SGP: Update: 19September:Bhabhi Ka Devar Vs Bahan - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Well , tejesh these days nothing much is happening , just like poetry comes when you are in the right mood , good sarcasm needs good situation , aaj kal thanda thanda hai, any ways now a days Ekhta Mai Ka Raaj hai, you are her WAZEER and Netri is FOREIGN MINISTER !!!! who needs ANNA HAZARAY here!!!!! 
Originally posted by venture

Well , tejesh these days nothing much is happening , just like poetry comes when you are in the right mood , good sarcasm needs good situation , aaj kal thanda thanda hai, any ways now a days Ekhta Mai Ka Raaj hai, you are her WAZEER and Netri is FOREIGN MINISTER !!!! who needs ANNA HAZARAY here!!!!! 

Aunty thanda ho ya garam,
aap kabhi mat chodna apna sarcasm ka dharam😆
Naye log isliye raaj kar rahe hain,
kyunki puraane log kahin kho gaye hain😆

I think its the wrong post for this discussion , so what did you guys think of the episode, The Real LUB Story
Jahan Pyar bhi hai aur Rishtay daari bhi
Jahan Bhabi Bhi Hai Aur Sali Bhi
Jahan Kebab Kum Aur Hadiyaan Ziyada
Jahan Chai Kum Pani Ziyada
Pata Nahi Cv,s Ka hai Kiya Iradah
Kahin Bhool Na Jain SGP ke Maryada
Itna Bolnay Ka Kiya Hai Faida
Todhay Ko Jano Kum Na Ziyadah.
Originally posted by tejeshec

Sorry but I disagree...It was a black day..It was supposed to be one of his most memorable and beautiful days but it turned sour within minutes. Suhana didn;'t do the right thing by agreeing to marry him without even seeing him and then telling him all those rude things on the wedding night

but now they have been madly in lave for so long... still his wedding day to him is a black day?
no i dont agree...
Originally posted by shilu999_balani

but now they have been madly in lave for so long... still his wedding day to him is a black day?
no i dont agree...

If for Ishaan it was BLACK DAY then Suhana ka bhi koi COLOURFUL day nahi Tha. But I guess he was being a typical husband who love to degrade there wives infront of everybody to show how much of a MAN they are, I have seen it many many times, at least Ishaan said Black Day, I have heard worst then that. Suhana should have answered back." Agar Tumhara Black Day Tha toh Mera Bhi Indepedence Day Nahi Tha" !!!!

If for Ishaan it was BLACK DAY then Suhana ka bhi koi COLOURFUL day nahi Tha. But I guess he was being a typical husband who love to degrade there wives infront of everybody to show how much of a MAN they are, I have seen it many many times, at least Ishaan said Black Day, I have heard worst then that. Suhana should have answered back." Agar Tumhara Black Day Tha toh Mera Bhi Indepedence Day Nahi Tha" !!!!

Just cuz it was not independence day for me I can't steal the independence of some other person.

thnks for update

I liked the last scene between suhana, sanju and deepak, rest was boring

If for Ishaan it was BLACK DAY then Suhana ka bhi koi COLOURFUL day nahi Tha. But I guess he was being a typical husband who love to degrade there wives infront of everybody to show how much of a MAN they are, I have seen it many many times, at least Ishaan said Black Day, I have heard worst then that. Suhana should have answered back." Agar Tumhara Black Day Tha toh Mera Bhi Indepedence Day Nahi Tha" !!

true true... lets see how she replies to him today... if my husband was to say that to me ... he would have had to hear an earful... but i guess all will be lost in the bomb that ishaan is going to trhow today of his moving to mumbai
but is still say it is not like him to say what he said...
Actually I think Ishaan jst said it all in fun and good humour...and Sheema di even agree with u may be he was trying to be typical husbands and Suhana might reply

Tu Mera Husband Hai Main Teri Wife Hoon,
Mane Na Mane Par Main Teri Life Hoon,
Chalna Hai Ek Raah Main Ladte Ladte,
kahan tak jaoge tum mujhse bachke,
Mumbai mein toh akhir tumhein kahan hai mere hi hath ka food,
tab meri ahemiyat samajmein aayegi tumein dude(aur kuch rhyming nahi mila)..🤣

and got inspired by Sheema aunty and tejesh so thought to give a try...but I know this was my bad😕 

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
Meenakshee!! good one lets see what Ishaan,s reply would be,

Hai Kash Tum Saath Na Hotay Mumbai Mai
Hum Bhi Kuch Khilatay Gul Mumbai Mai
Chota Bacha Jo Samajhtay Hain Family Walay
Dhektay woh Mera KAMAL  Mumbai Mai
Biwi Ko lekar Saath Jana thoda Risky lag raha Hai
Kahin Aa Jai Na koi Wabaal Mumbai Mai.
Khanay Ke Meri Tum Fikar Maat Karna
Ghar Mai Rakh Lon Ga Upwaas Mumbai Mai