Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I also got it from the same bird ๐Ÿ˜†...if the bird is wrong ,we both will b hving the bird for tonight's dinner in den ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

ANd my Tiger has gone silent all of a sudden ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...sacred of HUNTERS๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..it's not even roaring๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...left me alone๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mali-- I'll utter the cliched line of-a flower for a flower

GET WELL SOON!!

PS- Know you're a mali - but since you told the meaning of your name - so bunch of white jasmines for you๐Ÿ˜†
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...๐Ÿ˜ก

ANd my Tiger has gone silent all of a sudden ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...sacred of HUNTERS๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..it's not even roaring๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...left me alone๐Ÿ˜ญ...

is D TIGER u r talkin abt ME... 
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Flower buddy -tulip - thanks ๐Ÿค—

Moi learnt how to post pics - Mission accomplished๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ lily: they wer ANCIENT birds... we did not kidnap them they flew nd came to us !!! ๐Ÿคฃ

@ anu jaan: can i know d reason y u r crying: IS IT A PART OF BIDAAI CRYING FOR DEVINIII...

@jo: i know atleast RED fm humara sath de!!!

@tulip: i want to know direct uploadin yeh round abt things mughe samaj nahi aaya :( 
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@malli: first right click on a pic then save image as in ur pc. next go to image shack web site. select media upload. next select browse and select the pic u have saved in ur pc. once selected click open. next select upload. u will get pic uploaded. click on that pic to enlarge in right side down u will see embed this image. select that and copy forum ulr. next paste in forum by right clicking... is this enough.
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@jyo-i am not sure of lucky preeto but i dont think we r going to get rid of devini,in yesterday precap i saw nandu is wearing a new dress,actually i am not sure if i want to get rid of devini or not, becuase i was afraid what stupid track the cvs will  introduce as a parellel track if we get rid of Devini,u know i have no bharosa on cvs any more,i watched recently the jan episodes n i felt AA track is better than this devini
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anu:Tiger already gave the news about the cupid thing na ..I m fine with that news becuase that ugarantees less of Devini and a Teji-Pammi around Maaneet is anyday better than Devini around Maaneet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malihaluvmyself

@yogi:health is still unfair...

Plz take care dear n get well soon  ๐Ÿค—
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Malihaluvmyself

@tulip: i want to know direct uploadin yeh round abt things mughe samaj nahi aaya :( 
[/QUOTE]

sorry dear i dont known how to directly  upload... what i know i shared it with u...take care of ur health ma.
Edited by truelyours - 12 years ago