Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ladaki badi hai kamal ki -Sanaya rocked <3

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it feels so gr8 always to see our chulbuli ,naughty mastikhor khushi in full of mood specially while dancing today just loved her and la's scene first that bf talk was cute 😉😆the way she said boyfriend and la was asking her that girly talk was cute first she refused and said ha real main ek boyfriend hai ,and started praising and then said he is sallu 😳😆and's sign on it oh chamakili 😆but in that scene sanaya's expressions were superb 👏first shocking when she heard from la abt boyfriend then cutely she did shy and then revealed his name with full masti salaman khan 😳and yeah that chana part was adorable when she offered to la when she was in tension and said lavanya ji aap jalebi banayengi owww 😳😆chhoo chweet and innocent our khushi and sanaya's those innocent expressions 😳

and cherry on cake of this epi la and khushi's dance on ladaki badi hai kamal ki the way khushi made her to dance and both were dancing on khushi's signature bollywood style dance it was most adorable when they danced on bed with pillow throwing to each other 😆gosh when she was singing lines for boy giving ASR's pic to la and her disliking expressions were hilarious and funny the way she was making faces😆 😆seriously from starting of that song sanaya's expressions were superb 👏and dance ka toh kya kehana i guess both sanaya n la (sorry don't know her name ) were enjoyed in reality as well with those steps and then ASR's entry and khushi's shocking expression 😆😆she jumped from bed and again climbed with shock 😆and then la saw him and gave pillow to her and she got down from bed 😆

over all whole that bedroom scene was seriously wonderful i was just smiling , laughing and admiring adorable and cute khushi with wonderful and amazing expressions and acting by sanaya kudos to u our rockstar 👏seriously ladaki badi hai kamal ki 👏
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
great post yess i loved it esp the dance sequence...khushi's one big nautnki at such things,she can cheer up anyone's mood (except ASR's ofcourse lol)

yeah i loved how it ended when asr came inside..khushi was about to get down and the she gets back up on the bed..that had me in fits 🤣 and la was still dancing without noticing ASR ..totally loved the song to ..soo cheezy

PS:: i loooved the way she innocently shoos off the thought of even having a bayyfriend!!🤣🤣🤣 Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
KHUSHIASR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏yeah the whole Dancing & Song scene was hilarious, especially the way Khushi reacted after seeing ASR. up & down and scared.😆😆
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 The dance was hilarious and the lyrics.. ROflsss.. 🤣
Aaee Hero tu hai zero, aaee Chori tu tapori..   Loved this tapori Khushi a lot.. She was at her best, enjoying it..🤣 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As usual, Sanaya absolutely stole the show today... so flawlessly she is able to portray the character of Khushi... 👏  Lovely post, Aashi.
sanjananrvkr thumbnail

Thanks ladies for the wonderful posts, cant wait for the video uploads. Thanks for heightening my anticipation. My afternoon is going to be pretty dismal here at work till this video gets uploaded. Need a Khushi dance here to pep up things.

I found it very cute,her dance moves too.
You remember me telling you in your post that her dance with buaji was a disappointment for me and that I thought roop suhaana was much better? Well this one was the best.
Out of the three which one you like the most aashi?
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

great post yess i loved it esp the dance sequence...khushi's one big nautnki at such things,she can cheer up anyone's mood (except ASR's ofcourse lol)

yeah i loved how it ended when asr came inside..khushi was about to get down and the she gets back up on the bed..that had me in fits 🤣 and la was still dancing without noticing ASR ..totally loved the song to ..soo cheezy

PS:: i loooved the way she innocently shoos off the thought of even having a bayyfriend!!🤣🤣🤣

yeah dear she can cheer up anyone's mood and that ASR one end part was hilarious 🤣🤣 and khushi's expression were just superb 👏🤣 owww bayyfriend 😆😆
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: KHUSHIASR

👏yeah the whole Dancing & Song scene was hilarious, especially the way Khushi reacted after seeing ASR. up & down and scared.😆😆

yeah that one was hilarious 😆she got scared and then did hide her fear infront of him 😆
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

🤣 The dance was hilarious and the lyrics.. ROflsss.. 🤣

Aaee Hero tu hai zero, aaee Chori tu tapori..   Loved this tapori Khushi a lot.. She was at her best, enjoying it..🤣 

god knows from where cvs found this song but it was hilarious for sure 🤣and khushi was dancing it with full masti totally lost in that song that didn't realize ASR and after that it was hilarious to see her in shocking mode 😆