Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
You know it could be that ... since saroj now knows mohan is marrying her under compulsion only so to keep mohan's secret as a secret she might put this condition
I don't know I guess we'll just have to wait and watch, which I hate 😆
lets hope for a GOOD response from saroj ... THE FIRST TIME ... she some time makes me go mad!!  😡 but when i look down at baapji i change my mind ... 😎 he is more worse ( the character) ... waiting for monday ... btw ... aint the engagement too early!🤔
Can someone share the link for the SBS or SBB epsiode wher that's shown?Thanks ðŸ˜‰
^ hey that is posted already. 😊
Man ! This is going very fast... ! Things suddenly seem very haphazard... What was yest... rigt from Mohan Saroj talks to straight Eng scene...! & aaj Shaadi... Hmmm ! whats the rush ! 
Exactly its way too fast

Why did they cut of the talk when Saroj told Mohan abt Kastur calling her robber... After that shocked reaction... Nothing !!!!!!! Dman I needs Mohan POV now..! Whats he thinking...???? 

@all.. To those who think that why Mohan did not convince Saroj to attend the functon was purely bcos of the fact that he wants Saroj to accpet what is happening ! Even though he does not like Kastur but accepting her is a big step for him... & he has accepted that... & wants Saroj to accpet it also... bcos for her sanity.. & saving her from Baapji.. So that i found it okie.. if he was okie with Saroj not coming for the eng..
Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
I think that mohan kastur scene was cut ... just to link it to what was happening at the other side ... i don't think mohan said anything

All I have to say is if Saroj's condition is for Kastur not to sleep with Mohan

1) Kastur is too calm and eased in the wedding scenes we've seen.

2) Hahahahaahahahaha.  Saroj would dictate Mohan's sex-life?  I find that creepy but at the same time can't help laughing at it.  She's going to make sure her son doesn't get sex?   ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

3) It would be creepy as hell yaar. Even before Kastur knows everything about Mohan, she would in her mind think she would have to work to get Saroj's approval.  So basically, she would need Sarorj's 'blessing' ðŸ¤¢  And once Mohan does fall in love with her, oh. my. god.  

I thought delaying consummation, and then a whole track devoted to it, on other serials was ridiculous and eye-roll worthy. Can you imagine this?  And the reason for delaying consummation here? ðŸ¤¢

Please, please don't let the condition be about sex.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago