Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Nads... have trust on HC.. he wont select a show based on saas bahu saga!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Trust HC ... am kinda beginning to hate these words used together 🀣

I saw the epi again last evening in repeat without blinking the eye and when kastur was coming down the stairs i felt mohan was indifferent and resigned and at the end he was more like kis drama hey πŸ˜†

And likarsh i agree with you he is not marrying her in hateful way, one reason he agreed to marry her is because he does not want to let his mom down ... i mean if baapji finds out all that mohan has been upto in london all hell will break loose and the one to suffer the most will be saroj, so he has made a mistake and he will suffer for it himself ... so the inherent goodness is there in mohan and when saroj said "tou ney sabit kar diya tou gala parivaar ka pursh hey" he looked really really sad because the realization that he has let his mom down was very much there but if he refuses to marry kastur he knows they will have to hear more crap from baapji due to the mess he is in
Soaps1 thumbnail
Only thing i don't want is Mohan to change over night and also even when he is reformed i don't want him to become all boring and serious and want his wit to stay, i want his cheekiness to stay, i want him to still wear cool dresses and not the boring ones πŸ€” But hum jo sochtey hien wo kabhi nahi hota so ... 
Soaps1 thumbnail

🀣
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Trust HC ... am kinda beginning to hate these words used together 🀣

I saw the epi again last evening in repeat without blinking the eye and when kastur was coming down the stairs i felt mohan was indifferent and resigned and at the end he was more like kis drama hey πŸ˜†

And likarsh i agree with you he is not marrying her in hateful way, one reason he agreed to marry her is because he does not want to let his mom down ... i mean if baapji finds out all that mohan has been upto in london all hell will break loose and the one to suffer the most will be saroj, so he has made a mistake and he will suffer for it himself ... so the inherent goodness is there in mohan and when saroj said "tou ney sabit kar diya tou gala parivaar ka pursh hey" he looked really really sad because the realization that he has let his mom down was very much there but if he refuses to marry kastur he knows they will have to hear more crap from baapji due to the mess he is in

u r right!!! one of d reasons surely is his luv nd respect 4 saroj dat he agreed 4 d wedding.
it wasn't a bahana, but it is true dat if he refuses 2 marry den baapji 4 his whole life will bug saroj nd make her life haell. soo MOHAN as a luving son dosn't wana c his mom in dat state, as already he is guilty 4 d mistake he did .
Soaps1 thumbnail
No i dont think he agreed to marry kastur because if he had refused baapji would have bugged saroj all her life, he is marrying her because if he does not baapji will sooner or later come to know about his debt and the mess he is in and that is when he will make saroj's life miserable and mohan does not want that. If the money issue was not there mohan would have refused baapji no matter what but now he does not want baapji to find out his truth and insult saroj by saying i told u not to send him abroad 

@soaps- yaa dr even sumhw i meant d same. aal of our views regarding his refusal end up in saroj getting insulted. sooo dat is d main point. but i really pity both SAROJ nd MOHAN they r sooo bebas dat knowingly they hv put dere foot on d axe!!!

kastur is lucky in a way dat she has a vry supportive fam, whwere every1 luvs her equally nd makes sure dat she gets everything she desires 4.
But poor MOHAN, no 1 xcept his momo understands his pain, nd nw she is alsoo threatening nd blakmailing him. Y dosn't she understand dat  wen MOHAN already told her dat kastur is a gud girl so wat if she is less educated. he even told dat , i m not perfect either???
i hp MOHAN's fam esp his dad nd grandpa understand him in future nd support him.
usually in reality, boys  like MOHAN do get spoiled due 2 dere crazy family, so over here d CVs hv tried 2 sho us sum reality.
but do u kno, y kastur din't study?????
Soaps1 thumbnail
No i don't want baapji to support mohan ... i want them to clash and in the end mohan to emerge a winner πŸ˜ˆ only then will baapji learn his lesson that he can't force things upon others 
yaa even i want dat 2 happen, but wen MOHAN is d winner, i want him 2 go 2 baapji nd respectfully faces him nd share his views. den only baapji will understand hw precious our MOHAN is😍
silky_harshad thumbnail
Check this gals,liz to inactive hai,mere wale hi bardast krlo 😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47077505
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No matter what happens... after the wedding I want the original mohan back.. who is back-answering and setting baapji straight... if they make mohan a lamb just bcoz baapji will scold saroj I will not accept it 😑