Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@BB: Thanks for the clarifications. So AS, Naku, Kishore and now prolly Babi do a lot of pooja paath. No wonder bappa has his kripa drishti on this family.

Now some more questions:
-Why doesnt anyone think of getting Rups married? I mean no one thinks of her-AS, Leela, Dutta, Naku?
-Even Madhu...no one is thinking of her marriage?
-Baji too...Dutta teases him from time to time...but thats all.

Btw I think I found the perfect profession for Baji-event management. He is so dedicated with it. Madhu also enjoys it. So both of them can start this new business. They can be the Patils exclusive event managers. 
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the episode,BB😊

Hope the boy Ajit doesn't croak or disappear before taking Kala/Suds nameπŸ˜•

Waiting eagerly for Suds ki dhulaaiπŸ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey BB, again a wonderful episode! I read in yesterday's thread that you guys are planning some visual treats for us as well πŸ˜ƒ. So we might be in store for some dejavu I guess πŸ˜‰. And thank God Khushi is well, now we will keep getting lots of visual treats πŸ˜ƒ!

Now that its question-answer time, even I have some questions πŸ˜ƒ...

1) What is the real reason for MR's departure? Is it like what MR is saying, his Bollywood dreams and that he himself wanted to leave, or is it Pranjal and Colors who forced him to leave? The real reason still seems like a mystery to us πŸ˜•. So did he leave at his will, or was he forced?

2) Was the face revelation of Nakku actually planned to take place after their marriage itself, or was it supposed to happen much before that?

Good questions,AppuπŸ‘πŸΌ
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey BB, again a wonderful episode! I read in yesterday's thread that you guys are planning some visual treats for us as well πŸ˜ƒ. So we might be in store for some dejavu I guess πŸ˜‰. And thank God Khushi is well, now we will keep getting lots of visual treats πŸ˜ƒ!

Now that its question-answer time, even I have some questions πŸ˜ƒ...

1) What is the real reason for MR's departure? Is it like what MR is saying, his Bollywood dreams and that he himself wanted to leave, or is it Pranjal and Colors who forced him to leave? The real reason still seems like a mystery to us πŸ˜•. So did he leave at his will, or was he forced?

2) Was the face revelation of Nakku actually planned to take place after their marriage itself, or was it supposed to happen much before that? 

Shreya's questions were like a full-toss ball for a free hit and now you tried one yorker and one doosra on me. I am going to let it go past my stumps... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let me try doing that without giving the ball any bat or pad to save myself from LBW (in marathi, we have a joke with LBW= labunach bara waatto/waatte: dur se accha lagta/lagti hai πŸ€£ forget that, its random)
Coming to Q2 first: The face revelation was planned but of course when where and how was as the story developed and thre was no set plan about where and how, but yes, it was to happen after the wedding because Dutta had to marry Naku "the way he knew her", with all her "ugliness" that the world joked about. However, the debate that definitely occurred back then was who would do her parda faash! πŸ˜† Some "brilliant" (pls note my quote marks and get the hint) people wanted it to be the vamp doing it but some who thought of the story as a bit "more" than that trivial benakaabi fought and stuck to the Naku-must-do-it-herself-no-matter-what stand and so it went ahead that way (thankfully) but of course things are not planned right in the beginning and as the story moved ahead so did the thoughts. The whole parentage track had to have been slightly deeper, but unfortunately for some inexplicable reasons it was kind of left half-baked and never concluded. The face revelation arrived right after that.

