Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I genuinely think... tho Mohan had an ulterior motive... He was genuine in many many places...! during their face of.. That fact he is convinced that she will stick to him thru & thin... (will be kastur's test is what he is hoping for...)

when he told Saroj...that she is not perfect... & neither he is... that stood out for me... This will shape their journey...He is upset by the fact that he broke Saroj trust... but i do see he will not mistreat Kastur...He may not love her initially cos he sees compromise right now...
Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
silky_harshad thumbnail
Ye baa's idea abt Dharampati "mujhe pasand nhi" 🤣 🤣 "a man can't love lyk a woman" huh 😡 usse hi pata hai dat a man can't love.🤣 🤣
HC was fab 2day. felt pity 4 MOHAN. he din't say kastur dat he luvs her, but wants 2 marry her. nd he actually hinted her dat he has flaws. khmakha sab lof mere MOHAN ko galad interprete kar rahe ho.
Y is baapji soo selfish????
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What dadi said is partially right i do feel guys cant give up everything like girls can ... but inspite of being a girl i think guys can have their own different meanings and definitons of expressing love ...infact each one be it a guy or a girl has a different way of expressing love and respect ... so its not like if men cant be typical dharampati like dharampatnis it means dharampatni is all power and strength and support everything and men care less for their dharampatnis or love them less than what women do in return ... bas unka tareeka alag hota hai ...their tareeka isnt sacrificial its more practical ... and i see it coming mohan's way will be more of caring or respecting kastur without showing her how much he does actually love her whereas kastur would be doing every bit that would show mohan how much she loves him
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But manasi mohan is grey na ... if he wont have these flaws how would he we be grey?

Mohan has done two things right ,,, he did not say he loves kastur (and i hope he does not in future either, though can't trust CVs) and he did give a hint of his flaws to her ... when mohan blasted her, he did not talk about her flaws only but also had asked her how can she love someone without knowing them? What does she know about him and situation he is in? So this is something kastur needed to ponder on ... but she chose to say to know him his shabeeh is enough for her ... and i think this was a hint to inherent goodness of mohan, which is in him, which kastur will see despite all his deeds and make him realize his own potential ... mohan has to have that positive for kastur to notice him ... so mohan for me is not a villan ... he is someone caught in a mess and he wants to come out of it
manasi_31 thumbnail
I dont think cvs will care to justify mohan when he churaofies money from tijori if suppose he does it but i still hope they would somehow 🤔
purvimeh thumbnail
Mans... I still do not  think he will Chorify...He will take the money out on pretext of marriage shopping & will not give hisab to Baapji...Weather he pays full loan back or only half.. is yet to watch... Mohan is not foolish enuff to steal .. if he wanted to he  would have long back tried to... 

I agree with soapy... he just stuck in mess... & wants to get out of it...That fact that he told Kastur that he has flaws too... was purely becos she told him that to know his presence or chabbi..(means his photograph is enuff for her).. 
manasi_31 thumbnail
I am not saying he has turned into a villain for me obviously 😆 but they shouldnt have made him say such emotional senti stuff to kastur under the name of pretension ... when he said to kastur you will always be with me not like other girls who will not accept my flaws and i never thought all this would hurt you so much it was i dunno what 🤔 yup he has to convince her and has to say that to her for that but still ... me no likes it

And yea i agree with it that mohan has goodness within him and kastur will see through this good and "still pure at heart eventhough he is spoilt" side of mohan
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think he said any thing senti ... he had created a mess by blasting her and only said as much as was needed ... as for him going down on his knees and asking her to marry him ... i do feel he is genuinely accepting her as his wife, even though he does not love her and is doing it for money

And i disagree with all that baa said about patis sorry but i don't agree ... because just like good patnis do all that they say good patis do too ... I am a woman too but still i don't agree with the way they portray patis in these shows and i don't mean only this one ... Good patis are just as good as good patnis in my opinion ... I mean they go out and earn and that itself is a big compromise in many ways, i work and only now i realize how difficult that one thing itself is which men do for their families ... so saying only wives sacrifice, men don't i can't agree with that ever ... there are many other things they do for wives which go unnoticed whilst women are always glorified ... i am not saying women don't deserve glory but men don't deserve a lot of what they are treated with specially when defining a dharampati
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Ah ! Soapy... finally... I thot i was the only one.. Who found him pretty genuine ðŸ¤£. Something is not right..