participation lines, and its on SO only, so clearly, no revamp, PKYEK staying, so lets be prepared for more drags and kabab mein haddis 🤢
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Reserved...------
edited----
Great Question Chakku...👍🏼
1)The Creatives have completely forgotten dat dis Show Abt Abhaya not Any other couples...🤢 and today's episodes was a complete crap...no focus on d leads not even a single scene... D cv's shud better take part in Ghajini part 2🤣

2)I too found dat weird Abhay out of nowhere came 2 investigate abt who d murderer..of neel was... 😕 jaane wale chale gaye uske baad ye sab karne se kya faida😆

3)Madhu wat suddenly happened 2 her...apne pati par ab itna pyaar kyun🤣 cv's ko koi kam dham nehi hain kya why dey r showing Buddhe romance🤣

4)The Precap only saved d episode😍 but waha bhi aaga kabaab mein haddi...😆 why all r after Abhaya...😛

Anu the Cvs have been always unfair to Abhiya's love story 
They have never given us Abhiya's proper track and all they have given us is CRAP🤢 Even tomorrow they will be interrupted

And Madhu scene made me sick today, why don't the CVs understand that we harly care about Madhu's pyaar and Panhhi's story?
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chakku

Chakku cudn't agree with you more... i donno what to say.. i waste my 30 minutes everyday for this 😳

1. Whose Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is it?

Minutes ago I wrote the same thing on Cari's post dear that is't not PKYEK of Abhiya but Panchi ki pyaar ki kahaniyas or watever 🥱 i mean common... she's a side character and everyday something happening that revolves around her... i don wanna say anything else as it might sound rude 😵

2. Is there any logic left in the show?🤔

The starting made me clueless... and seriously side your brain before watching the show.. no need of using it...  😵 🤢

4. Is there always a need to interrupt Abhiya's conversation or moment?

The precap was the only thing I felt like watching today... and I would be more thn happy if Jeh catches those two cause I'm tired of the hide-n-seek game...  but i don think it's gonna happen so soon... and what will we get? 2-3 mins of Abhiya in a week... that's it  thought finally their lovestory started but NOO... it's some1 else's lovestory all over again... 😡 🤢

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bada Bing Bada Boom!!!

And all we get is sada hua episodes!...Chakks i agree with you..the epi was a total waste, though for some moment i felt sad for Birdie when she was asking about Danish. But the rest was utter crap. And what else can we do...we Abhiya fanatics have to tolerate this craps!!! 

I will quote whatever  austenrox said, cause i totally agree with her ".they should be lucky they have got such ever supporting , obssesive abhiya fanatics who stick to all this crap for the sake of both of them...we all face OCD on abhiya...many abhiya fanatics like me are over here who cannot quit the show because of these two...cvs should be lucky...but , no...of course they will take us loyal abhiya lovers for granted"
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chakku

Abhiya fans and Abhiya have always been sidelined in the show have they ever given us proper Abhiya track?🤢 

But Koyel isn't it illogical to show Abhay worrying about Neil's death, when the chapter is closed?😕

yes theres no point brooding over it now..but i guess abhay never expected such a thing to happen from his own clan when nothing happened for the past two centuires...and his pure heart was speaking today...his flicks of a true vampire come rarely when he needs to save his parents..or when situations demand him to truly function what destiny and fate have made him.his dual mechanisms are going to make me  have a field day!😕..but i love him nonetheless 😛
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Chaks, calm down! How many times have we put these questions? And have we ever got answers regarding why AbhIya and even this show as a whole are always given step motherly treatment? NO, we haven't and we never will. You know why? Because they CVs themselves don't know what to do with it!
There is no point voicing your opinion. No one except your fellow AbhIyaians will listen. Why should they? We're just fans right? No one owes us any explanation. No one even owes us a proper track for our favourite couple who apparently happen to be the leads of the show as well.
AbhIya, in the true sense, have only been reduced to the title montage now. In the actual show, something else is happening altogether.
I had a gut feeling that the CVs will continue with their rubbish even after the confession and I hate how I was so right! I really hate it!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
No focus on Abhaya=No Trps...😆
Now i know why TRPS doesn't increase in pkyek... Bcoz d cv's have not yet focussed completely on d leads...
All time dey r showing Jealousy and other couples...
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chakku i agree with u totally todays epi was crap 🤢even i heve this que who is the storys lead and how many love story they are going to show 😡come on cvs this is a abhiya story if i am not wrong and arnab madhu romance what was the need now and arnab called her cleopatra 🤣cvs pls ans us we cant tolerate this crap epi now pls do the honour of showing the story of abhiya
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Its the story of evry1...except Abhiya ...simple...😆😆😆...Logic...dnt talk abt tht...My advice..dnt use ur brains while watching Pkyek...😆😆😆...

Then I guess it is completely illogical to watch this show🤢
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
YOU SAID IT ALL LOVE!!!!! BRAVO!