Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Itni bhi kya jaldi hai inhe mohan isnt so impatient for his suhagraat he doesnt even care πŸ˜† its moving wayyy too fast

Maybe they want to keep the show short an sweet πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

I know Mohan isn't going to sleep with her anyway. In fact, before when I thought maybe Kastur would know going into the marriage, I wanted it to be her just going to sleep.  

I was just responding to the theory  that Saroj may tell Kastur to 'keep away' from Mohan.  It is problematic even if Mohan wasn't going to sleep with her anyway.  And it turns into creepy territory if you really think about it.  And as the story goes on but that 'condition' looms over Kastur's head...  Hell, it's creepy even beforehand.

That all being said, i don't think that's the condition. I hope that's not the condition.  But I also don't think that's the condition, especially going by the SBB SBS scenes of Mohur wedding.

I did'nt even think of this, actually i didnt even think of anything πŸ˜† she might tell kastur to stay away from Mohan, but den again Mohan is not intrested in being with her anyway, so dat should be a easy task for her πŸ˜†
Edited by sheila1990 - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What Saroj giving daggers look to Kastur, this better not not be your typical saas-bahu crap. Bhanu mentioned the other day Saroj hate the desai family I wonder why
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno rani but they already showed kastur's grihapravesh gosh this is just too fast!!!
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Dunno rani but they already showed kastur's grihapravesh gosh this is just too fast!!!

I completely agree with you CVs are rushing for wedding.  Other shows wedding goes on and on for month that is bit too slow but this one is way too fast.  engagement in  one episode and marriage in next episode itself.  this way too fast.    
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup its wayyy too fast and i am dreading the saas bahu drama later on 
seriosly d wedding is taking place too fast!!! we can only pray nd hp dat after d wedding we c sum gud drama nd romance, not of saroj-mohan-kastur fights.
i m really eager 2 c dat, after MOHAN pays his debt nd gets free, hw will he bhave wid kastur???????
guys u nvr kno, it might happen like dis also, dat MOHAN will keep ignoring nd b rude 2wards KASTUR evryday. KASTUR will tolerate dis, wid d faith in her luv 4 MOHAN. slowly MOHAN wil fall 4 her nd d day he goes 2 confess her, on dat day itself she cums 2 kno dat MOHAN married her 4 money😭😭.  Both MOHUR=πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί!!!!

i just hp , either she knos it b4 his confession or wediing, but not after MOHAN falls 4 her😑.
 den it will b tough 4 her 2 blive in his luv.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mohan is complicated. I still think he was kind of sincere when he apologized to Kastur.  Whether or not he would've done so if there weren't circumstances forcing him is another matter.  But there was some sincerity mixed into it.

I think also  part of the reason he didn't back out even after Saroj told him to call off the wedding is because he knew he couldn't do that after he just went there, apologized to her and got her to marry him.  Of course not fully the reason, but that aspect alone must have had a hand in his decision to stick through and deal/fix the situation himself. Like he said, he created the mess, he'll take care of it.  Well, Kastur and the marriage is also part of the mess now.  And he knew he couldn't bail.

I have no idea what will happen after the engagement and after the marriage.  But I still can't imagine him turning around and just suddenly ignoring her or what not.  I know right now he needs to keep it up the farce, but the way Mohan comes off really seems like he's accepted this compromise.

He's not marrying her in a hateful way, or even against his will.  In the end, he chose to do so.  He could've refused, but he had to compromise because of the problems he is in. 

The Mohan I see isn't there actively keeping up a charade so he can get through the wedding rituals and get his money.  I see a guy who's resigned to this compromise, and sees himself living a compromised life and marriage with this girl.  Yes, for the money.  But there's a difference between the two scenarios.

I suspect Kastur will find out the reason for his marrying her, but not from him.  Or if from him, it's not intentional.  And that's what puts the initial distance--I mean distance more so than now.  Because in his mind, he might be thinking he'll get to know her, and as a best possible scenario, be content.  Not in love, not happy, but content.

So she finds out about the reason, which puts a distance from her side.  And then slowly comes the rest of the revelations, along with having to deal with Baapji's chauvinistic, regressive, suffocating ways in that house.

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nads... have trust on HC.. he wont select a show based on saas bahu saga!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaa even i think dat HC will nvr select a saas-bahu show nd remain as a furniture!!!
both his pre shos kis desh nd tere liye were butiful luv sagas nd dis 1 wil also bcum 1. it might take sum time due 2 d unpopular channel, but surely MOHUR luv story will alsoo b awesum!!!