Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
in kastur n mohans tension every1 forgot the hillarious part of episode 😆 😆 😆
baapji asking the small bro(dont know his name how can i whn he is hardly shown twice in week 😕) to dance on mohan's marriage
🤣  aisa lagraha hai jaisai badan ki saari hadiyan tuutgayi 🤣
@ April

Why would Kastur stay clear, Saroj hasn't given Kastur any reason to think she doesn't like her if any she thinks Saroj is always serious plus it would be rude if she didn't greet.
I agree her taking it upon herself to put jewelry in the bag was dumb and created another useless misunderstanding
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ April

Why would Kastur stay clear, Saroj hasn't given Kastur any reason to think she doesn't like her if any she thinks Saroj is always serious plus it would be rude if she didn't greet.

i agree she is being over serious on kastur since day-1 remember that dance rehearsal of kastur
but i appreciated mohan's mami who lightend the situation

Wow. Poonbha...sorry Mohan's mami is a pretty lady.  They certainly covered that up in Gulaal.
IKR it took me the second episode to realize that' s Gulaal mother 😆 she look so young and pretty in DP
You know till now I thought Baapji was the only a hole in that family.  And Bhanu was just spineless.  I had seen the Waseem Sabir interview where he said the men of the house are a certain way, and I was like... no just Bappji.

But then came today, the way Bhanu looked at Saroj's holding his hand--yes probably tightly and in anger--and the way he told her to leave his hand ðŸ¤¢

Also is there any significance in answering Jai Shri Krishna with Jai Ambe?  I know Saroj did it with a stern face, but other than that, is there a specific... no no with that?
Originally posted by likarsh

You know till now I thought Baapji was the only a hole in that family.  And Bhanu was just spineless.  I had seen the Waseem Sabir interview where he said the men of the house are a certain way, and I was like... no just Bappji.

But then came today, the way Bhanu looked at Saroj's holding his hand--yes probably tightly and in anger--and the way he told her to leave his hand ðŸ¤¢

Also is there any significance in answering Jai Shri Krishna with Jai Ambe?  I know Saroj did it with a stern face, but other than that, is there a specific... no no with that?

@bold : I didnt like that either!🤢

Some Gujarati families greet with Jai Shree Krishna some with Jai Ambe ... Saroj emphasised on Jai Ambe in that tone cos of being upset with Kastur but other than that answering Jai Shree Krishna with Jai Ambe doesnt point towards Saroj greeting her back purposely in a different way ... cos she had greeted guests with Jai Ambe during the party arranged after Mohan returns ... so Galas greet everyone with Jai Ambe
TBH the way Kastur put that box in Saroj's bag is said to be oversmartness! Sorry but Kastur was really being oversmart when she thought ye reh gaya hoga toh main daal deti hoon :|
Today Mohan's cellphone was black 🤣 may be HC used someone else's phone cos he had to bang it that way on the bed 🤣