trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
ASR giving final warning to BLAH.
ASR shouted and said I told you to not be like KKG.and dont ever say things like MARRIAGE  to me.. MY GOD HE WAS MAD
BTW I wonder what he said to KKG on phone . I think he gave her warnings tooo.
Cant wait...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
React Me dammitangry no smileyOH the dialog scared me
KHUSHIASR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is so used to Khushi reacting bak to him, tht he blasted La and expects the reaction..
luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet2008

He is so used to Khushi reacting bak to him, tht he blasted La and expects the reaction..

exactly,even i was thinking the same..😆
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

well i hope at least there will be no marriage track for Arnav and La.

I can understand the marriage track between Khushi and Shyam since Shyam has slitthered his way into Buaji and soon Khushi's parents. Also, currently, Khushi does not have grounds to dislike him. (unlike us the audience).

But Arnav saying yes to La for marriage when he certainly does not want to marry will be so out of character at the moment. Later on, when he realises his love for Khushi, he might then go and propose to La but we know that he is just trying to create distance between him and Khushi. Also he may not need to do so if he wants to be away from her since the fact that Khushi is getting married is distance enough.

Sorry for my rambling but I hope CVs are not going to show a typical indian serial where both parties say yes to marriage when they are not interested and right at the very end, they finally speak up and profess their love or due to other circumstances, have to get married to each other.

tashanbaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Although he doesnt like people talking back to him and just listen to him, but subconsiously he has feelings for khushi and her standing up for herself and responding to him are the things that have attracted him the most. He now realises he is changing too because of having Khushi, no matter how much he builds the walls all around him, her presence affects him and now when La isnt reacting he realises Khushi is a head strong and independant girl. She is his type but la looked sooo sweet in the prop scene, i almost wanted to get khushi out of the picture, la bichari will be devasted when ASR rejects her for khushi. I think Khushi will agree to marry shyam as her paretns talk her into it, and then ASR will agree to marry La out of anger. He doesnt realise the reason why he agrees but his reaction to Khushis baat pakki will make him say yes to La...

they might even get engaged but during the engagement to the wedding period (which would be a lonnng period) things will start happeneing on the show, twists, revelations and acknowledgment of feelings and understanding etc. both Khushi and Arnav will come to know of their true feelings after they get engaged to LA and the psycho creep sleeze ball Shyam ugh

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvtwilight19

exactly,even i was thinking the same..😆

Same goes to me!😆

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
watever happens i now want khushi to cm n say that she's gtng married!!!
then only ASR ki dimaag ki ghanti bajegi...n he will be quiet...or may b he will gt so angry that he will propose khushi...n uske baad toh use waise hi chup hona hai!!!!!😉
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Refrain from making multiple posts on the precap. Precaps are posted in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1756705

Please discuss daily precaps there only

Topic Closed.