Dharampatni

Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 - Page 26

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Rani... I have not seen the epi as yet..😃 I will do it tonite.. Am too bogged down with work ! Soieee

provide me with the link.. maybe i can try

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

And sam what u feel is lack of continuity i just feel is there attempt at showing mohan all good before wedding so that they can reveal his "true colors" later and give zour ka jhatka zour sey ðŸ˜†

But i miss mohan's one liners and his wit ... i so so hope reforming does not mean witless mohan by any chance am so not gonna like that

but soapie this would loolk even more stupid
to show tht Mohan pretended all the time, in front of everyone I can understand but why with himself
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ Nads, Purvimeh & Manasi all anyone

I need help can someone please explain Mohan expression when Kastur was coming down the stairs and when MoHur was with Baa. I couldn't read any of Mohan facial expression

Neither could i ... and damn this has to be the first time ever i could not read HC's expressions  ... such an insult to my fanhood 🤣 I saw epi again just for that purpose but still could not .. will watch on youtube over the weekend and try to decode
SunShine_A thumbnail

Neither could i ... and damn this has to be the first time ever i could not read HC's expressions  ... such an insult to my fanhood 🤣 I saw epi again just for that purpose but still could not .. will watch on youtube over the weekend and try to decode

aftr figuring
bless me also with ur knowledge
I was confused tht wht HC was trying to portray there as Mohan
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunShine_A

but soapie this would loolk even more stupid

to show tht Mohan pretended all the time, in front of everyone I can understand but why with himself

I don't think he was pretending when he told saroj the reason for putting money back ... he was being honest with the reason ... he was not pretending when he refused to take jewellery ... but he told saorj that its his fault why should she pay for it? So marrying kastur is more like him paying the price ... and we should not forget he told baapji he does not like kastur clearly that will have significance later on too
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunShine_A

I was confused tht wht HC was trying to portray there as Mohan

I know 😡 and this has to be like the first time ever ... mey ab achi fan nahi rahi 🥺🤣 but no worries am surely gonna decode once i watch on youtube ... i have some idea but won't post till i am sure
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nads mohan is not in a mood to maro oneliners... so it is ok... we will get him back!!!😃

So mohan has done somehting.. which is not gunaha😆... but still wants to go ahead and get married when his friend is hiding around in ricksaws and chawls🤢What an amazing story the CVs have come up with!!! Atleast they could have shown that mohan has asked for one week's time or something... weirdos!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raniii

That looked like genuine admiring...! Bhenji to a pretty girl ! Seeing how happy she is..! Its not love from him as yet but it turning towards slowly accepting her ! 
Soaps1 thumbnail
I kinda agree and slightly disagree with purvi but will write only when i am sure ðŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail

I don't think he was pretending when he told saroj the reason for putting money back ... he was being honest with the reason ... he was not pretending when he refused to take jewellery ... but he told saorj that its his fault why should she pay for it? So marrying kastur is more like him paying the price ... and we should not forget he told baapji he does not like kastur clearly that will have significance later on too

whn I said he was pretending there?
those were his genuine feelings for Saroj
but with Kastur and reason of marrying Lastur for Baapji is something I can never ever take
atleast now from the Mohan whch was shown to us till this proposal shot hpnd