Discussion Thread - September 19 - 23 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by azuria

Just to say that on a sunday you (I) watch the whole  weeks episode once again. And lo what I see is that in 19 spet episode Guddu refused Runjhun all the three times when she asked him to forgive her mama mami.
First one when they are standing and they approch and she with eyes indicate to forgive them he says lets go in. Then she says gorgive them and he says these people who have burned our house never.
 She says again when her mama mami reproch her again and plead she says please forgive them and he says these people never want us to be happy they are not your wellwishers and then says to amma that only this behaviour of Runjhun he dose not like and goes inside the house.

And tat is why he is sarcastic about her being bhaagonwali since its his hard earned money  and effort saved the house and that fixed the electricity too.

That's the reason many of the forumers were kind of frustrated last week and thought she was being unreasonable in taking him for granted in expecting him to forgive the M&Ms as it was too soon after the incidents happened (fire and auction) which caused him to lose everything he had earned. 

Infact I don't think she asks him to forgive them, she asks him to allow them to stay there (not sure if thats the same thing she meant, though).  Also, she hasn't mentioned about herself forgiving them either.  She is just showing concern about where they will go, and worrying about Diamond and Babli.

So they air a BBAT omnibus on Sundays there, is it?  Cool!  Here in the US they show only RMJ and MKKPB on Saturdays, but I would have loved if they had showed 2 1/2 hours of BBAT instead! 😃
Originally posted by dhruvie05

That's the reason many of the forumers were kind of frustrated last week and thought she was being unreasonable in taking him for granted in expecting him to forgive the M&Ms as it was too soon after the incidents happened (fire and auction) which caused him to lose everything he had earned. 

Infact I don't think she asks him to forgive them, she asks him to allow them to stay there (not sure if thats the same thing she meant, though).  Also, she hasn't mentioned about herself forgiving them either.  She is just showing concern about where they will go, and worrying about Diamond and Babli.

So they air a BBAT omnibus on Sundays there, is it?  Cool!  Here in the US they show only RMJ and MKKPB on Saturdays, but I would have loved if they had showed 2 1/2 hours of BBAT instead! 😃

Just to add in reference to 19th september's episode she folded her hands and admitted that he cares for her happiness so much that he sacrificed all his savings and bought the house for Amma back and in the same episode she asked him to let M&M's live in the house. How can she be so neglected towards his emotions? How can she forget about him infront of her M&M's? When Amma and Kukkan were explaining her to take care of Guddu only even then she was arguing with them that how can she compare between the blood relations. If we compare with her attitude Guddu's reaction towards her is justified and now she shpould do all the things to woo him and get his attention and normal behaviour back. 
i agree i saw nothing new there. Even Runjhun running afer Guddu to pacify him not new either. And did they forget the almost SR after the love confession in the ME? So Runjhun seduction scene not new either
Yes, I agree w/u completely.  She has always been the ideal wife even when they were enemies she was taking care of his needs for ex: keeping his clothes ready, cooking him good food, etc.  The only reason I think they are treating this as a new thing is because there are no other creative ideas so they are using the magazine list as an excuse.  I hope all this is leading towards a way for Runjhun to have a new makeover.   I think they need to get rid of her hair piece and let her have her natural look.  She looked drop-dead gorgeous when the series first began with minimal makeup, but now they have changed her look for the worse with such a flat hairdo and a thick layer of sindoor.   I think she looks better w/a longer face instead of the round face that appears because of her hairstyle.  So, I hope all this is leading towards a new makeover.
meine pehli kaha dha na..Runjhun jeise hi ho veise hi Gudduji ko pasand hei!
kisi aur ki sahara ki koyi zaroorath nahi hei...
MD is fooling Runjhun.Gunjun are god made couples their relationship is made in heaven...The Universe is the witness...
"kese mujhe tum milgaye ...
kismath se aya hei..."
Diamond 👍🏼
Edited by Sruthy.L - 12 years ago
I don't understand what is the difference either. 
@Pranganga
I can't understand what's the fuss about her "Pati-seva" but let's not question small mercies, the CVs might give us back Rj with bad hair and mile long "mangal sutra" 😆
RJ is looking cute as she was during her initial phase of her marriage at PN.
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

@Pranganga
I can't understand what's the fuss about her "Pati-seva" but let's not question small mercies, the CVs might give us back Rj with bad hair and mile long "mangal sutra" 😆

I agree..Runjhun is looking really beautiful with the make-over.

I guess the whole point is to gain back Guddu's interest and attention by fully focussing on him and paying a little extra-attention and care to all his needs, with the hope of getting some appreciation or atleast acknowledgement, and this is the whole extent of the ladies' thinking - grooming, food, daily routine 😃
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

@Pranganga

Hi simran,
I just got confused because of kukkan's dialogue on friday's episode where he says his bhabi looks different to him, not his real bhabi.  Because she always did everything she is doing for guddu (that too when their marriage was not on good terms)now.  Later once they started loving each other, its a usual work for her.  

Note: But I have to agree that a difference is felt in runjun in today'[s episode. Her make over.  Now the CVs have put a dialogue which says soon our runjun who is always thinking about others will be back for us.
Dhruvie & Pranganga

Agree with you both.
I still remember all that feeding sessions with "palak paneer"😉.Both her actions and the make over is not so dramatic that they are unrecognisable. May be now her motive to gain G's attention is overt & that seems strange to others? whereas earlier may be it was all subconscious and subtle?

Anyway, IMO she needs a makeover for better show packaging as well as to reflect the change in her social status from being an unpaid servant to owner's wife of PN. I really hope they don't deglamourise RJ soon.If only they can start work on MD and make her lose her garish jewellery!
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago