Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does this mean that Guddu actually owned both the stores, meaning the land and the building?  Is that what he sold for 4 million?  Did he have that much money to have invested in two stores?  I always assumed that he had leased the space for the shops๐Ÿ˜•

He did earn two more stores apart from the carrom club one, and the distributorship to entire Kannauj .  But as far as we know, he opened only one in Runjhun's name, which we haven't seen since the Aug ME.  The other one which was supposed to be in Kukkan's name was never mentioned afterwards.

Its not been made clear as to whether he sold just the land/building, or also the distribution rights along with it.  If he still has it, he can "work from home", i.e. run the business in PN๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I guess we will have to wait and watch, hopefully we will find out in the upcoming episodes as to what remains with him now.Edited by dhruvie05 - 12 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guddu clearly says that his two new stores and his house so am hoping the original store should be still his and distributorship.
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Runjhun has been forgiving the M&Ms throughout her life for worser and more harmful things, so its not surprising to see her sympathy for them today.

That's not to say that I am not angry or annoyed with her behaviour..I most certainly am!!   I mean, c'mon!  support your husband, try to understand his position, try to listen to your sensible Amma!

I hope she doesn't bring this situation to a cross-road where she has to choose between Guddu and her family, and has to learn things the harder way

Agree... Runjhun has always been forgivng towards M & M's but nw she shd also try 2 understand Guddu as he has sacrificed everythng 4 her happiness n despite Amma , Guddu n Diamond also makng her understand, n she herself knws how M & M's r , if she wud still want dem back in PN then it wud b a big mistake of her life / Guddu wud b sad dat M & M's who hv made their life miserabe r bigger than him who loves her more than anythng in her life ... which wud b sad ...Guddu changed himself 4 her , sacrificed their dreams / happiness only 4 her happiness n she is giving him pain in return due 2 her soft heartedness...

Hope he wud still hv d Carrom Club n CD/ Mobile Centre & d Distributorship...atleast koi toh source of income ho so they cud get back watever dey hv lost n Amma gives RJ some sense n make her realise wat she wud loose n wat wud happen if M & M's come bak...
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Thank you very much Dhruvie.  I actually wanted to see some drama between the Shukla gunda and PY, but I guess it was settled a little more subtle!
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Dhruvie for the excellent update...

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, this is how I see how Runjhun is towards her mama & mamis.  This how she was before the August ME- Runjhun doesn't think highly of her M & M's.  She knows they committed wrong in the past but when she does happen to find out about their bad deed (this doesn't end up happening quite a bit of the time), she eventually thinks that they've changed at least a little bit.

After the August ME, this habit of hers that I described above ended but there are certain things that she just does not wanna see in her lifetime w/her M & M's when it comes to them suffering like them being homeless for example & no offense but I find it understandable that she is like this.  She didn't bother doing stuff for them or communicating w/them after the August ME & in her & our eyes, this was a pretty big punishment.  It was only until something REALLY DRASTIC happened to them that we're seeing a glimpse of the old Runjhun.  That's the thing though, this show shows that even though you now think quite low of certain people & have detached yourself from them due to the wrongs they've committed to you, it's not like you don't give a crap about them at all regardless of what ends up happening to them.  Different people have different extents of not giving a crap about these certain people in their lives.  Amma & Diamond seem to have a deeper extent of it than Runjhun.  I don't know about Devi & Babli though.    

No offense, but I really don't like hearing certain complaints about my dear Runjhunia.  Fortunately, I don't see people complaining about her often on this forum & I noticed there have mainly only been 2 periods of time when I saw a bunch of complaints about her.  These two periods being the July episodes & now (post her finding out about the auction).  

I have a feeling that Guddu might end up allowing the M & M's back into the PN house for some reason or the other.  I don't know what the CV's are gonna do when it comes to how the M & M's move back into this house though.  I think he wasn't thinking that Raju & Mitho are gonna be grandparents soon & they will want to at least help Kukkan & Devi with their kid & who is gonna take care of Babli- Runjhun on the other hand maybe thinkin' of all this or all this will go through her mind before it goes through Guddu's mind๐Ÿ˜† but Runjhun can take care of Babli.                  
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Oh thank God. I knew it was him. HE IS THE BEST HUBBY ON ZEE. Those M&M's don't deserve it though.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

At first i was ๐Ÿ˜ก at Guddu and then as i read on i was  at his decision. I still believe that runjhun will look at guddu with her big, beautiful teary eyes and plead for the evil ones to live there and guddu with his soft heart towards his wife will give in.

Will comment later after seeing the episode here.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kittykisser

Thanks for the update.

At first i was ๐Ÿ˜ก at Guddu and then as i read on i was  at his decision. I still believe that runjhun will look at guddu with her big, beautiful teary eyes and plead for the evil ones to live there and guddu with his soft heart towards his wife will give in.

Will comment later after seeing the episode here.

@bold and we will start the whole cycle once again โ“ . . the thought is mind boggling
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

@bold and we will start the whole cycle once again โ“ . . the thought is mind boggling

Hopefully the CVs know that this is not the road to go down and that this will kill the TRPs.  WE NEED A NEW VILLIAN CVS..PLEASE!!