Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MadameX

OMG what a scaredy cat. 🤣 Having a brave student like me, you shouldn't be like this too. 🤣

Student can be notorious but Teacher needs to lead by example🤣
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Student can be notorious but Teacher needs to lead by example🤣

Oh, just stop chickening out behind these big dialogues. ROFL
tejeshec thumbnail

Oh, just stop chickening out behind these big dialogues. 🤣

This is called extraction of information using smart techniques. When u can get things done in harmony why adhere to violence😉
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

This is called extraction of information using smart techniques. When u can get things done in harmony why adhere to violence😉

Basically, I was your scapegoat. 🤣 And for your information, you're bringing violence onto me. 🤣 
MadameX thumbnail
P.S. Let's stop here now...I wasn't supposed to pollute the WU thread...*feeling Netri's ire growing* 🤣
tejeshec thumbnail

P.S. Let's stop here now...I wasn't supposed to pollute the WU thread...*feeling Netri's ire growing* 🤣

Don't worry Nets has a soft corner for you😉😆.

ps: Nets even she knows soft kitty and she will sing it for u so pardon her one last time😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ho Ho Ho, what to say, Ekhta jeee!!! I am totally surprised by your statement as people who knows me tell me that I have a good sense of humor, I can make jokes and TAKE as well, perhaps you missed the time when we use to have  lot of fun, as you came quite late in the forum, lately I am not very much  active and this is when you GAINED your COOLNESS as the MAIDAAN was CLEAR for you !!!! and Tejesh sahab , come on man, you think so too?? ch ch ch, kahir koi baat nahi, chalo kisi cheez kai qabil toh samjah!! Although I am enjoying your statment and smiling all the way thinking, Ekhta doesnt know me at all so its not her fault, she is IGNORANT , but good one. Sheemu will pleed her own case so no need to say anything. Where as I rest my case no need to give any proof !!
So who ever dont participate in the BBC have no elaticity ??? I am not sure about elasticity but definetly I have no passions for pure Bakwaas all the time.
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Ho Ho Ho, what to say, Ekhta jeee!!! I am totally surprised by your statement as people who knows me tell me that I have a good sense of humor, I can make jokes and TAKE as well, perhaps you missed the time when we use to have  lot of fun, as you came quite late in the forum, lately I am not very much  active and this is when you GAINED your COOLNESS as the MAIDAAN was CLEAR for you !!!! and Tejesh sahab , come on man, you think so too?? ch ch ch, kahir koi baat nahi, chalo kisi cheez kai qabil toh samjah!! Although I am enjoying your statment and smiling all the way thinking, Ekhta doesnt know me at all so its not her fault, she is IGNORANT , but good one. Sheemu will pleed her own case so no need to say anything. Where as I rest my case no need to give any proof !!
So who ever dont participate in the BBC have no elaticity ??? I am not sure about elasticity but definetly I have no passions for pure Bakwaas all the time.

I have been telling u that I miss the old you...When we had the shayari tug of war in the beginning u were a different person...Aap badal gaye ho..I want the old u(who used to reply back to all the sarcasm I had in store for you) back...Thats it nothing more should be read into it...
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

That's true actually...I don't know you so well and for that I shouldn't have judged you. My perception is combination of first-hand and second hand accounts. But ya, you're also right...I'm full of bakwaas all the time. 🤣 This stuff is just one of them too...😆

And no, no...I don't think you have to participate in BBC to be considered elastic...again I was working on the definition provided. 😆
MadameX thumbnail

As much as I'd like to stay, I also have to leave for school now. 😆 So don't think I'm being coward and running away. 😉😆 Take care, everyone.

And if feelings were hurt, then I sincerely apologize. 😊