Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kinjal should live the house and see how is lt like to stay alone without her famliy
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Shaffa, she should use all you are saying here as an argument why she should be allowed to do this profession, she is used to the finer things in life and her husband he can't afford, so she is doing the modelling and she doesn't mind if he accompanies her to the photo shoot, they can arrange in advance, so he can guard her and look after her there...that's all, but Kinjal she's spiteful and will be insulting everyone with her big mouth and she should get a slap not for insulting Aham because it will bring him realisation where Gopi is concerned but for her part in causing pain to Gopi in the first place, the letter to Gopi, the necklace she ordered and switching the gift card (on the necklace), treating Gopi like crap in he house, and when Gopi came to Urmila's her words to Gopi, even though Gopi was protecting her against Aham's anger when he found out about Umang...so she is ungrateful and deserves this slap now.

Kinjal is a spoilt, spiteful rich girl whos finer things have been taken away and her mother thinking she is doing the best for her is not Kokila is doing it for her self...and ahem well he didnt give Gopi a chance he labled her as a golddigger,  uneducated and  made her life hell its taken him a year to see what she is realy like...in my book both bro and sis are the same both need a good slap...if Ahem treated Gopi with a bit of respect  at first then Kinjal might not hav had the guts to do what she did...
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever

Kinjal should live the house and see how is lt like to stay alone without her famliy

she is living without them now???she should live and make ago of her modling and show them all that she can work an make her life a better one...she realy needs to get away from urmi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shaffa

Kinjal is a spoilt, spiteful rich girl whos finer things have been taken away and her mother thinking she is doing the best for her is not Kokila is doing it for her self...and ahem well he didnt give Gopi a chance he labled her as a golddigger,  uneducated and  made her life hell its taken him a year to see what she is realy like...in my book both bro and sis are the same both need a good slap...if Ahem treated Gopi with a bit of respect  at first then Kinjal might not hav had the guts to do what she did...

Agreed Aham is also to be blamed, so is Kokila, bringing an innocent girl into the house when she knew she raised a stubborn son like that, also lots of times Kokila has been too harsh on Gopi, because she wants to be boss and Gopi the obedient bahu...all the time pleasing and appeasing her. So Kinjal, Aham, Kokila, Rashi, Urmila and even Gopi herself are to be blamed for what happened to Gopi this last year. One by one they need to repent, Kinjal is a good place to start don't you think?

I don't want Gopi to fall into Aham's arms easily either, after all the pain he caused her...ignore my Suhag Raat post...๐Ÿ˜†, for a year the girl was suffering under his stubborn and beastly attitude. Can you think of any punishments for Aham?

shaffa thumbnail

Agreed Aham is also to be blamed, so is Kokila, bringing an innocent girl into the house when she knew she raised a stubborn son like that, also lots of times Kokila has been too harsh on Gopi, because she wants to be boss and Gopi the obedient bahu...all the time pleasing and appeasing her. So Kinjal, Aham, Kokila, Rashi, Urmila and even Gopi herself are to be blamed for what happened to Gopi this last year. One by one they need to repent, Kinjal is a good place to start don't you think?

I don't want Gopi to fall into Aham's arms easily either, after all the pain he caused her...ignore my Suhag Raat post...๐Ÿ˜†, for a year the girl was suffering under his stubborn and beastly attitude. Can you think of any punishments for Aham?

Well Nafisa i was thinking off chopping a part of the anatomy ...but Sughag Raat stopped me๐Ÿ˜† tying him up and tickling him to death the boy really needs a good laugh or Gopi could just ignore him and shout at him every now and then just for the hell of it๐Ÿ˜‰
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shaffa

Well Nafisa i was thinking off chopping a part of the anatomy ...but Sughag Raat stopped me๐Ÿ˜† tying him up and tickling him to death the boy really needs a good laugh or Gopi could just ignore him and shout at him every now and then just for the hell of it๐Ÿ˜‰

Red๐Ÿคฃ

Yes the promise of Goham suhag raat can't chop anything off, we need it all working...lol, some feathers to tickle him with, I agree he doesn't laugh enough.

I think ignoring him would drive him mad, as he follows her around with his eyes you know, if she ignored him and paid attention to Jigar for example it would be ace...and he goes meek when women shout at him so that could work...

There is a fan fic around I will amend this post to show what is in the imagination of others on the forum when Gopi pays attention to Jigar.

Good you haven't read it (no like underneath...shaffa) enjoy...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1697428
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
shaffa thumbnail

Red๐Ÿคฃ

Yes the promise of Goham suhag raat can't chop anything off, we need it all working...lol, some feathers to tickle him with, I agree he doesn't laugh enough.

I think ignoring him would drive him mad, as he follows her around with his eyes you know, if she ignored him and paid attention to Jigar for example it would be ace...and he goes meek when women shout at him so that could work...

There is a fan fic around I will amend this post to show what is in the imagination of others on the forum when Gopi pays attention to Jigar.

Good you haven't read it (no like underneath...shaffa) enjoy...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1697428

Green eyed monster if gopi showed interest in Jiger๐Ÿ˜‰ i havent read the post you attached i will read at lunch time ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks