Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mozart66

An interview at last!!!! Much awaited!

Must say this guy brings in a lot of positive vibes, exclusivity with him! A rare gem!

Now guys, please don't throw chappals at me too! But I kinda tend to agree with Priya that something must have transpired this interview! Especially when the Berang finds itself in such a precarious position right now "Anything Can Happen"! (PS should know that!!! Pun intended!) The way the viewers have been treated, the show been butchered, the characters, the actors been treated, this interview comes as a soother!

Hey, but what the heck! We got treated with the best interview of Powerhouse Talent, MR!!! So isiliye sau khoon bhi maaf!!

But how can this in anyway help colors nd nothing deserves a maafi for them when they resorted to such cheap antics of disgracing Mishal at every opportunity nd mostly when his contract was to end. If at all anything has happened as u say then it shows that berang stil using him to garner support nd he being the gentleman [infact ullu] refuses to blame anyone for the string of baseless rumours when infact he was so upset that he could barely control his emotions in interviews when he was questioned about this.
As for as my thinking, Mishal doesnt believe in taking names for the whole saga, he has immense trust in Hemal, he never kept anyone in the dark about his commitment for the show.  He refuses to get in the "tu tu mein mein"
Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was great having Our man speak😍

Love that special Mishal smile that lights up his eyes and our hearts, love his abundant energy and childlike innocence.

I am convinced (when  was I not) that Mishal is one of the best actors we have today..television, Bollywood, Hollywood...or any wood! Plus  he comes cross as a wonderful human being

He is cheerful, positive and totally unaffected. Mishal is very frank about his being on an "extended vacation" 😆. He is a thorough professional and  has good things to say about everyone, without going over board. (Though I m not fully convinced about the Berang and PS factor...I remember his emotional interview with HT)

My concern: When do we get to see him on screen?

Thanks for sharing Shreya and Sonee.🤗

Also a big thanks to Ani and Nimmi for their persistent efforts🤗  and thanks to Rishitu for making the interview happen😊

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I Do not think that Colors got anything to do with MR being polite. Maybe he got the support he needed from HT and is being loyal to him.

Or maybe MR just would like to leave the past behind and just talk about the good things.

We all know that Colors and PS treated MR bad…spread bad rumours about him and has being using MR all the way…we also knows that MR was very hurt by it.

The thing is that what ever PS and color did…they failed. They tried to make MR look bad…instead they where the ones looking bad.

MR do not want to talk about what really happened and that is fine with me. I do believe that HT call him…that make sense and likely the reason that MR did not feel important to speak up. He got the producers and writers support and he got the support of his fans.

I wish him all the BEST and just hope that he will be back soon because the waiting is getting hard.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Ani: I agree...even I dont think Colors is any way involved in this interview of Mishal's.
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for d u tube link dat IF links wre not working for me 😊 miss u mishi 😳
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for this interview!!! and Thanks ksh for sharing it...😊

It always feels good to see any interview of Mishal..whether he talks or he just cooks.. its fine..😍 they are all much better than all those rumor filled articles.. we had enough of those..and this interview just summed up neatly his career till now..

About LTL, that 6 month contract and extension and one more extension .. just shows how the makers never planned well..and about Mishal, his dreams were always Bollywood and as he has said that he had made it clear about his plans from the start before taking LTL..but if somebody later mistook his plans and straight forwardness as his tantrums, then its really sad...he continued beyond his period for the sake of the story, for his co-actors, and over all for the show.. from his side he was committed and made sure that show did not suffer.. the writers too saw to it that the story reached to a point where he can quit..maybe he would have continued further if the story had continued as previously planned, who knows?..maybe this straight forwardness and his demands [if there were any from his side regarding his role] did not go well with some people.. whatever it is.. it's all gone now.. the show after his exit, in the hands of few people have been completely messed up..there is no point in discussing over it.. but  a very big thanks to Mishal for his amazing portrayal of dutta and for the writers and the whole team, for giving us all a golden period in the history of television .. we can cherish it forever..the present LCL can never take away or erase those moments...

Coming to the interview, he is so cheerful and full of life..
he just lights up his surroundings thro' his smile..

Few of those moments.. 😳

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Roopa the caps are awesome.

Thanks a ton for capturing that infectious smile and glistening eyes.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Roopa the caps are awesome.

Thanks a ton for capturing that infectious smile and glistening eyes.

Hey Roopa,
The caps are just out of this world. Thanks for making my day😃

Like Lekz has said...Mishal's smile and eyes ne to hum sab ko maar dala!

Does this guy know  the effect he has on his fans... ??
Would give anything to have him back😳
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

Coming to the interview, he is so cheerful and full of life.. he just lights up his surroundings thro' his smile..

Few of those moments.. 😳

Thanks Roopa...
😊
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Hey Roopa,
The caps are just out of this world. Thanks for making my day😃

Like Lekz has said...Mishal's smile and eyes ne to hum sab ko maar dala!

Does this guy know  the effect he has on his fans... ??
Would give anything to have him back😳

I second, third and forth you lekha and ivy...

awesome caps Roopa..👏⭐️
you made my day too😃..

come back Mishal. now the wait is even harder if it is possible..
that naughty glint in those eyes and that infectious smile...
😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍  😍