Now the Yorker i.e. Q1 (which has three parts) I am going to try, but I am not sure if i can get my point across to u to ur satisfaction. 
What is the real reason for MR's departure? (I wish reasons were seasons and we could get over them and move on to another one like nothing happened, but alas!)
Is it like what MR is saying, his Bollywood dreams and that he himself wanted to leave, or is it Pranjal and Colors who forced him to leave? 
I have answered this bit a few times before to friends who mailed me. Now that you ask me right here (almost cornering the meek me), I cannot let it go unanswered. (so smart of u πŸ˜³). But, since it's a yorker, my own shot selection has to be that much more accurate right? πŸ˜† So here it is, I am going to play this ball with a simple question and i know that because you do think, you'll decipher my answer out of it. There were a lot of rumors about why he was "shown the door", i even read one distasteful bit about "the channel has finally had its way" back then. Now let me clear two things categorically: he never made undue financial demands, there were no tantrums. Those who asked me previously and i did reply to them as back as in April, I had mentioned that Mishal had no issues with Playtime and vice-versa. They are still friends and will be. The technical staff and everyone else on the team do miss working him because he brought this entirely refreshing feel to the whole work environment every single morning. Ok that apart, coming back... So did he leave on his own will or was he forced to leave. I believe every decision we make in life has multiple facets... we make a decision over a problem with a plan in mind. So, there were multiple reasons behind his decision but my simple question, which may give you ur answer is this:
'If an actor (protagonist) decides to move on from his project and if the story has potential and is strong and if the makers (channel included) believe firmly that their story has potential, would anything (under the big vast holy sky) stop them from going ahead with the story, bringing in a replacement (howsoever it be; may be even knowing that this cannot be that) and carrying on work as usual? Now, instead of that, if they go abruptly go ahead to experiment a new road and turn around at a junction that is completely not where they were originally supposed to go, what does that tell you?' 
Mind you, scripts are written just two days before at times, but not tracks. Tracks are decided more in advance unless of course an unforeseen obstacle comes in the way. And in this case, nothing was unforeseen.
The real reason still seems like a mystery to us πŸ˜•. So did he leave at his will, or was he forced?
Sometimes, some incidents, some things just become a catalyst to a tiny little thought that has just fleetingly passed the mind. And when that becomes a big push, people go ahead and act upon that thought/feeling. 
So, now howzzaattt, Umpire Aparna, what do u call my shot? Did i save myself or is it an LBW??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Do let me know because I was batting on 99 not out you know! πŸ˜›
TheRager thumbnail
I take the question to answer 1 as Mishal left himself due to situations created by others. He always wished to pursue BW and the circumstances around him propelled him to chase his dreams again. If the circumstances in LTL would have been favorable he would have continued with it as he had no set plans to pursue BW.
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I take the question to answer 1 as Mishal left himself due to situations created by others. He always wished to pursue BW and the circumstances around him propelled him to chase his dreams again. If the circumstances in LTL would have been favorable he would have continued with it as he had no set plans to pursue BW.

you were my non-striker batsman so you could see my shot πŸ˜‰ batting at the other end with me right? But what does Umpire Aparna have to say??? πŸ˜³
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Shreya's questions were like a full-toss ball for a free hit and now you tried one yorker and one doosra on me. I am going to let it go past my stumps... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let me try doing that without giving the ball any bat or pad to save myself from LBW (in marathi, we have a joke with LBW= labunach bara waatto/waatte: dur se accha lagta/lagti hai πŸ€£ forget that, its random)
Coming to Q2 first: The face revelation was planned but of course when where and how was as the story developed and thre was no set plan about where and how, but yes, it was to happen after the wedding because Dutta had to marry Naku "the way he knew her", with all her "ugliness" that the world joked about. However, the debate that definitely occurred back then was who would do her parda faash! πŸ˜† Some "brilliant" (pls note my quote marks and get the hint) people wanted it to be the vamp doing it but some who thought of the story as a bit "more" than that trivial benakaabi fought and stuck to the Naku-must-do-it-herself-no-matter-what stand and so it went ahead that way (thankfully) but of course things are not planned right in the beginning and as the story moved ahead so did the thoughts. The whole parentage track had to have been slightly deeper, but unfortunately for some inexplicable reasons it was kind of left half-baked and never concluded. The face revelation arrived right after that.

