Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! My heart did a flip flop when Mishal suddenly pointed towards me & said "You,fans" 😳😍 Thank you Sweetie! Its nice you acknowledge your fans though some think they can do without us.Best of luck & God bless
The man has an amazing smile.Didn't notice much before coz DSP never smiles but truly WowW!😳

Thanks for sharing,Shreya.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw I think this interview is taken on the same day as the cooking demo. The sofa MR is sitting on is the same one which is there in a photo of his in zingmag.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me re: Hemal JI the entire time watching that:

AreYaar thumbnail
@Keva, prncz: Thanks, guys! The avis are free for use too :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Me re: Hemal JI the entire time watching that:

That's it?? You have nothing more to say about an MR interview?? Fangiri ke naam pe dhabba, Fatty :P
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw I think this interview is taken on the same day as the cooking demo. The sofa MR is sitting on is the same one which is there in a photo of his in zingmag.

And also i thought his outfit also seems to be the same one, the blue denim shirt maybe😉.
-bharti- thumbnail
One things for sure, he is choosy nd a reluctant TV star.  His passion has been movies nd now maybe he is venturing into other creative aspects of movie making.  Im sure whereever he is, he will brighten up the place with loads of positivity nd creativity.  Its the industry's as well as the audiences loss that he is not doing some good work😳.   
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Hey Meenaxi...pls do a an astro analysis on MR. Lets see when there are chances of his coming back onscreen.

From 15th Nov. time is changing, after that something may surely materialise.
-bharti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

From 15th Nov. time is changing, after that something may surely materialise.

Hey meenaxi dear, plzz give your best shot to find out if Mishal really will get work.   I know this is not easy, but lets be honest nd now im ready to hear the truth🤔 .
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

The truth is after 15th Nov, things are much better for him, it's a lucky period in his personal as well as professional life, something which is waiting for him will come.