adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Why was abhay asking the vampires who killed neel. Wasnt it clear before that chandeena had killed him. What's the point of asking again.
Doesnt make sense. Somebody please explain๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Even I did not understand that!
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜‰ i think one๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• of the clan members who was against abhay killed neel !!!!!!!!
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

๐Ÿ˜‰ i think one๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• of the clan members who was against abhay killed neel !!!!!!!!

I suppose. But CVs have changed the story. Last to last week, in a episode abhay came storming in and asked chandeena why they killed neel
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

Why was abhay asking the vampires who killed neel. Wasnt it clear before that chandeena had killed him. What's the point of asking again.

Abhay knows who killed Neel...It was just simple old Abhay's sarcasm and attitude...Haseena answers him saying "you only said not to harm Deepu aunty...you didn't say anything about anyone else"! Unless they are other vampires like Victoria and James who kill humans...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rraadd thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

Abhay asked them(he ment) what is this happening he is not yet sure who acually bit on him... only we know its chandeena. . .he doesn't...
Snehabr thumbnail

Or may be one of those red hooded vampires!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
because the CVs have changed the story line and now that mystery lady will be shown to be Neel's murderer. Nothing new in that. CVs have amnesia problems. They keep forgetting what they showed in previous episodes.
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

because the CVs have changed the story line and now that mystery lady will be shown to be Neel's murderer. Nothing new in that. CVs have amnesia problems. They keep forgetting what they showed in previous episodes.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya guys this was bit confusing and even simply seems like foolishness i don't understand the logic itself.:)