Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know, no one brought up Saroj's admitting that she loves Mohan the most.  

Sigh.  I feel for Saroj. And yes I understand, he's her hope and dreams as she said.  But part of me, as much as I do feel and sympathize with Saroj, also feels that it's a bit of payback for loving one child more than others.  Or at least being so obvious about it to the other kids.

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello guys!
Im Yuks

Do you mind if I jump into the docussions?

I think that today's jewellery store blunder is Kastur's fault

She should have asked the clerk before just putting that jewellery box in Saroj's bag.
Yeah, Saroj overreacted a little, but Kastur is totally at fault

Yuks
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Iikarsh

Thank you for reminded me of that, I don't like parent's that do favoritism with the children. I wasn't shock by Saroj admission at all cause it was kind of obvious. Saroj has a lot of suppressed issues that she need to address instead of transferring her anger to Kastur

@ Yuks

You never need permission to join in a discussion about the show. Kastur was foolish in assuming and I also agree Saroj took it over board with conspiracy theory and hurting the girl feeling by saying the family made the wrong choice in picking her as Mohan wife
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
See if bhanu was good how would he have ever allowed baapji to do all that to saroj all these years? The only reason he was supportive of her earlier was probably because mohan was more attached to saroj and he did not want to loose his son, now when the son seems to tilt towards baapji, i guess he has become sher too 🥱 And i kinda agree its payback time for her for loving one son more but in her situation i can't really blame her for looking upto mohan with all her hope because he probably was the only one, she saw as someone who can bring her and other women of the house from the misery in the long run. 
I just hp MOHAN tells d truth 2 saroj.
Awee his teary eyes😭😭😭!!!. If he confesse, he will bcum a bit light nd confident dat his beluved mom knos d problem nd will save him.
Oderwise he has 2 stay in terrible fear ns suffocate untill he pays d loan back.
ufff mera MOHAN kitna bebas hogaya hain🥺🥺!!!
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel really bad for Saroj ... For others it might look like she is very rude and full of hatred but when you think while being in her place you cant even think how much of suppression she has been going through all through her married life with such a spineless husband and such an oppressive head of the family who is dunno what 🤢 She has been suffocating in that house every second and been treated valueless ... I feel she has now a not-so-nice pov of kastur just cos she isnt educated and she'd get an uneducated bahu for her most beloved son who is her hope and support and respect and everything ... But when she greeeted Kastur back she was just stern, not rude ... dunno but if I'd have been on Saroj's place after she being blamed for stealing and finding out it was kastur who put that box in her bag I probably would have reacted more or less the same way! Sorry but I dont see any justification to Kastur's this action ... Picking up a random box and putting in someone's box by just "assuming" it to be theirs is no helpful-ness but stupidity and oversmartness ... CVs should stop playing with characters really

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
do watch sbs and sbb  they'll show mohan-kastur ki sagai Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG sagai itni jaldi 😕

Thanks for sharing anyways ...
would love to see Mohan making faces in his own engagement 🤣
Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago
Haii ab mera MOHAN officiallyy kisi or ka hone vala hain!!!!!!!
i wanna c d seg. sumbody plsss provide d link.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Manasi: I agree that Saroj has been supressed and it seems to have turned her into a cruel and bitter old woman
But the way she is lashing out as Kastur isnt justified at all.

Kastur has done nothing to warrent the extreme hate Saroj feels for her.

If it were'nt for Kastur's father, they wouldn't have been able to fund Mohan

So, even though she has been put down all her life, she shouldnt repeat the pattern and supress Kastur and turn her into herself

Yuks