Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sjj23

i am confuced that  nobody offer him  a single project ?????????????????

He was offered some movies but they didn't work out. He might have been offered some TV roles as well but seeing how reluctant he was to take up LS and LTL in the first place, he's probably reluctant to get back into TV at this point again if he is so keen on movies and is getting offers as well.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reading everyones comment and getting excited :D

waiting for YT link 

thanks Shreya 

and yes shreya  first i was like:again the blue shirt .

has wassup hired him for 5 mins cooking show ?:P
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well he is on a nice, long indefinite break.  all the interviews and cooking must have been done on one day, he is wearing the same shirt, the channel is just showing it in bits and pieces it seems.  i think Mishal will not be back before 1-2 yrs, it seems he always takes a long break bt projects, since he is such an intense actor and does not really need the money.  
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally watch MR's Part in HD & HQ *phew*😳...

What an awesome journey but isn't it was too shortπŸ˜•..but chalatha haiπŸ˜›..loved it!😳..&
MR😍 ...this guy is so irresistible *thud* ...finally after such a long wait the guy itself sed everything abt his seperation from LTL...n gud to know k his first priority is always b'wood..but thank god he cum as Akash & Dutta on screen warna humara kya hota?? πŸ˜† anyway but lyk it how AB deal wit MR πŸ˜†..and lyk neets sed best part the pointing to the screen, to address us fans .. WOW. Bande ke liye RESPECT aur badh gayi. His each n every new interview  here i'm falling for him more & more. *sigh* 

Man! He is so Cheerful πŸ˜›...all d time smiling n his hand ..he is doing here n der to describe...LOL lyk he is enjoying so much n so excited to share something  wit his fanz lyk kya batao n kya nahin??

On Last bit he was smiling so CUTE ...n saying wit taking pauses NICE , BIG , INDEFINITE  VACATION ...LOVELY!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
gosh it was great to see him on camera in person,Iam grateful to Mishal for speaking out and that too in front of a camera, and to wassup for taking the initiative .I have left a thanks for his segment on the whatsup site under the video..in the hope that they will take into account Mishal's continued popularity and from time to time cover segements about him..
With regards to his interveiw, he looked well and healthy. A complete sparkler, an incorrigble optimist;that's life! but life moves on attitude! Infact I almost found him quite laid back,that's the kind of stress de buster person to have around .The chappie is content,at peace! which either you have,  or not ..Mishal is blessed in that respect..he appears secure...
his words" my producer Hemal calls me up once a week to ask how Iam doing"..makes me think are they waiting for him to say yess...naaa wishful thinking on my part!! ok his last remark the cheeky naughty smile and the words that he was on " nice big indefinte vacation "...that which does not cover a time frame. So guys may have to wait..but good things come to alll who wait!!!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: captkirk

well he is on a nice, long indefinite break.  all the interviews and cooking must have been done on one day, he is wearing the same shirt, the channel is just showing it in bits and pieces it seems.  i think Mishal will not be back before 1-2 yrs, it seems he always takes a long break bt projects, since he is such an intense actor and does not really need the money.  

Yeah he is one relaxed, secure guy...he doesn't need to work for the security of money...he can take his time with whenever he feels like getting back I guess...given his previous examples of how sometimes he was on a break, sometimes he was ill and sometimes a role didn't fall into place but he doesn't seem to get bogged down by these things...He's happy enough with whatever comes his way or doesn't...He works for the desire of it...not for the need of it I'd say.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When I heard MR was to do a Ritesh & Aftab movie, suddenly for few seconds I thought he was talking about the movie "Masti" in Vivek's role ! πŸ˜†

Regarding his exit from LTL, MR is saying he himself quit LTL for Bollywood, but I really feel thats not the reason and I think he is still trying to defend everyone around him by taking the blame on himself, so that the rest of the crew of LTL dont suffer. But am still not convinced. Why would any producer ask his lead star to sign a contract JUST for 6 months πŸ˜•?! The channel and the PH knew this was not a show with a fixed duration of just 6 months, and that it would go on, so why would the PH initially itself sign an actor on a temporary basis, which can go on to create complications later on. And such decisions are not taken by the PH alone, but with consultation with the channel as well. So even if the PH was fine with it, how did the channel agree? Infact I remember reading an article which said Rohit Bakshi was the first choice for Dutta Bhao's character. So Hemal Thakkar forcing Mishal to do the role somehow sounds absurd, why would any producer do that - ask an actor to try for 6 months and see πŸ˜•. I personally dont believe this. And another thing, if Mishal was going around and looking for work during the LS and LTL days, then why would he have refused either of these roles initially?

Anyways, whatever the reason might be, it doesnt matter anymore. I just hope we get to see Mishal as soon as possible, either on TV or in Bollywood πŸ˜³.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

And another thing, if Mishal was going around and looking for work during the LS and LTL days, then why would he have refused either of these roles initially?

He was looking for work in FILMS...not TV...that is why he refused LS and LTL initially cuz he wanted to do films and not get into the commitments of a TV show...but in both cases for whatever reason, he ended up doing the shows as a learning experience, stepping stone as he mentioned...but it's quite clear that he was always hesitant to get into TV since his aim was only films. In LS's case it seems the chance to work with Anurag Basu made him relent and in LTL's case, it was his equation with Hemal Thakkar.

I believe him about the six months contract thing cuz I do believe the show grew in another direction after he entered it...replacements are common enough on TV shows so maybe the producers thought they could find a replacement for him, add a dumb love triangle and the show can go on...but LTL and Dutta grew bigger than any of them must have expected...and what was maybe expected to happen after the first 6 months ended up happening AFTER MR left.

OR they must have thought they could get MR to change his mindπŸ˜†...since they got him to change his mind about signing the show in the first place, maybe they thought the show's success would make him stay on long term anyways.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

He was looking for work in FILMS...not TV...that is why he refused LS and LTL initially cuz he wanted to do films and not get into the commitments of a TV show...but in both cases for whatever reason, he ended up doing the shows as a learning experience, stepping stone as he mentioned...but it's quite clear that he was always hesitant to get into TV since his aim was only films. In LS's case it seems the chance to work with Anurag Basu made him relent and in LTL's case, it was his equation with Hemal Thakkar.

I believe him about the six months contract thing cuz I do believe the show grew in another direction after he entered it...replacements are common enough on TV shows so maybe the producers thought they could find a replacement for him, add a dumb love triangle and the show can go on...but LTL and Dutta grew bigger than any of them must have expected...and what was maybe expected to happen after the first 6 months ended up happening AFTER MR left.

Ya, but such decisions cannot be taken by the PH alone, the channel has to approve of it. So I'm wondering how did Colors allow the PH to sign their lead for 6 months?! Not only that, Rohit Bakshi was the initial choice for the role (I still cant understand how can anyone even suggest him for the role!), so Hemal could have easily got anyone to play such a strong character. And even if Hemal wanted MR, I still dont believe Colors easily agreed to the 6 months contract thingy. I still feel there is something more to all this.

You all ACTUALLY watched the other portions as well πŸ˜†, I directly skipped to MR's portion as I couldnt wait any longer to see him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³. So those who havent watched it as yet, MR's interview comes in the 2nd half, so you can easily skip the first half.