MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
GC n DD pls pls pls get well soon...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@All
Did i miss something in previous epi Pammi preganent thi kya ? if she was where is the baby i see in FB  all saying about it
ufff
i am fainting noww this show is na

my famous lines pls Sing along

'Daayiya ye main kahan aa phasi  Kaise phasi
Rona ave na ave hasi papbe bachalo tussi '
🀣 
Get well soon GURTI , Without them this show is nthing i cant bear there absene both of them together come fast plsss wish them a speedy recovery😭😭😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shali:There is a vast difference in the last year team of CVs and this year team of CVs ..so comparing them is not even valid anymore πŸ˜†./..last year they had a bunch of CVs who knew how to manage such crisis situations with a strong instant change in script but this year they lack that creativity ..so changing scenes instantly and writing something more innovative is out of question πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And stopping Devini marriage will only mean stretching the whole circus further with even more annoying dialogues coming from Geet's character and thats why I say in a way its good the torture of their marriage is over and I dont think any other Amritsar wedding is coming either after the whole outburst on Devini saga πŸ˜†

@Pennu:Writing such passionate scenes need creativity and vision which the current set of writers lack completely ...if u see their other show on star puls ,even there its suppose to b an intense lvoe story ,but there is no passion or intensity seen yet because the current set of writers who r working for this PH ,dunno the definition of passion and intensity at all
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Jyo... sorry ... I just realized I am talking a bit to harse to you...Sorry sweetie...

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Preeto:Mayb Pammi already delivered the invisible baby in Amritsar and then came to the Khurana Mansion Dharamashala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Jyo- But it's not even been 3 months since she got pregant so it's still in her o.o right?...  Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

@Jyo... sorry ... I just realized I am talking a bit to harse to you...Sorry sweetie...

Shali no its ok re ..I can understand your frustation completely πŸ€—...even I m frustated with the way Devini marriage circus went ..but well unfortunately our CVs could only come up with this osrt of cretivity in actors ka absense Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

@Jyo- But it's not even been 3 months since she got pregant so it' still in her o.o right?... 

See GHSP has a history of witnessing all the abnormal magical pregnencies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Geet carried her baby for 12 months before the magical miscarrage and Pammi carried her baby only for 3 months before her magical delivery mayb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Doctors should do some serious medical research on our show now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo
srsly GHSP Has the worst history with medial cases spl that preganency of Geet any doctor can have a heart attack if he see GHSP Medical saga

btw
Did i saw my beautiful Geet DD Withut a curtain type dupatta in precap and she was wearing a normal plain dupatta
ol na i am not dreaming na?/its true na
I think she's still pregnant. But the bump is obviously not showing because it's only been 3 months.

We had  this super skinny science teacher (When I say skinny I mean it, she only weighed around 30-35kg) and she was pregnant and she looked so abnormal :| Like a stick with a big bump πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago