diyarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

even i thnk its latas ex!
Omg...its so interesting
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think the confused vimal is just a distraction too to make us think it was him.  I don't see the revenge track because we have too many evil characters right now, why add another to the pot??  Also, I have a theory. Lata and Vimal were last together as he waited for her outside the jewellry shop.  Maybe someone hit vimal on the head or drugged him and took Lata.  In the state of shock, lata may not know what happened and she may even think it was Vimal but then superheroes Abharan will come to the rescue and solve the whole mystery and save the families from conflicts again to which Koyal will make her entrance again along with the endless evils in line to ruin Abha's life.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rianna

i think the confused vimal is just a distraction too to make us think it was him. I don't see the revenge track because we have too many evil characters right now, why add another to the pot?? Also, I have a theory. Lata and Vimal were last together as he waited for her outside the jewellry shop. Maybe someone hit vimal on the head or drugged him and took Lata. In the state of shock, lata may not know what happened and she may even think it was Vimal but then superheroes Abharan will come to the rescue and solve the whole mystery and save the families from conflicts again to which Koyal will make her entrance again along with the endless evils in line to ruin Abha's life.

i thnk same...and wish it wil happn.. I c't thnk it is Vimal.. He is nt..
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyarocks

even i thnk its latas ex!
Omg...its so interesting

may be...it her old hus..Edited by rechus - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rianna

i think the confused vimal is just a distraction too to make us think it was him.  I don't see the revenge track because we have too many evil characters right now, why add another to the pot??  Also, I have a theory. Lata and Vimal were last together as he waited for her outside the jewellry shop.  Maybe someone hit vimal on the head or drugged him and took Lata.  In the state of shock, lata may not know what happened and she may even think it was Vimal but then superheroes Abharan will come to the rescue and solve the whole mystery and save the families from conflicts again to which Koyal will make her entrance again along with the endless evils in line to ruin Abha's life.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

surely cant be vimal. i mean this would tarnish the character forever. its not something you can just  get over and move on. why would cvs want to damage the character. and not just him, the effects on both families would be irreparable
like some of you are saying cvs are trying to make us suspect him but something else is going on

lets hope so
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

surely cant be vimal. i mean this would tarnish the character forever. its not something you can just get over and move on. why would cvs want to damage the character. and not just him, the effects on both families would be irreparable
like some of you are saying cvs are trying to make us suspect him but something else is going on

lets hope so

u r ryte... I d't thnk it vimal.. CVs try to confusing us..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its not Vimal or Raj

Koyal could be the one who set Goons after and Vimal prolly was hit on the head by goons to knock him out and they might have raped Lata..This is my take on this issue..

Koyal and lil help by Priyanka..
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No...i dont thnk vimal can do it,how come suddenly he is interested in lata after many years,surely this cv's want to distract viewers