Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
and she is not wrong in a way also coz she is just helpless coz already she never had any respect in house and her husband never listened to her
she expectd her son Mohan to do so
but he is also not going with her

and more than fr herself she is fighting for Mohan's own sake that in some way
whether through her love or anger
he would just back off
Part 3 kastur thinking about saroj and how to get her there

Precap: Kastur with saroj, saroj says if you want me to come, you will have to accept my condition, kastur shocked
Originally posted by Soaps1

You have bad taste is all i can say ðŸ¤£
*rolls eyes*

You know saroj went against baapji twice in her life, once for mohan's education and 2nd time now ... and she did it because she saw hope that he will be the catalyst of freedom for the women in house but now her dream is shattering cause mohan is apparently proving to be no different ... he is doing exactly what his father has always done, obey baapji ... and that is killing her ... so in her place she is not wrong 
Awww I so wanna give a bear hug to Mohan & pat his back say all will be well...😔,.. Poor thing wonder what he did...that has put him in this mess...! 

🤔 Ap condition ! 
And one thing i don't get are they going to prove with today's epi that mohan is no different from other men in the house? ðŸ˜• if that is the case am so not gonna like it 
I know baapji don't value women opinion but I wonder if Saroj was his choice for Bhanu cause it seem he doesn't even like her at all.
CVs always have a prob with anything I like...
I was just enjoying Saroj-Mohan and ab yeh dono ke bich me ladai karvana shuru kar diya...Cant they for once just concentrate on Mohan and leave the ladaai I mean cut the ladaai with Saroj atleast...She right in her place Mohan knows that and yet he doesnt help her...Mohan isnt so heartless atleast not to his momzy darling...
And now a days Mohan's one liners are missing tooo
Yea even am not liking mohan ignoring saroj like this ... he is not even trying to calm her or explain it to her ... thats why i asked are they trying to now tell us mohan is no different than other men in the house? if so am gonna hate it 
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I know baapji don't value women opinion but I wonder if Saroj was his choice for Bhanu cause it seem he doesn't even like her at all.

yeah right ...kya pata bhanu ne love marriage ki hoo 😆