Ashh Wats Ur BeeDees Name?πŸ˜†
no ideaa..🀣I am just fodn of his pichwadaπŸ˜†Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Oohhh How Bout AshhDeee?🀣

Andd Yepp DD Has A beautiful Skinny Neck Why Do They Cover ItπŸ˜•

Andd Wat Is Pichwada?πŸ€”
Edited by -Saruu- - 12 years ago
I totally agree , the holi fiasco changed everything ...they should have cleared the MI and then let the AA story come to a conclusion ...but no the story took a about turn of 180 degree and suddenly we had Amritsar circus .
I managed to see the epi ffwding and watching some Maneet scenes , I really didnt care about anything right now ... Nothing seems to make any sense anymore . When is MR MP leaving ? only change in writers can bring some relief I think .
Saruuu purr-fect haha...pichwada is Backsidee..

&She wore tht precap suit during mooh dikahyi rasam but watever as long as I can see her shexy handss and neck I am fine...
Hello chicas...hows everyone!

Well I havent seen the episode yet, just busy with work! 

Here is my say so, now that Devini marriage has taken place, this leaves us with great upcoming episodes, just think what will happen when Nandu finds out about what Dev did with Geet! Don't u feel she will feel betrayed not only by Dev, but by her sister too!  Indian telly is well know for its high drama, I think this might change things up a bit!  Also, with Teji and Pammi there Nandu will turn to them for sure! 

I really think we have some potential here! 

Yes, that dress looks like that the one after the day after marriage. She really looked a new bride and gorgeous in that suit. And also I think she wore that again after few days, when she took lunch to MSK one of those days after marriage.

Big time recycling going on,😑 but still better than those dupattas. They can as well get some of the older suits like the "where's the party" one, khafa khafa blue dress, behne de white dress, diwali red drees,tent confession white one,,and dresses like that which were not uniforms basically

Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
@Jyoti : well i was upset with the fact that being paid for writing the episodes the creatives or can i say destructives have done such a brainless job in managing the show without leads 🀒 And the mere fact that they are getting paid for their NON CREATIVITY is boiling my blood... Yar if a nurse does braineless thing in doctors absence na than what will be the condition of the patients . ... Creatives are people who know this industry and working behind the camera more than us Right ... So in such situation when they show no creativity than being a viewer I'll be frustrated with the story na Also i am a mere viewer ...because i come online i know leads aren't well but normal audience what will be their reaction seeing this mindless thing πŸ₯± I will just react seeing the end product na...
@ jyo...uff Chocolate CONnection...☺️ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‰
PS: me loved the way host Gagori CON-fused GurTi now and then with her questions...❀️...especially their future plans...oops i mean maaneet future plan...😳 😈

@Geets:I agree ...Nandu not knowing about Dev-Geet chapter yet can b used by the CVs like a trumpcard later and this way Nandu can b turned into a vamp while Dev can b shown like a joru ka ghulam here supporting Nandu blindly ...this way CVs can actually show Geet more strong and fighting against the likes of Dev and Nandu with MSK on her side ,...enough scope for high voltage drama 😎

but if CVs still believe in all positivity jaap 😑...then no such hopes

@Anu:I know but u see CVs hv done maximum damage already with this marriage challenge and Geet supporting Devini marriage track last week ...so there was not much scope left for damage control this week ...Max I was hoping that let Geet herself tell this truth to MSK rather than MSK knowing it from a third party ...so since I saw this today ,I thought at least CVs tried to do something positive here ...

@Khush:Hum bolega toh bologe ke bolta hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..isliye aaj kal hum sirf code language mein bolega πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†