Now the Yorker i.e. Q1 (which has three parts) I am going to try, but I am not sure if i can get my point across to u to ur satisfaction. 
What is the real reason for MR's departure? (I wish reasons were seasons and we could get over them and move on to another one like nothing happened, but alas!)
Is it like what MR is saying, his Bollywood dreams and that he himself wanted to leave, or is it Pranjal and Colors who forced him to leave? 
I have answered this bit a few times before to friends who mailed me. Now that you ask me right here (almost cornering the meek me), I cannot let it go unanswered. (so smart of u πŸ˜³). But, since it's a yorker, my own shot selection has to be that much more accurate right? πŸ˜† So here it is, I am going to play this ball with a simple question and i know that because you do think, you'll decipher my answer out of it. There were a lot of rumors about why he was "shown the door", i even read one distasteful bit about "the channel has finally had its way" back then. Now let me clear two things categorically: he never made undue financial demands, there were no tantrums. Those who asked me previously and i did reply to them as back as in April, I had mentioned that Mishal had no issues with Playtime and vice-versa. They are still friends and will be. The technical staff and everyone else on the team do miss working him because he brought this entirely refreshing feel to the whole work environment every single morning. Ok that apart, coming back... So did he leave on his own will or was he forced to leave. I believe every decision we make in life has multiple facets... we make a decision over a problem with a plan in mind. So, there were multiple reasons behind his decision but my simple question, which may give you ur answer is this:
'If an actor (protagonist) decides to move on from his project and if the story has potential and is strong and if the makers (channel included) believe firmly that their story has potential, would anything (under the big vast holy sky) stop them from going ahead with the story, bringing in a replacement (howsoever it be; may be even knowing that this cannot be that) and carrying on work as usual? Now, instead of that, if they go abruptly go ahead to experiment a new road and turn around at a junction that is completely not where they were originally supposed to go, what does that tell you?' 
Mind you, scripts are written just two days before at times, but not tracks. Tracks are decided more in advance unless of course an unforeseen obstacle comes in the way. And in this case, nothing was unforeseen.
The real reason still seems like a mystery to us πŸ˜•. So did he leave at his will, or was he forced?
Sometimes, some incidents, some things just become a catalyst to a tiny little thought that has just fleetingly passed the mind. And when that becomes a big push, people go ahead and act upon that thought/feeling. 
So, now howzzaattt, Umpire Aparna, what do u call my shot? Did i save myself or is it an LBW??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Do let me know because I was batting on 99 not out you know! πŸ˜›

BB...sorry for budging in here abruptly...but I just read this- the first thing in the morning...and will have to go over it 3-4 times to grasp the overlined, lined and the underlined meaning of itπŸ˜†

But jee...tussi agar aise hi khelti ho hamesha to tussi te not out rahogi... for ever!!! Aap to bahut hi shaatir khilaadin hain..Dhoni and Co ko thoda urgent training mangta aapseπŸ˜‰

You cannot not write like this and not be one of the writer'sπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Edited by shalkanwar - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

BB...sorry for budging in here abruptly...but I just read this- the first thing in the morning...and will have to over it 3-4 times to grasp the overlined, lined and the underlined meaning of itπŸ˜†

But jee...tussi agar aise hi khelti ho hamesha to tussi te not out rahogi... for everi!!! Aap to bahut hi shaatir khilaadin hain..Dhoni and Co ko thoda urgent training mangta aapseπŸ˜‰

You cannot not write like this and not be one of the writer'sπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Of course i am a writer too, but not of this thread or the story. I did not write this story that u all love. In fact, i am coming back to writing very soon! πŸ˜³ As of now, i am a bigger reader than a writer πŸ˜³
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

you were my non-striker batsman so you could see my shot πŸ˜‰ batting at the other end with me right? But what does Umpire Aparna have to say??? πŸ˜³

This went over my head. I am unfamiliar with cricket lingo. 😳Translate in English plis!
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course i am a writer too, but not of this thread or the story. I did not write this story that u all love. In fact, i am coming back to writing very soon! πŸ˜³ As of now, i am a bigger reader than a writer πŸ˜³

Whokay...since u r still on the crease and batting with ease..let me throw a simple straight ball to you😊

What story have u written in the past? And what are you working on nowadays?