Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amtaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!! An interesting start to the week...

I've been so busy with work that I didn't even get time to watch the episode till now...

And then I read the update and the comments, and I had to take a step back... Wow! Now aren't we a little too miffed at Runjhun?! I read the comments and I can understand various people's sentiments but why the need to be so angry and frustrated over her portrayal? I would have been more shocked had they shown an indifferent Runjhun as that would not have been true to her character.

So Guddu has lost his house (which now we're to assume he bought right before the fire?) and the 2 new stores! Wow! Oh well, at least PN is now Shukla Niwas!

Did anyone notice that last glare shared by Guddu and Pappu? Methinks, we've not seen the last of analogy-ridden Pappu Yadav. I still want a showdown between the two of them in which Guddu prevails. Can you imagine that sight?!

I guess, Diamond will still live in PN but what about poor Babli? She was already abandoned on the street by her grandfather, and now to be kicked out with her parents? Ay yayay! Don't get me wrong, I agree with Guddu's decision to kick the M&Ms out. Even their potential homelessness is not punishment enough, especially for V&K!

But even then I do still take issue with the CVs for letting Pappu Yadav and Vishnu get away even though one forged the signature to mortgage the property and the other went ahead with an illegal auction. What happened to accountability?! Seriously, if they let this one slide so easily...

Till tomorrow's episode...

PS: Thank you Dhruvie05 for the wonderful update.

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Dhruvie05 for the lovely written update.

Wow! wat start of the week with such a good episode.
Loved that our DABANG GUDDU JI is back with a bang on PY and M&M's.

Just the loved the combination of emotions played by Guddu (Himmanshu) one time angry and the same time when talking to Amma and RJ he was soft and loving.

Good punishment given to M&M's by Guddu no sympathy  for the evil 6 but i think RJ should support her husband's decision after wat he has done for PN and Amma. She is contradicting herself at one moment she said to Guddu that she dosent know he cared about her so much and the other moment she was melted towards her M&M's and asking Guddu to forgive them after all wat they have doen to him. Atrleast she should support him for the sake that he always put her happiness infront of everything.
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But i didn't understand whats wrong with the ranking?
Sruthy.L thumbnail
is that promo fake Gunjun standing infront of Gunjun nivas which was sealed .?

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sruthy.L

is that promo fake Gunjun standing infront of Gunjun nivas which was sealed .?

Was probably for dramatic effect. Remember they had shown a promo of the mamis begging Runjhun to come back as PN was going to be auctioned and then the actual episode showed MD telling Runjhun about the auction. [Maybe too they want to show that MD=the 3 mamis?hehe, hope that not true].
Sruthy.L thumbnail
I am eagerly waiting for wednesday episode...lost my patience coz of BBAT...counting hours...