#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

This is the month of sickness and all Maansarover soulmates r sick together πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..this calls for another maansarover dubki yatra I guess once we all 3 r fine and back to form πŸ˜‰

@Zee:I know re and trust me last two days I was only sleeping and dint come online at night at all ...but after 2 days of continuous sleep I m bored now and so online right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...but will go off soon 😳
yeshh we will go for our dubkii for sureπŸ˜†I need a break too;..I will be in india by wednesday I think for my medical trip and my first desitnation is mumbai as well so yh all 3 of us r gonna be 2gether in 1 place..CO-incidence ka BaapπŸ˜†

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
You knw everytym GC is sick I end up in India tht too in Mumbai sumhow or the other..I landed there wen he had dengue&now again I am gonna end up thereπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

You knw everytym GC is sick I end up in India tht too in Mumbai sumhow or the other..I landed there wen he had dengue&now again I am gonna end up thereπŸ˜†
True Soulmate CONnection I guess πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...u should gatecrash at his house and make him eat samosas 😑...the guy needs to eat eat and just eattt 😑😑😑
I remember the hug but not the washbasin scene !!! Damn now I have to watch it all again ,...
ok I saw the scene !!!! Damn I missed it earlier !!! I dont know how !!! Thank you so much devils :)
@Iams...that wash basin holds world record for curses from devils! πŸ€£ Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
@Iams:😲😲😲How can u forget the famous wash basin covering the most cruicial part in the episode πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Well we devils r a corrupted lot and we made u corrupted too ..shollyyy πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chalo me going off now ..hopefully tomorrow morning we will get good news that GC-DD r fine ...😳

but for tonight 😳
This is what happens when I try to watch 350 episodes in 2-3 months ... I must have seen it but not registered it that way till you guys mention it :) ...Thanks , I was at work but I had to see it on my phone :) Edited by lams - 12 years ago
gn jyoti ...if anyone has the devils den forum for that (washbasin ) scene do send me the link please