Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo...haan re I know these CVs  that's why I held my horses and didnt do the happy dance...
TSharan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anshu:Ang pradarshan is something everyone in the den will know for obvious reasons 😛😆😆

Jyo...I meant Ash and Khush...wasn't sure if they understood that much Hindi😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Moi understood tht Anshuu...hum itneyy bhi bhole nahinnn🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The question is what does he need to expose???😳 Nah me naughty, no way!  Me just asking an innocent question! ☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This is the basic ideas CVs had while writing the ML track and they r still working on it ...

The Seven stages of Love

Urdu / Hindi / English

?? / ?????? / Attraction
???? / ??? / Infatuation
???? / ????? / Love
????? / ??????? / Reverence
????? / ???? / Worship
????? / ??????? / Obsession
??? / ?????? / Death

1. Attraction - It is the initial stage which occurs when one first see/meet the other concerned person. Normally, it happens in one's early life, i.e. in childhood or teenage. It is very common and most of the time it dies before maturing.

2. Infatuation - The budding period when attraction slowly transforms into this stage. The stage is accompanied by intense passion for someone. This can be short lived or long lived depending on the mental condition of the person.

3. Love - Stage where Infatuation transforms into strong feeling of affection, interest and pleasure. It is often linked with physical attraction. The relationship between two individuals is romantic and offten sexual.

4. Reverence - Love, when attains the feeling of intense respect, is the stage of reverence. The lust element dissappears and is not there any more.

5. Worship - The stage of reverence, when attains its saturation point, leads to worship. The feeling of great admiration and devotion for someone is what worship is all about.

6. Obsession - The 'grey' stage where the thought (for someone) dominates all other thoughts. It is disturbing and often leads to destruction.

7. Death - It denotes the end of everything. The end of love, relationship, life.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 49erFan

The question is what does he need to expose???😳 Nah me naughty, no way!  Me just asking an innocent question! ☺️

I guess something which the wash basin covered it in the show in initial episodes 😡😭😭😆
49erFan thumbnail
@Jyo, I remember u r in ICU and we had to get the oxygen masks for u when that episode aired...hahahahaha!  Most cursed wash basin in the world!  Bechara Wash basin ka kya fault tha!🤣
TSharan thumbnail

Geets...EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyo: Were u really in the ICU coz of that episode? 😲
49erFan thumbnail
@Anshu, u want the whole thing exposed...babaji!  My eyes will be closed...me so innocent na! 🤣🤣