Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetfangeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gurti pls geet well soon and save us for this torture:-(looking forward for new promo:-)tulip thats a lovely pic:-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@brunda: thank you...
 gruti get well soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ALL:🤗

Poor GC was looking so weak & pale😭. Instead of giving him some rest they dragged him of the bed & put him in front of the camera😲😡. Look how committed & professional GC is👏👍🏼 & how professional Gurti are👏👍🏼. Wish I could say the same about the PH. They can't even handle a single show properly how can they expect to handle other shows? Each time they start a promising track but end up messing everything. The current ML track was supposed to be about MSK fall for Geet once again where the same passion, intensity & restlessness would be there. In this track so much could be explored & rectified. For example they can show a real real reel CON between Maaneet🤣🤣🤣 & control the huge damage done in the Tabela😡🤢. By CON I don't mean an adult movie type love making scene. If they show something like RTM sequence (which had the hottest & most sensuous Maaneet scenes till date☺️☺️☺️) I would be more than happy. In fact I'll land at Jyoti's Swarglok uninvited & stay there forever like Geet's sticky family😆. Coming back to the relevant point the ML track is already lost CVs have Amnesia about it. Geet is too busy solving her weird family's problems rather than concentrating on her hubby. Maan who should be the same HP Maan post PA has become a shadow who says nothing & watches comedy circus in his house without objection😲😔😕. Neither Maaneet have a no private life nor can spend some quality time together.

Coming to the epi I don't even remember what happened before Maan came. He was right to question Geet about her hide & seek behaviour. In a relationship honesty is a must. I was happy hearing him say he wasn't & wouldn't be a part of what was going on. He should've left right away but Geet stopped him & started advocating for Devini. She said they were kids. Kids😡? Worst dialogue ever Dev is some kid na has done so many CONs at such a young age😡😡. Wonder what will happen when he grows up🤢. Having a PA doesn't mean losing character traits. The old MSK would never listen to Geet & be a part of such an unethical incident where a mockery was being made of a sacred institution like marriage👎🏼.

The Precap-Why only Teji-Pammi are here? What about Biji, Lachi & Yashpal😳?

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@brunda: bye got to go have work... take care 😊
mila1 thumbnail
Hi Brunda & Tulip🤗
geetfangeet thumbnail
@mila hello:-)@tulip bye:-)I am just thinking that maaneet only should go back to amritsar leaving this circus people in KM they may get some goodtime without any disturbence:-)bejji's house is less populated than km now:-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
@ brunda: Good idea😊

Bye me hv to go🤗
geetfangeet thumbnail
All alone again:-(bye mila have a nice day:-)
mila1 thumbnail
Just popped in to say one thing to @ Lily: Mayb Tej-Pammi are here for pammi's check up for another invisible GHSP baby🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think Teji and Pammi r brought in as guest appearences till Gurti r fit and fine since that actor Teji is already doing another show and so he cannot afford a permanent stay in Geet ...

So I m sure these crowds r in for temporary period till GC and DD return to the sets in full form 😃