TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ all: bye from me too... got to go for prayer... take care... πŸ€—

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting Article which indicated tonight we r going to witness Teji Vs MSK confrontation and its going to b dramatic 😎

Will Maan convince Tej?

After lot of confusion and dramatic weddings in STAR One's leading prime time show Geet 'Hui Sabse Parayi, watch out for yet another commotion between Maan and Tej, brother of Lucky and Nandini.

Finally, Maan found out about the secret marriages of Dev and Nandini and Lucky and Preeto. In tonight's episode, Tej will come to Khurana house and confront Maan about same.

A STAR One.in source informs, "After unravelling the hush-hush weddings, Maan agrees and accepts the marriage of Dev and Lucky. Everyone is happy and relieved that their problems are solved. Meanwhile Lucky and Nandini want to seek blessings from Tej and Beeji. In tonight's episode, the family will plan to go to Amritsar but will they be able to? Get ready to be surprised by Tej creating a scene at Khurana house. Will his confrontation with Geet lead to an argument with Maan?

Maan Singh Khurana explains, "I guess, anyone would be shocked to know about such news. I am trying to convince Tej to accept the marriages peacefully, though I also agree that whatever happened was wrong. Both the couples are in love and I think everyone should give them their blessings for a happy married life. I hope Tej agrees with me."

Tej is indeed angry and hurt. "It was shocking news for us to hear about this news suddenly. I didn't expect Lucky and Nandini would marry secretly. If they wanted to marry the person they love, they should have at least informed us."

Will Tej accept Dev-Nandini and Lucky-Preeto's marriage? Will Maan be successful in convincing Tej?

Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/2272/will-maan-convince-tej.aspx
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so  something interesting  we r going to witness in todays episode n I so want teji to give a tight slap to nandini
jyoti06 thumbnail
I guess they will avoid Maaneet scenes till Gurti r shooting togetrher .,.so till then we will hv to watch Tej and Maan or Pammi and Geet scenes because those can b done with BDs and close up shots of the actors but Maaneet scenes mein Viewers will not love BDs ka use πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I guess they will avoid Maaneet scenes till Gurti r shooting togetrher .,.so till then we will hv to watch Tej and Maan or Pammi and Geet scenes because those can b done with BDs and close up shots of the actors but Maaneet scenes mein Viewers will not love BDs ka use πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Agree with u about Maaneet , really missing maaneet/gurti a lot ,wish they recover soon paami n geet scenes n maan n teji scenes r nice to watch,hope we get less scenes of the other unwanted characters
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I simply lubbb the new article...Teji-Pammi back yayyy 

Seriously I would love Teji to slap his irresponsible siblings Nano and Lucky for not bothering to inform him and their mummy Beeji about their nuptials...
and give some gyaan to Geet for aiding and abetting that bachon waali shaadi...
 drag damaad Dev back with them to ASR..and we can finally see Dev doing some bufallo washing and tabela living to win over Beeji this time😍
syamasastry_68 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GET WELL SOON  GURTI

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Deeps and Yogitha:Exactly ..Teji and Pammi r anyday better options than the likes of Lucky-Preeto-Jugnu and Devini circus ...at least this couple has that maturity and personality to match upto Maaneet and will hv a good potential as a parallel track also

Also Teji-Pammi could b a couple in love right now but once upon a time they were also in an arranged marriage where Teji was only doing his duty towards Pammi but was not in love with her and today Maaneet somewhere r standing in that same place where MSK is not in love with Geet but is only doing his duty ..so somewhere this contradiction in their relatinoship can result in a good track πŸ€”
syamasastry_68 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally Posted by---truelyours

@malli: first right click on a pic then save image as in ur pc. next go to image shack web site. select media upload. next select browse and select the pic u have saved in ur pc. once selected click open. next select upload. u will get pic uploaded. click on that pic to enlarge in right side down u will see embed this image. select that and copy forum ulr. next paste in forum by right clicking... is this enough.

@tulip  ---First time i've posted a photo,Because of ur directions i've done this.

Thank you very much.   

Edited by syamasastry_68 - 12 years ago