MG SS: My Lady BodyGaurd-Chapter 4 Updated--Nov 1

Posted: 12 years ago
❤️~My Lady BodyGaurd~❤️

A Typical love Story Of

Maan Singh Khurana ❤️  Geet Handa 

😊~Hey Hi! IF Readers~😊

This is my Second SS on MAANEET!
I Got this idea while coming office, there was a song from BODYGAURD playing on FM and i couldn't stop myself to think over it making a different SS on MAANEET...so i hope i'll get good response from u all!!!
Sorry i couldn't post the first part now because I'm not yet decided the track! I created this thread coz you know SS name

😆Copyright issue😆

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Ik ladka ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi
Do lafzon mein yeh bayan na ho paaye

Ik dooje se hue juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Tumse dil jo lagaya toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yoon meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqeeqat mein use todna tha

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sabse anjaana,
do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Sara din beet jaaye, Saari raat jagaye
Bas khayal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Tere mere darmayaan hai Jo saare

Ik dooje se hue juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana
Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye...

❤️ MAANEET❤️

~If You want PM Please send me buddy Request~

~My Other Works~
MG SS : *Junoon*

INTRODUCTION 

NOTE : All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The scientific and medical terms used in this Fiction are not true in sense. Any impressive- and scientific-sounding, but ultimately nonsensical utterance.

Scientist Maan Singh Khurana, 
 Age 38, RELATIONSHIP STATUS: COMPLICATED, Born and Brought up in Delhi, Chandini Chowk. Young-Dynamite well known  Physicist , Specialized in HOPLOLOGY(Study Of Weapons) and believed to be the PRIDE of INDIA. Presently Working on some INTERNATIONAL PROJECT By name DIAMOND ELECTRA, DELHI. He was attacked by some militants THRICE in a Week. Currently he is under watch 24x7 because he is 😆VVVIP😆OF INDIA..I would Like to Say All MSK's Kaminis...And Rest all Same as Serial...I mean Body-Shody-Gussa-Killer look etc etc etc...

Commando Geet Handa,  
Age 33RELATIONSHIP STATUS : COMPLICATED, Born and Brought up in Punjab, Bathinda. She is known as SilverHawk of the Department, Very  Intelligent & Sharp. Expert is MARSHAL Arts, Kick Boxing ...Uffs!! Etc etc.(P.S to MSK : Bachkey rehanare baba...) ...Currently she is on MSK - LADY BODYGUARD mission IMPOSSIBLE... One thing Common Between MSK and GH is GUSSA...Together They are LIKE JUNGLI BILLA & BILLI...LOL...

...~here the Fun Begins~...

Other Characters Will be introduced along with the STORY...

People Please let me know whether u like the concept or not, For that Please ~😍Comment😍~

INDEX
Chapter 1https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1792872?pn=2�
Edited by Gurti_Rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HADmishti thumbnail
moi will be waiting 
do pm me please
Edited by HADmishti - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
looking forward to it😉
TanuDDian thumbnail
Nice start yaar...its really unique concept...

Continue soon...add me in...
INTRODUCTION 

NOTE : All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The scientific and medical terms used in this Fiction are not true in sense. Any impressive- and scientific-sounding, but ultimately nonsensical utterance.

Scientist Maan Singh Khurana, 
 Age 38, RELATIONSHIP STATUS: COMPLICATED, Born and Brought up in Delhi, Chandini Chowk. Young-Dynamite well known  Physicist , Specialized in HOPLOLOGY(Study Of Weapons) and believed to be the PRIDE of INDIA. Presently Working on some INTERNATIONAL PROJECT By name DIAMOND ELECTRA, DELHI. He was attacked by some militants THRICE in a Week. Currently he is under watch 24x7 because he is 😆VVVIP😆OF INDIA..I would Like to Say All MSK's Kaminis...And Rest all Same as Serial...I mean Body-Shody-Gussa-Killer look etc etc etc...

Commando Geet Handa,  
Age 33RELATIONSHIP STATUS : COMPLICATED, Born and Brought up in Punjab, Bathinda. She is known as SilverHawk of the Department, Very  Intelligent & Sharp. Expert is MARSHAL Arts, Kick Boxing ...Uffs!! Etc etc.(P.S to MSK : Bachkey rehanare baba...) ...Currently she is on MSK - LADY BODYGUARD mission IMPOSSIBLE... One thing Common Between MSK and GH is GUSSA...Together They are LIKE JUNGLI BILLA & BILLI...LOL...

...~here the Fun Begins~...

Other Characters Will be introduced along with the STORY...

People Please let me know whether u like the concept or not, For that Please
 ~😍Comment😍~
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 look like it's gonna be
a rocking one. update soon
add me in ur pm
Edited by simm28 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simm28

look like it's gonna be

a rocking one. update soon

Yay!!! Yay!! YupYupYup...Its Gonna Rocking-Shocking-Sexy Story To All MAANETIANS...hooohhooo...Sure I will update...as soon as possible...

P.S at all Readers : If u want PM Please add me to your Buddy List 

~Chapter 1~

"Enough Officer!! I'm not gonna buy it'You get it clear in your mind, I Don't want anyone to monitor me 24/7'..FOR GOD SAKE!! I'm Not any 'umm'err'Kind of Puppy Dog of Millinore"'.said Maan Singh Khurana who was laying on bed in a hospital with right shoulder bandaged, which was injured by a bullet just brushed his skin''..

"But Sir!! It's an Strict Order from high Command, to appoint a BODYGAURD for u sir'I can't do nothing much about it sir'.you are 3rd Time Lucky to get through from those dangerous attacks'..Please sir! You need Personal Bodyguard'." Said ACP Bharath Shinde''wiping sweat from his forehead '.

" Listen Officer, I'm very much capable to keep myself safe and alert'..so please I don't need any of your SO CALLED BODYGAURD To protect me'..I can look after myself very well'." Said Maan singh Khurana Arrogantly ''

Poor ACP Bharath Shinde ..used his Last trump card.. " Sir it's a personal request and order from Professor. Shrivastav, your Guru..."'.

When MSK heard his guru's name''he is now sure that'.he can't deny and cursed  his fate for making Professor.Shirvasta as his guru'..whom he adores a lot'.. he felt defeated'..and left a sigh breath'..without second thought'.he agreed for the BODYGUARD FUNDA'..

"OKAY!!!...you can send whatever-Whoever the Bodyguard is '..to my Home''!!! No wait''to my LAB'.By the way whats his NAME ????"'.

Now ACP's Turn to get petrified'..what if he says that the BODYGUARD is not HIM , Its HER'..GOD SAVE ME!!!...

"Sir! Her Name is'.Commando. GEE'."'.*Bagvan ne ACP ki Sunli and tabbi'MSK ka cell Bajna shuruhogaya*'.

"Ek Minute! "'Said MSK'." Hello Bujje.!!! *MSK calls His Guru Professor.Shrivastav as Bujje'*'.Haa Haa humne haan kehdiya hain '." 'Passed a deadly look to ACP'.After few minutes'..he cut the call and asked ACP'.

"Ha what's his name'..Oh! ha'.Commondo. JEET'.hain na???...*biting nails '..oye! hey kya hogaya ''.issney tho GEET ko JEET banadiya'.."

"ye ye yes sir! '.she! '.shiii!! '..no He will meet you tomorrow morning sharp at 10 o clock. '.Ok sir! I will take a leave now'..get well soon sir'."'.ACP " main tho aaj bal bal bachgaya''bagavan hi jaane jab hey uss bodyguard se miliga tho kya hoga'."

@Delhi Railway Station

"Cooli !!! Cooli!!!..."'.dozen of coolies came there to pick the luggage

Cooli .1."sahab!!!!...maine pehale aaya tha'.."

Cooli 2 " Sahab! Main pehale aaya tha'.and started to pick the luggage'..

Cooli 3 "'.sahab main dus-bees kam lunga sahab'..mujhe uttney dijehena'." And everyone started to fight'.main main main main'..and there comes an DEVIL IN DISGUISE '..OF ANGEL'.wearing white anarkali '..big brown eyes'rosey lips'.long think dark brown hairs'..

"ENOUGH!!!" '.Mamajee!!! aapko ittna bhi saaman uttna nahi hota'..*Sigh*'.uff!! patanahi kya soch key Darjee ne aapko mere saath Delhi chodaaney keliye Bejdiya mere saath''shukar hain ..Brij bayyya ka Leg fracture hogaya''warna '.saara Bathinda'..abb yaha '.iss dehli ke station main hota''.

Mamajee " Oye!! GEET Puttar! Main kya na'.puri ki puri pahad utasakta hun per kya hian na'.abi mujhe bahut bhook lagi hain '.isiliye'..

Chodiye mamajee'.main AKELI KHAFI hun in sabi saaman ko main akeli utasakthi hun'..

GEET 'Took both the suit cases and started to walk towards EXIT'.leaving shocked mamajee and coolies behind''.

shocked mamajee and coolies behind''.

Mamajee said to all Coolies who are hell disappointed ..."Kya hain na!!! hamari Khaandhan hi aisa hain...oye !!  hum khaandani Pehalwan hian...aur hamari GEET puttar bhi thodina ek pehalwan se kam hain...thodi dekhne main Dobli hain per...ek haat pada na ...ADMI UTTA NAHI UDD JAATHA HAIN..."...

GEET " MAMAJEEE!!!..."

Mamaje "Oye ki hain puttar!!! aayaaa...."

Precape : MAAN ..." You WHAT????"...

GEET ..."YES! you heard me right Mr. ????"

saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 just so superb . so amazing.
 can't believe geet is bodyguard
 just awesome. thanks 4 stating 
this. u done a wonderful work
update soon
Originally posted by: simm28

just so superb . so amazing.

can't believe geet is bodyguard
 just awesome. thanks 4 stating 
this. u done a wonderful work
update soon

😉😛😊 THANK YOU SO MUCH ...READERS COMMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY WRITERS ...IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE ...WILL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY...OR THRICE IN A WEEK...