Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 - Page 17

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Devils,
Just watched the episode, I couldn't believe Geet could watch Dev's marriage. While watching it I was remembering all the Dev Geet marriagr scenes. 
Does she have ML too, to forget all those things and be a spectator for their wedding
😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirvanica15 thumbnail

Oh we are talking abt the infamous wash basin😳. Guys did you ever wonder what the proportions would be with the kareena kapoor legs and hulk torso 🤣

@ iams
I dont think there was a den during those days, 
nirvanica15 thumbnail
😍Hey all "sick" devils, no pun intended 😉. Hope you all get well soon, 
Watch the first link if you want to feel better.😳
Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I may be a bit slow on the uptake. So, bear with me.

We heard the characters mouth dialogues to the effect that the ceremony on the terrace is a mere ceremony and that NoneDoe would seek her elders' consent for her marriage to FunBro and have them buy her some more new clothes for the grand wedding of Beeji's only daughter to a Khurana.  Of course, I am sure no one can foresee any reason why Beeji or Teji will oppose her marriage to FunBro.  So, hypothetically if they were to refuse consent, what would NoneDoe's marital status be? 

I ask this not because I am concerned about the absence of logic or social messages in entertainment shows. 

But, if the GHSP team were to ever cash in on the popularity of the fan-following of their parallel female lead and the novel-PhD pursuing female parallel lead and have her attend Delhi University to interact with her massive fan-following and show her filling a form relating to her PhD, NoneDoe (and the story writer, the script writer and the dialogue writer) might be find herself in a bind. If the form were to ask her marital status or the name of her father / husband, what would she enter in the said column?

Or, a more realistic scenario.  If NoneDoe challenges FunBro to take her shopping to Malaysia or London or New York, what would she fill in the various forms that would be required?

-----

Did anyone time the *wedding* itself? It was probably less than three minutes, right?

I would assume that if damage control (from the point of view of character sketch of the leads) was the need of the hour and you had leads who were unwell, you wouldn't have had them (both the actual leads and their body doubles) shower rose petals on NoneDoe and FunBro.  How much time does it take to shoot another three-minute sequence with NoneDoe and FunBro having their private ceremony witnessed only by Uncle Jugnu and keeping the leads out of the loop?

Would it have been impossible to shoot a scene of DD, after a few seconds of introspection, telling NoneDoe and FunBro that she will not be a party to their "shararat".  Is this more impossible than shooting a scene of DD running around Khurana Mansion searching for Dev, directing Uncle Jugnu to the kitchen to find ladoos, convincing Maan to agree to shower some petals on the "young, adolescent" couple and then finally showering some petals herself?

Would all of this have been impossible especially given that the show does not air on Saturday and Sunday?  Ok. Now I feel guilty for having asked this.  Even they are entitled to their weekends off.  Especially when they are working around the clock to suddenly deal with the absence of the leads that would have otherwise allowed them to show a full-fledged wedding on the terrace with some song-sequence between Maaneet thrown in to the mix.  Especially when the parallel leads are so admirably filling in the shoes of the leads who have been unwell and have only been shooting sporadically. We cannot expect them to reshoot some sequences or change the track merely because the leads were unwell, can we? They all deserve their hours of rest, don't they?

PS: Usha, you were right.  Maan and Geet are indeed the dada and dadi of the Khurana family. Perhaps, they heard that an international television award show was going to grant an award to the show in which the family had the maximum number of marriages -- real or sham, legal or illegal.

PPS:  It is said that God works in mysterious ways.  And, I do believe it.  Both DD and GC are ill enough to be unable to report to the sets for regular shooting.  And, they looked quite ill.  While I do wish them a speedy recovery, I thank God that they fell ill. For we know now that they will soon recover.  But, it saved them and us the sight of Maan and Geet happily dancing away at the wedding of FunBro and NoneDoe.

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@medha
So true, they didn't have to show the leads making a mockery of themselves
At this point I am watching Geet with a pinch of salt, desperately waiting for this nightmare to be over and wishing to get our Maneet back
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Nirvy: True indeed.

---

Alright, I am confused.

A few hours (in terms of episodes, a few days) ago, Dev couldn't recall the paraphernalia that would be required for a marriage.  And, suddenly, even in the absence of a pundit, he could recall the order of the rituals  -- the garlands, the pheras, sindoor, mangalsutra

I wonder what Dev did after he sent away the guard, sent off Nandini to the terrace and asked Adi to accompany him.  Did Dev raid the attic for the videos of his earlier marriages to NT and Geet?  That probably would have refreshed his memory alright.

Edit

Were we too hasty in anticipating the departure of the newly wed couples from Khurana Mansion with the blessings of Maan (his body double)? 

---

Au revoir.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Nirvy: True indeed.

---

Alright, I am confused.

A few hours (in terms of episodes, a few days) ago, Dev couldn't recall the paraphernalia that would be required for a marriage. And, suddenly, even in the absence of a pundit, he could recall the order of the rituals -- the garlands, the pheras, sindoor, mangalsutra.

I wonder what Dev did after he sent away the guard, sent off Nandini to the terrace and asked Adi to accompany him. Did Dev raid the attic for the videos of his earlier marriages to NT and Geet? That probably would have refreshed his memory alright.

---

Au revoir.

Don't ask logic, if u want magic, though in this case we r getting neither. We she be glad here that Geet didn't help them through the rituals like a bhabhi, but just watched it from a distance.
Imagine Geet handing them garlands, sindoor etc;
nirvanica15 thumbnail
That's what I was thinking too, did we start celebrating too early. Just when we thought the circus is gettin out if KM with the bags, another two clowns appear. Does this mean that we are going to get elongated stay of the circus now.
Oh God! When is the release to all of us from this torture
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forget the Khurana Khandaan the whole GHSP team has ML regarding Dev-Geets marriage ..they have tossed it as a mistake and wiped it clean from their slates 😡
😡
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Moi was watching the bad-for-sanity Devini marriage and couldn't help raising my brows at Dev's dialogue to his bro- "andar hi andar mujhe bura lag raha hai ke mere itne bade din par mere bro nahi hai"🥱

I mean the guy has married three times - two real ,one fake hasn't he ??

Its just that his bro has ostensibly been invited in only one assuming since we don't know when,how or why of Devtara's marriage & thats what I told my sis.

Her reply was "nope -he was very near to attending the previous one ..."😲

And sure enough -he was so near to the very temple where we witnessed that marriage - but was too busy looking here 'n' there except at his chota bro's karnaama

But if he'd seen he'd probably be rubbing his eyes -watching NT smilingly attending Dev's wedding & then wonder what his  reaction at Dev would be??

He'd probably hug his lil bro & ask - "When did you divorce the gold digger with evil smile aka my ex-SIL -NT??"

"Why didn't you give me this good news before??- never mind her "Maan Veerji" drove me to an edge"

Then it'll be the same tirade he gave to Devini -as to why he never informed his decision to Dadima et al.
I never imagined to say this-- but if GHSP team was so eager to marry off Dev ,then -it could've happened earlier instead of taking this long route,right😡🤢

PS-- Hope Teji-Pammi rescue us from Devini in Gurti's absence...
Besides the hulla bullu -GC-DD acted as they were expected to & made the wedding bearable-though not acceptable.

@Medha-- True -whether NonDoe pursues Phd or gives an abroad holz challenge to FunBro- her marital state is still uncertain especially if Teji-Pammi disapprove for some reason or another
But wasn't Pammi expecting as per Maame's info - so why the need to arrive in Delhi -except if they want to pick up family members ??
Now another relative who're gonna be shell shocked coz of Maan's ML -I suppose 

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago