#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMG OMGGG  did I just see Geet/DD getting new dress and no tent dupatta in the precap ,.her dupatta is around her neck 😲 ...AAA *Faints in disbelief*
Hahaa The Dress Isnt New Tho,She Wore For her Moodikhaii😆
Originally posted by nirvanica15

@Hi All

Oh My God, he is looking so yummy, even in sickness. How was his voice guys?, did it get even sexier 😳. Sorry didnt watch the episode yet.
Just to get over the past few episodes of torture, I spent most of my weekend watching older episodes. Sometimes I find the corresponding Den from the episode and go thorugh the analysis and reactions, and interesting thing was how there were predictions after that maafinama that there is going to be hot scenes, "neck Kiss" and all. I guess we are still waiting for that to happen, aren't we😡
Somethings we never got and still waiting for it to happen 😆...

Well his voice was good and sexy as usual and he looked yummier mayb because  no extra foundation was put on his face 😛..but he did look tired ...but still hats off to him and DD as well with the kind of dedication they showed in all the scenes 👏
Originally posted by -Saruu-

Hahaa The Dress Isnt New Tho,She Wore For her Moodikhaii😆
Is it the same dress kya ?? 🤔...but well its still better than what she is wearing at present  😆
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

@Swati- Chi chi. How can you get such apithra thoughts about MaanGod? The purest man alive. 

😛😉😆☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mujh me inti taquat hain ki I can make maangod apvitra... Am just gonna do that now... As a punishment to maangod for looking ssooo delicious even when he is sick... Yum Yum ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
now i know why Geet forgave Dev so easily and is so pally with him...she considers him to be a innocent bachcha who does sharaarat...😆...sleeping with her and getting her pregnant was also his sharaarat...🤔
Originally posted by -Saruu-

ewww LICK🤣
His face sweety... Kiss n Lick ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by swan20

now i know why Geet forgave Dev so easily and is so pally with him...she considers him to be a innocent bachcha who does sharaarat...😆...sleeping with her and getting her pregnant was also his sharaarat...🤔
I think Dev's face change has taken a toll on Geet's brains cells also Ermm😆😆
Jyo It Looks Like It But Still I likee It And No Chotti Either

Eww Stop The LICK talks I get WEIRD Thots🤔
With Teji-Pammi too coming in to stay in KM-dharamshala ,I feel right now this is the best time for MSK to go all bankrupt and stay in his Dadaji ka house 😛😆😆😆
.@Jyoti :: I'm really sorry re :( i was over reactive in my previous posts :( please dont mind my ramblings dear :( you know ma my lob for the show ... He he he ... Sorry jaan 🤗 🤗🤗