Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 (Page 12)

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ohhh You Luv His BumLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15jyoti06

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Yes, that dress looks like that the one after the day after marriage. She really looked a new bride and gorgeous in that suit. And also I think she wore that again after few days, when she took lunch to MSK one of those days after marriage.

Big time recycling going on,Angry but still better than those dupattas. They can as well get some of the older suits like the "where's the party" one, khafa khafa blue dress, behne de white dress, diwali red drees,tent confession white one,,and dresses like that which were not uniforms basically

Edited by nirvanica15 - 19 September 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84ritzy09jyoti06pickachu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti : well i was upset with the fact that being paid for writing the episodes the creatives or can i say destructives have done such a brainless job in managing the show without leads Dead And the mere fact that they are getting paid for their NON CREATIVITY is boiling my blood... Yar if a nurse does braineless thing in doctors absence na than what will be the condition of the patients . Ouch ... Creatives are people who know this industry and working behind the camera more than us Right ... So in such situation when they show no creativity than being a viewer I'll be frustrated with the story na Ouch Also i am a mere viewer ...because i come online i know leads aren't well but normal audience what will be their reaction seeing this mindless thing Sleepy I will just react seeing the end product na...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84ritzy09jyoti06shalipickachu

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@ jyo...uff Chocolate CONnection...Blushing Day Dreaming Wink
PS: me loved the way host Gagori CON-fused GurTi now and then with her questions...Heart...especially their future plans...oops i mean maaneet future plan...Embarrassed Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti0649erFanpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Geets:I agree ...Nandu not knowing about Dev-Geet chapter yet can b used by the CVs like a trumpcard later and this way Nandu can b turned into a vamp while Dev can b shown like a joru ka ghulam here supporting Nandu blindly ...this way CVs can actually show Geet more strong and fighting against the likes of Dev and Nandu with MSK on her side ,...enough scope for high voltage drama Cool

but if CVs still believe in all positivity jaap Angry...then no such hopes Ouch

@Anu:I know but u see CVs hv done maximum damage already with this marriage challenge and Geet supporting Devini marriage track last week ...so there was not much scope left for damage control this week ...Max I was hoping that let Geet herself tell this truth to MSK rather than MSK knowing it from a third party ...so since I saw this today ,I thought at least CVs tried to do something positive here ...

@Khush:Hum bolega toh bologe ke bolta hai TongueLOLLOL..isliye aaj kal hum sirf code language mein bolega CoolLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84-Khush-49erFanshalipickachu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ab toh mumbai sapno mein hi reh gaya..moi had a dream of maaneet in mumbai promoROFLI don't remember da first bit but in da last secondss sumfin went in geet's eyes he decided to blow into her eyes but sumhow he gave her a tight pappi on her cheekBlushingwas thinking why didn't it be lip pappi..realised even my dreams knw CHUMMA NAKKO ON indian televisionROFL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 19 September 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Khush-jyoti06shalipickachu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Originally posted by jyoti06

OMG OMGGG  did I just see Geet/DD getting new dress and no tent dupatta in the precap ,.her dupatta is around her neck Shocked ...AAA *Faints in disbelief*
LAGTA HAI DEN ME KAHI BATO KA KUCH KUCH ASAR HO RAHA HAI  CVs par. AAj thoda damage control kiya kaal thoda dressing change kar dege aur kahege hum se jo ban pada hum ne kar diya.Hum pahele full sleves ke bareme bol rahe the toh saree full sleve bahenji tent kapado ko halfsleve kar diya aur kaha chalo  makeover ho gaya hai aur abi bechari ka chunni thoda upar hata diya aur kaha manish malhothra ne makeover kiya hai . kya kahe deetoh ko. Saree FB me starone ke official channel logon ko geet ke dressing ke bare me guhar lagata pada hai par inn par jyada asar hote nazar nahi aa raha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Originally posted by jyoti06

I hope the tent dupatta is gone forever from here on ...Stern Smile

Is that today's precap photu Jyo????ShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201jyoti06

Go to top