Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Mohan come's with his one liners when he's happy and stress free. This no time for one when trying keep the jaws of death from your door or family finding out your secret. Mohan needs a hug and someone who will have his back without questions.
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

And now a days Mohan's one liners are missing tooo

i guess he was about to say one to kastur  ๐Ÿ˜•  but his sister n bro intervend
Yaaa Like love marriage and Baapji would have said haan Bhanu karle shaadi...never๐Ÿคข
And nads...Mohan ko itna kharab mat bana do CVs is all I wanna say...I mean you show him very attached to his mama and then Mama goes phewww gayab...
And now Saroj...hes attached ,loves her and things...but abhi all hes doing is ignoring Kastur...
Originally posted by Soaps1

And one thing i don't get are they going to prove with today's epi that mohan is no different from other men in the house?๐Ÿ˜• if that is the case am so not gonna like it

no granny,Mohan is not lyk other men of Galla family.he is going against saroj for her own sake.see bhanu is a spineless man,unhe koi fark nhi pdega.but saroj will be affected by DA's taunts n all.but saroj is taking it in a wrong way bcuz of her own insecurity n frustration.
Originally posted by silky_harshad

no granny,Mohan is not lyk other men of Galla family.he is going against saroj for her own sake.see bhanu is a spineless man,unhe koi fark nhi pdega.but saroj will be affected by DA's taunts n all.but saroj is taking it in a wrong way bcuz of her own insecurity n frustration.

But he just said that na .. in reality we know he is marrying her for money ... i just won't like it if they show mohan as having no respect for women like others ... because so far they have shown us a totally different mohan who did not consider women as low and loved his mom and even sister a lot ๐Ÿค”
Sorry double postEdited by silky_harshad - 12 years ago
I don't think all the men in the family believe in Baapji's views.  Bhanu is spineless and showed some creepy streak yesterday.  

But the other men, their only fault is just being too afraid to speak up.  That's really how Mohan is different, he speaks up and against Baapji.  But that too needs to looked at with perspective. He had the advantage of being able to get away from that house for four years.

The Mohan before was not the same Mohan today.

Mohan is still attach to his mother and is killing him seeing his mother hurt but can he do since he's not ready to tell the truth. I'm sorry but Saroj emotional black mail isn't helping the situation either. Saroj knows her son is lying all she needs to do is reassure him she there when ever he's ready to talkEdited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
@Soapy... What Mohan is doing right now is purely trying to convince Saroj... 

It clear shows based on todays LU that he has gravely done something so wrong that he is unable to even tell her bcos that will shatter her & even be ashamed of how things shaped up for him...& hence he prefers to upset her this way .. by giving all sorts of excuses to her...! (Of course he is wrong again.. bcos  if the truth is out he is gonna hurt her even more which he seems to overlook in the mess that he trying to rectify)

But saying this... I also feel Saroj is way to proctective & of him.. Ofcourse her aim was to give him better education and better life...& hoped that the future women in this house will be able to give way from the rules and regulations...& her beiing this pushy has only caused her more issue.. The fact is that Saroj should have found a way to deal with baapji rather than be rebellious all the time... Similary... Rather than hurting/taunting  Mohan she should find avenue to make him open up to her... to reassure him that it will be all fine...! 

2] As for ur second question... Of-course it's in the blood line ... moreover he does not like Kastur so we will see those Gala Traits in him for a while... 

3] As for Saroj;s Condition... i think it would be to find out the Mohan truth...! Remember what the article said how Kastur will find from Saroj abt Mohan's Habits...! 

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Dharampatni, dharampatni, dharampatni, dharampatni.. 

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just say patni.  Was that really needed in Kastur's speech to her family?

If a guy in my family were to be matched with some girl who says whatever the equivalent of dharampatni is in Malayalam--if there is one-- I would tell him to run, and run far far way.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago