anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey all,

Since we saw that in the precap that ASR was scolding Lavanya for talking about marriage. Also, it seems that he isnt accepting her proposal.

So what will be lavanya's decision... will she again agree to ASR, or will she, this time, demand for marriage, and realise that ASR does not love her ???

Sorry, if this post is not according to the forum rules ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lavanya should leave now. dont worry, cvs should find another way for meeting arnav khuhsi, like after lavanya left, khushi will join again arnav's office bcoz of anjali's request
anjs thumbnail
hmm...yeah, khushi can do that, but shyam wont let her...he will definitely speak negative about ASR infront of khushi's parents...and payal and buaji is also anti ASR...they (buaji and payal) were ok with Rm because Anjali and Nani was there...

so they will not approve of khushi joining his office...

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I think La should leave because he clearly does not want to get married and actually maybe she needs to look at her relationship clearly and come to a realisation that he is not truly in love with her.

manny136 thumbnail
I feel bad for La she does love the guy otherwise who puts up with constant criticism from nani, is she has any self respect she should make a solid decision about what she wants and stick with it don't get influenced but other ppls opinion like Arnav's family or even Khushi. Her nightmareπŸ˜† is so true it can happen to ppl it reminded me of the Sex and the city movie the first one where this woman never married her bf and 10 yrs later he kicked her out all of a sudden so that makes the main character Carrie decide she needs to feel secure in her relationship with her bf and they decide to get married but in the end coz the wedding gets kinda too much for the groom he  shows up late and the wedding is called off best scene was Carrie whacking her bf with her bouquet in the middle of the street in NYCπŸ˜† my fav scene. I hope la leaves him coz in the end im afraid Arnav is gonna hurt her when he goes after Khushi coz eventually he will coz either he wants her of he finds out about shyam and decides to stop him.
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

I think La should leave because he clearly does not want to get married and actually maybe she needs to look at her relationship clearly and come to a realisation that he is not truly in love with her.

Yeah, she should leave...but she doesnt have a mind of her own, if now, mami says something against khushi, she will again become anti khushi
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: manny136

I feel bad for La she does love the guy otherwise who puts up with constant criticism from nani, is she has any self respect she should make a solid decision about what she wants and stick with it don't get influenced but other ppls opinion like Arnav's family or even Khushi. Her nightmareπŸ˜† is so true it can happen to ppl it reminded me of the Sex and the city movie the first one where this woman never married her bf and 10 yrs later he kicked her out all of a sudden so that makes the main character Carrie decide she needs to feel secure in her relationship with her bf and they decide to get married but in the end coz the wedding gets kinda too much for the groom he  shows up late and the wedding is called off best scene was Carrie whacking her bf with her bouquet in the middle of the street in NYCπŸ˜† my fav scene.

Yeah, that was a funny scene...but i felt so sorry for the guy, he was just having wedding jitters i guess...

I hope la leaves him coz in the end im afraid Arnav is gonna hurt her when he goes after Khushi coz eventually he will coz either he wants her of he finds out about shyam and decides to stop him.

butterfly06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really hope LA breaks up with  him!
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well whatever will happen i would feel sorry for La just as much i would feel sorry for Anjili poor women BUTTT as long as Arhi are together and giving us some SIZZLING scenes i'm alll cooolll πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling La will try her best but will give up and break up with him.