SGP: Update: 19September:Bhabhi Ka Devar Vs Bahan - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jshree_ram

Yaar plz don't call Suhana Dumb atleast in today's Epi..
B'coz like Suhana even I took a while to understand the relation .. (Silly Me ðŸĪŠ)..  REALLY?😆

Again about the Pre-cap...
Promoted as Branch Manager... ðŸ˜ģ
I think this is new Portfolio which is recently being (on 19th September 2011 @ 8:00 PM IST) added in IT industry ...

Okay, yes she was dumb only in that part, the rest of the episode she was fine. In fact I loved the way she teased Sanju and Deepak in the last scene. Very cute. The scene with Disha and ladies was good too, controlled and good. Like the way she scolded Deepak for telling Sanju about Ilesh. She's right, he shouldn't have have said anything about that! Hey ho, it's done. 

The lawyer looks promising, lets hope he doesn't let Ilesh and Alok down.

Will Kaushaliya mausi be a more archaic version of Shanti dadi?
Originally posted by venture

Ha ha , cv,s forgot that huge amount of young adults works in IT , and every body knows what you do as soft ware engineering , so either Ishaan,s company selling pc,s on high street shops or selling programmes!! Branch manager!!!!! He seems happy to leave , which is a surprise , may be he wanted to be a grown up now by moving out. Aaahhh for Suhana ! What to say , nothing in her heart and seems like nothing in the brain, koi itna dumb kaisay ho sakta hai??? She is new version of Hopi sorry Gopi is it?? No offence to either .

NO Di, she wasn't THAT dumb. I watched the episode and in majority of them she was fine, just that part about "Bhabhi/Didi". It didn't click that a woman has many relations after marriage. Yes that was the blonde moment, ah well! Then she came back to say yes she got it and then very cutely teased Sanju and Deepak.
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Okay, yes she was dumb only in that part, the rest of the episode she was fine. In fact I loved the way she teased Sanju and Deepak in the last scene. Very cute. The scene with Disha and ladies was good too, controlled and good. Like the way she scolded Deepak for telling Sanju about Ilesh. She's right, he shouldn't have have said anything about that! Hey ho, it's done. 

The lawyer looks promising, lets hope he doesn't let Ilesh and Alok down.

Will Kaushaliya mausi be a more archaic version of Shanti dadi?
Correct ...
Thankyou for the acknowledgement! ðŸ˜Š
CV's...Please I request you to use different background music for Sanju and Deepak. I really don't like it when you use the same background music as Ishaan/Suhana's. Different couple, so they need to have different theme music.
I saw the episode and really loved Suhana today , my sweet bacha !! she was so sensible with Disha, she understood her pain more then any one else, she was more worried for Disha then herself. As far as the terrace scene, both the SMARTY PANTS were pulling Suhana,s legs, I dont enjoy that part,  okey, the others are older then Suhana so they can fool around with her, Sanju is her own sister, Deepak is younger then her and yet they always intentionally even knowingly make fun of Suhana, that I find disrespectful, as even if somebody older then you seems to have lower IQ then you , you don't try or rather you shouldn't try to out smart them. But Suhana  got back to them and that was cute. Deepak /Sanju love story would have been better if they will fall in for each other after knowing each other,s good nature rather then just because they are FAMILY , as  up-til now that's the only bit they share, they hated each other ,dont even know about each other at all, and having all of a sudden all this feeling , not impressive, it should have been built up more believable and sensible as Deepak has been shown  as a reserve person who has his own personality issues, who has difficulty in opening up to people, who never had any solid relationship with any one, even to his own mother, Sanju,should have been shown to be more sensitive and considerate and she should have been shown to take him out of the darkness, but like every one else Deepak ,s character has changed as well.
Ishaan is so excitied about moving to Mumbai, has he forgotten about his beloved family whom he loved so much that he  told Suhana that his family means everything to him and he doesnt want her to hurt them, what happened there, is he only thinking about the post ?? again very unlike Ishaan , may be its initial happiness, it might sink in later what is he going to miss,

I saw the episode and really loved Suhana today , my sweet bacha !! she was so sensible with Disha, she understood her pain more then any one else, she was more worried for Disha then herself. As far as the terrace scene, both the SMARTY PANTS were pulling Suhana,s legs, I dont enjoy that part,  okey, the others are older then Suhana so they can fool around with her, Sanju is her own sister, Deepak is younger then her and yet they always intentionally even knowingly make fun of Suhana, that I find disrespectful, as even if somebody older then you seems to have lower IQ then you , you don't try or rather you shouldn't try to out smart them. But Suhana  got back to them and that was cute.

Agree 10000000%. No matter how someone is, when you are younger to them, you really shouldn't mock them like that. It's the one thing I've not liked about Sanju since the beginning. No matter how your sister is, you should always stand by them and at least give them some respect, especially as she is the only sibling. If my Naju (my 14 year old sister) did that to me, then she would pay for it big time.
Friends can come and go but family is the only true bonds that we have. God gives us our family and we must give respect to each member the way we are meant to. There may be differences amongst family members but no one in the world can change who they are, they are you blood connection, bestowed by the Almighty.

Yes it's lovely to joke and have fun but there is a limit when it comes to youngsters  mocking the elders. There is a line that shouldn't be crossed. It's very disrespectful and sad to see.

. As far as the terrace scene, both the SMARTY PANTS were pulling Suhana,s legs, I dont enjoy that part, okey, the others are older then Suhana so they can fool around with her, Sanju is her own sister, Deepak is younger then her and yet they always intentionally even knowingly make fun of Suhana, that I find disrespectful, as even if somebody older then you seems to have lower IQ then you , you don't try or rather you shouldn't try to out smart them.

I disagree Di,   I have 2 older bros. & 2 younger sisters. V pull each others leg all the time. My oldest bro. & I have age difference yet I pull his leg. Mind U, behind my mother. Dad is always ok with us as long as V dont kill each other. As for my sisters, They too make fun of me, sometimes in front of my hubby but its cool nothing grose or humiliating. same with my hubby's family. but I have set up boundries, which neither my husband or brother can cross. What V saw today I dont think atleast for me it was not humiliating. As for me I dont go pull my SILs leg for fun. that can b done only if ur SIL have a sense of humor. In this case suhana has never set up boundries or ask them not to make fun of her in front of sister so seems to me it doesnt bother her. 
         I remember from Old episodes , where many times Sanju made fun of Suhana . To which Suhana's standard reply is " Sanju Ki Bachchi !!! " I don't think Sanju is being disrespectful but she is allowed to make fun of her sister too . Plus I don't think they both have much age difference hardly 2 years so they r more friends than sisters .   :-)
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
more than sanju i feel bad when deepak make fun of suhana...it was this dumb suhana who fought for his rights in the family when all other samajhdar people kept quite at injustice being done to him...he says suhana bhabhi is his favorite i think that is why he did not utter a word when his college friends called suhana crack...at least sanju objected that time even if it was out of jealousy. Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago