Balika Vadhu

A Thunderous Clap For Anandi's Slap: - Page 2

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shweta, you dont have to be sorry and feel free to join us in the discussion no problem at all. Khusi and I don't get to meet each other on the forum very often so when we happen to be there at the same time hum log thoda time pass karte hein, before her curfew time πŸ˜‰...

Your so true thappad mare mein bhi A thoda tho introductory bhashan degi. This slap comes with a statutory warning and certain terms and conditions, Pl accept at the owners risk, A will not be responsible for its repercussions. πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: andv

@Shweta, you dont have to be sorry and feel free to join us in the discussion no problem at all. Khusi and I don't get to meet each other on the forum very often so when we happen to be there at the same time hum log thoda time pass karte hein, before her curfew time πŸ˜‰...

Your so true thappad mare mein bhi A thoda tho introductory bhashan degi. This slap comes with a statutory warning and certain terms and conditions, Pl accept at the owners risk, A will not be responsible for its repercussions. πŸ˜‰ 

yeas swetha...anita is right...my curfew time is coming...after 15 min...πŸ˜†
kavi kavi...we should chat in the gupshup thread...πŸ˜‰...it will be more fun...!!

Anandi ka aaj ka thapad main itna discussion...just think...what will be the discussion...when actually A will slap j😍
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

yeas swetha...anita is right...my curfew time is coming...after 15 min...πŸ˜†
kavi kavi...we should chat in the gupshup thread...πŸ˜‰...it will be more fun...!!

Anandi ka aaj ka thapad main itna discussion...just think...what will be the discussion...when actually A will slap j😍

-----------I'D LOVE TO WATCH THAT MUCH-AWAITED ''THAPAD''IN SLOW MOTION AND REPEATEDLY!😊But the question is will Anandi ever slap Jagya?She's still too much in love with him...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thats the main prob monalisa...
Anandi's unconditional love for a worthless person!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: monalisa2010mam

I AGREE HEARTILY!πŸ˜ƒ

me 2 want this 2 happen!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒbut more than G i want a kick boxing 4 J.he deserves it badly!! then G can've the honours of getting a big slap from A wen she"ll satrt her legal wife jaap!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u kushi n anita! sure will do!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just got some thought! what if after slapping J, A (in her mind thinks haa finally im happy today for slapping him) says to him bura laga to maaf karna πŸ˜›

lekin ohh kya hain na abhi abhi tho sure ki na tappad marna tho mujhe aur seekna padega acha sa tappad marne keliye. agli baar koi galthi nahi karungi. πŸ˜† saachi! πŸ€£ agar aap kahe tho G ko bhi doon kya do tappad practise ho jayegi πŸ˜‰

Swetha
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

love the way you have titled your thread and worded the text there in πŸ˜†.

I hope she continues this angry mode of hers and soon there is a slap in the making on J's face too...

Jagya ne saare jetsar se thappad khaa liya phir bhi naa sudharaa,must have developed thick skin after endless thappads-πŸ˜‰thappad resistant jaggu...
A  super successful anandi😎 will be the most effective slap on that beimaan jagya's  face..
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really...it was tremendousπŸ‘πŸ‘
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Jagya ne saare jetsar se thappad khaa liya phir bhi naa sudharaa,must have developed thick skin after endless thappads-πŸ˜‰thappad resistant jaggu...

A  super successful anandi😎 will be the most effective slap on that beimaan jagya's  face..

@bold: totally Jyo, that would be THE best slap on his face for the way he treated her. Probably this slap might finally reform him and he will know her true value.