Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think he believes in the dupatta but he was definately mesmerized seeing Khushi. He couldn't stop looking at her, I was just in aww with that scene.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He was for sure surprised and also confused. He was staring at her because he likes her in traditional attire and the gungat was looking so good on her head and also with her expressions shocked with all the mixed feelings, she did look good. So she will haunt him with Gungat now on along with saree and rain.

Jaya
pisces16 thumbnail
Tabu 7  you are so funny   Only if he could say it like that 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tabu7

First of all loved today's epi!

from lavanya and khushi's dance to la proposing arnav! Etc etc!! For the first time I enjoyed a scene between la and arnav! Ofcourse I don't want arnav to be all excited and say yes! But it was nice that they put this scene in!

But Don't u think... Wen arnav saw dupatta on khushi's head he was happy but suprised!! Ofcourse so many questions in his head of what? How? when? where! lol
arnav, what ever u say about u not believing these signs! But u wished 'Kash yeh sach ho!' Right arnav?!

he didn't have the angry face on him!

On the phone he should say; 'u stupid girl I am made for u! didn't u get the sign! U Stil want la to marry me!!!

πŸ˜†

I actually enjoyed it too.. Tonight toh will all the be more fun!πŸ˜† "React Damn it!"πŸ˜†
I wish Arnav could try to believe in these things.. It would be really a great feeling!!😳😍
Hayyyeee and ArHi scenes..😍 Oh sooo πŸ˜ πŸ˜

😳

Let's wait and watch what happens tonight.. Chaloo, before my parents throw chappals and jootes on me, I better finish up my workπŸ˜† I'll dream about it tonight when I go to bed😳