Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

He really is cheerful isnt it? If I were jobless I would be depressed. πŸ€”But I liked how he spoke about the fiasco without blaming anyone or making anyone sound bad,

A Gentleman, no wonder we all have fallen head over heals for him

Mishal i hope u come back on the screen soon.πŸ˜ƒ
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was such a lovely interview, even though bits and pieces were known to us, it was so good to see him talking for a few minutes about something different 😊 And despite the mess that LTL got into with Colors etc, there was a clarification on his behalf that he was on a 6 month contract to begin with. And how nice of him not to leave his co-stars in the lurch then. That phase was the most brilliant phase of LTL and MR was owning the screen. The problem it seems has been the inability to find someone to replace MR. Even after 6 months, therefore, they had time to search for a face. Seems pathetic really how this has panned out πŸ˜• All this time, MR was never really signed up to complete the show. And why people would want to create a scenario like that in the first place, I don't understand. So from Jan-March, signing a contract every month occurred. And then came the decision to leave for once because of film offers...1 that didn't work out. Ah well...the man has always had his eyes set on Bwood..nice to hear of the Ritesh and Aftab film that fell flat...and nice to know that MR wants to do other things than just acting...creativity is something he oozes. My fav moment: the pointing to the screen, to address us fans πŸ˜ƒ And I believe that the film/tv industry has been knocking on his door from the start. Sweet!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preety_219

Shreya ,i think  his cooking wala interview & this both were taken on same day yaa phir iss bande ko blue colour aur ye particular shirt badi pyaari haiπŸ˜†

You could be right about the former. Abt the later I am sure. I have seen other pictures of Mishal in the same shirt.
Shreeya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After 6 months we finally have Mishal himself telling us why he left LTL.

PS: Does he have one shirt?

LOL!!! i thought the same thing about that denim shirt... not so cute.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

That was such a lovely interview, even though bits and pieces were known to us, it was so good to see him talking for a few minutes about something different 😊 And despite the mess that LTL got into with Colors etc, there was a clarification on his behalf that he was on a 6 month contract to begin with. And how nice of him not to leave his co-stars in the lurch then. That phase was the most brilliant phase of LTL and MR was owning the screen. The problem it seems has been the inability to find someone to replace MR. Even after 6 months, therefore, they had time to search for a face. Seems pathetic really how this has panned out πŸ˜• All this time, MR was never really signed up to complete the show. And why people would want to create a scenario like that in the first place, I don't understand. So from Jan-March, signing a contract every month occurred. And then came the decision to leave for once because of film offers...1 that didn't work out. Ah well...the man has always had his eyes set on Bwood..nice to hear of the Ritesh and Aftab film that fell flat...and nice to know that MR wants to do other things than just acting...creativity is something he oozes. My fav moment: the pointing to the screen, to address us fans πŸ˜ƒ And I believe that the film/tv industry has been knocking on his door from the start. Sweet!

In Bold: We know how tough that would be! But otherwise also I guess people dont prefer replacing an actor who is already popular as a character. There was huge drama surrounding the lead of Ram Milayee Jodi too a few weeks back.
The most unprofessional part was badmouthing Mishal though. I think after a point he gave up trying to clarify rumours of unprofessionalism.
So Hemalji checks on Mishal? Thats sweet!
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In Bold: We know how tough that would be! But otherwise also I guess people dont prefer replacing an actor who is already popular as a character. There was huge drama surrounding the lead of Ram Milayee Jodi too a few weeks back.
The most unprofessional part was badmouthing Mishal though. I think after a point he gave up trying to clarify rumours of unprofessionalism.
So Hemalji checks on Mishal? Thats sweet!

Bold: Wohi baat hai na! That it was a formula that was working marvellously, so why invest the energy into looking for someone else? πŸ˜† Every week Hemalji, the one who beats around the bush and has no idea πŸ˜†, is very kind it seems to MR by checking up on him.
------------
@Pooja: Ditto, truly professional indeed, whatever went on, we will never know, but he explained everything without malice and no whiff of any secrets. Chalo, we got 14 months of MR, that I will forever appreciate!
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for posting!

Man that was quite a pain to have to wait through expressionless vamp-boy and Sammy boy portions to get to MR's portionπŸ˜†

Anywhoo...getting to the actual bit...ahh how I love how this man talksπŸ˜πŸ˜†...So chalo we now have the entire story in as much of a gist as he could sum up...I find it amusing how he said he had no idea LTL and Dutta's character would get this bigπŸ˜†...and he professionally stuck with the show as long as he could for the sake of the overall picture, the story, his co-stars but obviously the channel etc. handled it quite unprofessionally...

He really is such a CHEERFUL guy...lol...I guess that's the best word to describe him...he's cheerful about everything...setbacks about film roles not panning out, a film being shelved...he's just happily enjoying his extended breaks in b/w...mast bandaa hai yehπŸ˜†...he just keeps moving along and enjoying whatever life throws at him...at base of it, MR is PURE talent...he deserves the success, the accolades...but he's so relaxed otherwise alsoπŸ˜†...It's so obvious that THAT is the attitude that doesn't sit well with some ppl in this business...they can't swallow MR being so straightforward about his priorities...he should constantly be GRATEFUL to them for giving him any role...that's how they look at it...but MR doesn't work that way...lol

I'm more glad than ever he left the show when he did...Hope to see him back in something soon whenever he's had his fill of his "break"πŸ˜†...I really LOL'd in the end with the way he said..."I'm on this nice...long...indefinite vacation"...just look at his smile when he says that...πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh god it took forever for the photo shoot of that guy and the cooking of something segment to finish and then finally came the actor I was waiting for Mishal Raheja.

Good to see Mishal. Finally he speaks about why he left laagi but I find it so weird that they kept on telling him that we do not have an actor and so he kept on continuing with the show when shabir was an option right from the beginning. Looks like they were just going with lets keep on extending his stay for another month then another month and so on  and finally Mishal decided March is the end. The guy stayed for 3 extra months that is fantastic.πŸ‘ In the end, LOL they came up with Shabir and AC as the replacement and I am sorry but it looked like as if from Jan-Mar they were on an extensive search from all parts of India looking for that one guy who could replace him. πŸ˜†  It was damn funny and sad to read about hunt is on for Mishal's replacement and I was really thinking at that time that have these people lost their minds they really think they can replace this guy of all the actors on Indian television.

Chalo Mishal LTL is a closed chapter for all of us. Hope to see you back onscreen soon. Good luck. Somebody write a good script soon nehi toh yeh wapas business mein busy na hojaye hamara kya hoga if this guy gets too busy with his business. Ek acha male actor mila hai after many many years and I hope I get to see him in tv shows and/or movies soon.

Thanks for sharing kshreya.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

thnku!!

cnt wait 2 watch it...dnt hav time atm..

wil cum bak asap...x
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am confuced that  nobody offer him  a single project ?????????????????