Was Arnav happy seeing dupatta on Khushi?

Posted: 12 years ago
First of all loved today's epi!

from lavanya and khushi's dance to la proposing arnav! Etc etc!! For the first time I enjoyed a scene between la and arnav! Ofcourse I don't want arnav to be all excited and say yes! But it was nice that they put this scene in!

But Don't u think... Wen arnav saw dupatta on khushi's head he was happy but suprised!! Ofcourse so many questions in his head of what? How? when? where! lol
arnav, what ever u say about u not believing these signs! But u wished 'Kash yeh sach ho!' Right arnav?!

he didn't have the angry face on him!

On the phone he should say; 'u stupid girl I am made for u! didn't u get the sign! U Stil want la to marry me!!!

😆
I dont think he believes in that dupatta thing at all.. 😵 
I wish he did, but I do feel at that point of time, he was happy seeing Khushi with that dupatta...😍

I wonder whether Arnav even knew what the dupatta falling on the head signifies.😕
Kushi explained it to La but does Arnav know what it means?
I don't know whether he was happy but i know that he was certainly taken aback and surprised!😆 and totally lost in Khushi!😛
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I<font color="#660000"> wonder whether Arnaveven knew whatthe dupatta falling on the head signifies.😕</font>
<font color="#660000">Kushi explained it to La but does Arnav know what it means?</font>

He did, didn't he I thought lavanya explained it before handing it over to arnav!

Oh well , at least khushi knows wat it means!
I m just happy , he stopped few times and turned back!!
Originally posted by mary78613

I don't know whether he was happy but i know that he was certainly taken aback and surprised!😆 and totally lost in Khushi!😛

Ye! Hw he turned back few types, wonder wat he was thinking!
Originally posted by Tabu7

He did, didn't he I thought lavanya explained it before handing it over to arnav!

Oh well , at least khushi knows wat it means!
I m just happy , he stopped few times and turned back!!

Lavanya was about to explain to Arnav. She says: if this chunri falls on my head...
But before she could say any further Arnav takes the dupatta and throws it away.

But ya, you are right atleast kushi understood what it meant!! And Arnav turning back and looking at her was great..😊
Edited by S.Stephy - 12 years ago
all i can say is that he ws mesmerized to see khushi in the dupatta!!!
i dunno thnk he knew thw significance of dupatta falling...so there's no reason fr him to be happy!!!
he ws jst lost in her beauty!!!! 
Originally posted by S.Stephy

</div>

<font color="#660000">Lavanya was about to explain to Arnav. She says: if this chunri falls on my head...</font>

<font color="#660000">But before she could say any further Arnav takes the dupatta and throws it away.

<div>

But ya, you are right atleastkushi understood what it meant!! And Arnav turning back and looking at her was great..😊
</font>

but If she said that much, then wouldn't arnav had assumed wat she was gonna say next? Which is y he got angry n threw it sum where else! NE way! if he didn't find out this! He will later on!Edited by Tabu7 - 12 years ago
i bet he was how'd it reached on her?????😲😲 is it a sign??

🤣 @ wat u want him to say 🤣😆