Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

@Archi : The girl is full of surprises πŸ˜‰ What she has up on her sleeve who knows -- I never though she would tell Jeh about her so called love for Abhay! πŸ˜²

Lol...alina looks like one determined lover m sure she will do all to win abhay's love and it will be fun to watch sweet alinaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jeh is gonna have tough time to keep alina and Pia away from abhay🀣🀣🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora111

I just cudn't beleive it wen Alina cofessed her feelings fr Abhay to Jeh without any fear or hesitation..i thought she ws going to keep quiet abt it..i must say this girl is quite brave..πŸ‘

Yes alina is brave when it comes to abhayπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ Archi : Just finished watching off the episode -- What utter crap it was πŸ€’ Why do the CV's do this to us -- I mean Why!? 15 minutes of Panchi and her boy trouble!? Seriously!?😑

And then Jeh again treating Alina like crap -- and Pia still there with him -- Pia should have been the one who should have given Jeh an earful and lo madame was sitting next to him -- Alina was good! But I am totally disgusted with the scene because Jeh spoilt it for me

God I wish they showed more of Abhina, Abhiya, Mishka scenes rather than boring us to death with illogical scenes πŸ€’

@ Archi : Just finished watching off the episode -- What utter crap it was πŸ€’ Why do the CV's do this to us -- I mean Why!? 15 minutes of Panchi and her boy trouble!? Seriously!?😑

And then Jeh again treating Alina like crap -- and Pia still there with him -- Pia should have been the one who should have given Jeh an earful and lo madame was sitting next to him -- Alina was good! But I am totally disgusted with the scene because Jeh spoilt it for me

God I wish they showed more of Abhina, Abhiya, Mishka scenes rather than boring us to death with illogical scenes πŸ€’

i know the epi was crap today...but chalo one epi bardasht kar lo πŸ˜†
i rather felt bad for Jeh today πŸ˜› bechara!...and dont worry abt Jiya...that track is side-lined now πŸ˜†...Pia needs to continue her pretence so that story can move ahead πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: intruderfast

even i loved it archi, zhat se bol daala, and jeh kaa face dekhne laayak tha
behan bhi abhay se pyaar karti hain , aur pia bhiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ab kyaa karega bacchu

Aur kya my sweetuuu hero... suicide πŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

archi , i was gonna put something in my post but i stopped.b/c did not want to get attacked.!

My question for Jeh. I know darling you ain't saint. I know ur sis wants to support ur enemy, and stuff. But, she is ur little sis man.! She is your flesh and blood. Fine , she has made some mistakes. But, that does not mean you treat her poorly. You are her brother. Try to understand her. ! she needs u . She has always been locked in a dark room. she needs love not hate. please! just try to understand her once for god sake. You are her brother.!

My question for Pia , If I just found out that guy I had been fakly dating had locked up his sis in a dark room. I would be suspicious, and would not take a ride from him. I would take a ride from my sister. I would either demand answers from what was all about. Seeing him treating his sister like garbage, I would actually not just stand there. I would tell him to stop the car, and call a taxi. In the first place if I were Pia, i would not take ride from Jeh.! Even though I love Pia as much Abhay, I feel like whacking the shit out of her foolishness, and her ghajini mood. That's why I sometimes like Alina better than Pia ! B?c sometimes she is too imbecile!!🀒
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

archi , i was gonna put something in my post but i stopped.b/c did not want to get attacked.!

My question for Jeh. I know darling you ain't saint. I know ur sis wants to support ur enemy, and stuff. But, she is ur little sis man.! She is your flesh and blood. Fine , she has made some mistakes. But, that does not mean you treat her poorly. You are her brother. Try to understand her. ! she needs u . She has always been locked in a dark room. she needs love not hate. please! just try to understand her once for god sake. You are her brother.!

My question for Pia , If I just found out that guy I had been fakly dating had locked up his sis in a dark room. I would be suspicious, and would not take a ride from him. I would take a ride from my sister. I would either demand answers from what was all about. Seeing him treating his sister like garbage, I would actually not just stand there. I would tell him to stop the car, and call a taxi. In the first place if I were Pia, i would not take ride from Jeh.! Even though I love Pia as much Abhay, I feel like whacking the shit out of her foolishness, and her ghajini mood. That's why I sometimes like Alina better than Pia ! B?c sometimes she is too imbecile!!🀒

pia  uses her Sherlock homes techniques for abhay only...:) 101 questions everyday...even if abhay stares at any1 she demands an answer...but to sid or jeh ...she blindly or foolishly accepts them...or their deeds..& ppl think she is  oh..so innocent...can't understand others intentions...pia only know to question abhay who always has good intentions...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: syria2014

I think the whole purpose of Pia being in the car was so she can find out that Alina is in love with Abhay. Ask the CV's who themselves are ghajni. If I find out my sis wants to support my enemy I would react the same way Jeh reacted. This by all means does not mean I am supporting his actions. I am thinking from Jeh pov, About Alina being in the lock room that was their mother's decision, who is by the way clan leader. In werewolves clan is more important and their rules. In their species you do not go against their leader. I have seen this in english shows as well and in book also. 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Yes I agree with u dear dont worry we are gonna get abhina scenes soon and abhiya as well😳