Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Rani, 

I think it was a mix of emotions.  Resignment, seeing her happiness and thus feeling a bit guilty, as well as noticing that she looks pretty coming down.

He's in no way wowed over by her beauty or all that cliche, you know 'lost in her beauty'  But he's marrying her, he's accepted it.  And so he takes in that image and somewhat admires her coming down, but all within the context of how he's simply just resigned to this.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I kinda agree and slightly disagree with purvi but will write only when i am sure 😆

Soapy... ur right. 😆 I didn't stress on the other part 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: likarsh

@Rani, 

I think it was a mix of emotions.  Resignment, seeing her happiness and thus feeling a bit guilty, as well as noticing that she looks pretty coming down.

He's in no way wowed over by her beauty or all that cliche, you know 'lost in her beauty'  But he's marrying her, he's accepted it.  And so he takes in that image and somewhat admires her coming down, but all within the context of how he's simply just resigned to this.

yup thats more like it 👍🏼 but i felt at point he was also like "only if she knew what a mess she has put herself into" 😆 

He is in no way in love with her all he knows is he is in a mess and he has put that pretty all smiles girl coming down the stairs into one too ... only if she knew .. he feels guilt and kinda like resigned to it too that this is what he has to accept now
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

yup thats more like it 👍🏼 but i felt at point he was also like "only if she knew what a mess she has put herself into" 😆 

He is in no way in love with her all he knows is he is in a mess and he has put that pretty all smiles girl coming down the stairs into one too ... only if she knew .. he feels guilt and kinda like resigned to it too that this is what he has to accept now

agreed

@bold, yeah. I need to watch again but especially as she was all smiles.  Man he had guilty as well as 'if only you knew'
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you ladies for all your wonderful analysis it will truly helps while watching the scene again.

Rebel Nads 😆 I look forward to your pov but am still 😲 you couldn't read his expression either
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Just watched the engagement part again.  Why exactly did Kastur ask if Mohan had something to say to her?  She looked expectant.  And Mohan's reaction, looking at her face and sort of realizing whatever, and then starting to speak but a bit uncomfortable.

I suppose we'll never know?
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: likarsh

Just watched the engagement part again.  Why exactly did Kastur ask if Mohan had something to say to her?  She looked expectant.  And Mohan's reaction, looking at her face and sort of realizing whatever, and then starting to speak but a bit uncomfortable.

I suppose we'll never know?

Maybe she wanted him to compliment her atleast say anything to start a convo since baa left them to hv convo only
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I died 2day..all i saw was Harshad..harshad,..harshad 😍
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Maybe she wanted him to compliment her atleast say anything to start a convo since baa left them to hv convo only

That's exactly what I was thinking too, Kastur is very bold coming forward like that for a compliment and Mohan looked knew exactly what she meant. 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
^^
Thanks, guys.  Go Kastur. 😆