|| DOTW - So Many Problems...? ||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy guys πŸ€—I have been watching humse hai life β€οΈfor a long time now and so far my favourite character has been the one and only- the very inspiring and very determind sia dillion.  The reason i feel this is because just look at the number of things she had to go through and fight to achieve her dream...
  • firstly she worked hard fought the match with the other girl to get better boxing equipment in her school so that she could  be a better boxer and achieve her dream of going to national levelsπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • then she fought with her own principle when she saw what he was doing and she knew it was wrong so she stood up against it and fought so that she would be able to continue with her dream. (i was so happy when she punched her chauvinistic pig of a principle) πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰
  • Then she had to fight against the elite school students who tired so hard to not let her reach, but she ran as fast as she could and tried as hard as she could to make sure she got there.πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • finally when she was still denied by bulldog she fought with him too. to give her an another chance and this time she fought with the girl again to get into elite and make her dream come trueπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • When she is going home she has a fight again with saloni, who tries so hard to drag her sprit down! but sia doesn't let it affect her! she fights back to protect herself and her brother. πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • when she gets home she has a fight with her mama ji to let her go to the girls hostel.. even though her mamaji says no. she still attempted to fight for her dream and explain to him that she really wanted to go elite! πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • and finally after so much hard work... Sia again has another abstacle to pass and this time it is the responsibility of her own brother. Sia must protect her brother and still keep up with her dream of boxing. will she be able to do it? β“πŸ€”
questions to answer
  1. do you think she is doing right by going against everyone? or do you think she is going to far?
  2. do you think it is wrong for rich people and poor to mix? (after all sia is going to find it hard to fit in and find friends who are like her)
  3. i hope this is not out of order question but i really want to know who are your favourate characters so far? and why 
  4. which of the above would have been the hardest challenge to you if you had to complete all tasks that she has so far been through?
thank you and enjoy! 

xxx simran xxx

ps this is my first DOTW so if i didnt do something right sorrry πŸ˜ƒ 

come on guys! its not that bad is it? everyone reserving but no one commenting? week is nearly finished?😭
Edited by mayurlover4eva - 12 years ago
ress me first yeahh meine kaha tah ne i will play so i am here ress let me read
  1. do you think she is doing right by going against everyone? or do you think she is going to far?
she is following her dream which is actually not wrong so..like juno said in promo i hope gumm nah jaye  elite crowd mey
  1. do you think it is wrong for rich people and poor to mix? (after all sia is going to find it hard to fit in and find friends who are like her)
  2. yup its kind of wrong but elite is the best insti there if we want to follow our dream
  3. we should go ahead like gauti always says  focus bhaki sabb bhaad mey jaye
  4. and sia got  good frd in  arjun and pooja is always sweet with her too
  5. i hope this is not out of order question but i really want to know who are your favourate characters so far? and why
welll my favs are arjun .sia, gauti, i like all but these 3 are most favvs
  1. which of the above would have been the hardest challenge to you if you had to complete all tasks that she has so far been through?
leaving gauti alone and gng to elite 😭
Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
res :) 

thank you so much for making it yaar 
heyy guys nobody commented on the discussion? πŸ˜’ 
nice written
love it

1. do you think she is doing right by going against everyone? or do you think she is going to far? She is doing the right thing. She is going against everyone but the reason is for good purpose. She did just right. 
  2. do you think it is wrong for rich people and poor to mix? (after all sia is going to find it hard to fit in and find friends who are like her)No, it is not wrong. People should be judged on talent and not on quantity of money they own. 
  3. i hope this is not out of order question but i really want to know who are your favourate characters so far? and why so far is the coach.. he just knows how to make raghav angry :P also, sia and her little brother. both share nice bond and sia is doing something unique for girls and that too her age. I myself would love to do such wonders. 
  4. which of the above would have been the hardest challenge to you if you had to complete all tasks that she has so far been through? No replies... 
haha, i know, maybe it's too late to answer. just saw this and even dissappointed no one replied or reserved. It really is good... 
Great job.. 

Love, Khushi
Xx