Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gagarulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tinoo

@monalisa -- yes, but i still dont get it.  why would she need advice for her future? It's not like she was starting off on a career path or something highly radical? (Not that anandi's school can lead to a career anyway 😆). It was just supposed to be a halka-fulka activity that anandi was inviting her to - for a couple of hours a day -- nothing non dharmik or anything like that.  Just go, make a few puppets or some sort of arts and crafts, socialize with the kakas and kakis -- and leave it at that.

Infact, the guru did not even expect him to consult her. He was so surprised when she stayed back - his eyes showed the surprise.

The point which Im trying to make is that there was nothing highly radical about something she was going to do -- like planning to attend a college, or to re-marry or to ditch her black outfit and start wearing a coloured ghagra choli like anandi -- which would require consulting him.

@Bold - how true !! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

@monalisa -- yes, but i still dont get it.  why would she need advice for her future? It's not like she was starting off on a career path or something highly radical? (Not that anandi's school can lead to a career anyway 😆😆😆😆). It was just supposed to be a halka-fulka activity that anandi was inviting her to - for a couple of hours a day -- nothing non dharmik or anything like that.  Just go, make a few puppets or some sort of arts and crafts, socialize with the kakas and kakis -- and leave it at that.

Infact, the guru did not even expect him to consult her. He was so surprised when she stayed back - his eyes showed the surprise.

The point which Im trying to make is that there was nothing highly radical about something she was going to do -- like planning to attend a college, or to re-marry or to ditch her black outfit and start wearing a coloured ghagra choli like anandi -- which would require consulting him.

-----------------------------------------------Choti gaaon ki unpad ladki,kya samjhe woh badi baat...jo guru kahe,usi ko such maane! Ab jo usne dekha baba ka asli roop,to hosh aaya hai thikaane.Edited by monalisa2010mam - 12 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
ASHA A TOO CONSERVATIVE WIDOW THEY HAVE SHOWN CAN'T EAT SWEETS OR GO IN OPEN SOCIETY SO SHE WANTED TO CONFEESS THAT SHE WANTED TO STUDY IF BABA ALLOWS OTHERWISE SHE WILL NOT GET MOKHSA SO SHE WENT ISOLATED 
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen many well educated people blindly believing in Babas...

It all depends on how much faith one has on these babas...Asha was totally blined by his preaching and looked up tp him as her's life's guide...I wonder how could she trust him tht guy looked creepy from the 1st day itself.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niharika_n

...I wonder how could she trust him tht guy looked creepy from the 1st day itself.

😆😆😆😆  Good one. I too had that thought but did not voice it, since it might be construed as an insult to the actual actor playing the sadhu. 
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
      A Guru is always a Guru.He taught his chela practically how cautious shd she be with men in the society,& I'm sure this lesson opens her eyes & make her come outa her dungeon.

Guru's midas touch will change her life 4 better, & his life 4 worse!what a sacrifice!Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
yes u are right even sadhu was surprised that she stayed back!!