Originally posted by pressu

episode is good😛
mahadevi is funny😃
precap: awesome no words to say😉
eagerly waiting for monday
please come early😆
Ditto😊
Posted: 12 years ago
As much as I like Runjhun, I'm too sick of her overtly good nature.

Doesn't she realize that she needs to stop worrying about M&Ms? How much proof does she need to sever her ties with them? Will she finally wake up the day they poison Guddu?

The way she was arguing with Amma was irritating.." Arrey amma...khoon ke rishte aise to nahi toot jaate na..." What rishtey?

Damn it...they burnt your and your husband's house. If not yourself, have mercy on your husband. Have a heart...

Poor Guddu ended up losing his 2 new shops and the old house for saving PN.

Originally posted by dhruvie05

I would rather think that Runjhun is in strong denial, you could say even delusional about her mama mamis' nature and her relationship with them.

I hate to repeat myself, but think about all the atrocities that they have done with her before marriage, like abusing her, harrassing her at every opportunity, even trying to poison her Amma.  After marriage also they tried to poison her mind against Guddu, and tried their best to separate them by chasing her, kidnapping her, locking her in that dark shack.  They burnt their house and dreams, mortgaged PN, caused the whole auction..

What more do they have to do to prove that they do not love her or care about her and actually want to harm her and Guddu, that they are totally self-centered and do not care about anyone else but themselves?

I'm sorry but I am really not able to relate to her thoughts and feelings anymore.  God knows I try to.

In fact its all the more reason to finally live her life happily with all her loved ones around her and without her mama mamis' shadows around.  Expecting a closure from them is going to prove expensive and harmful to her.

Runjhun should learn to honour her husband's self-respect, dignity and decisions.  She still looks at PN as her mama mamis house and does not show enough appreciation, gratitude or happiness about the fact that her husband has sacrificed his entire wealth to save it, just for her sake.   If he is trying to keep her away from the evils, its only to protect them from harming her yet again.  Expecting him to forgive them and let them live in the house is unreasonable and unjustified.

She really has to learn to let go-let go of her feelings for her mama mamis, let go of them from her thoughts and life, believe in the people who love her and care about her.  She should learn to appreciate what she has and not lose everything for these worthless people who would walk all over her again, given the slightest opportunity.

Sadly, she might just do that like you mentioned in your last paragraph.  I can actually see all that happening, given Guddu's history of escaping when he can't deal with things anymore.

Dhuruvi05 I like when people do not agree with me😃.

Now to Runjhun and her behavior.
Well how many time do children listen to their parents about what is good for them and what is bad for the. Some 50-50 some 75- 25. I mean if I want to go out with some friends and my parents do not like those friends of mine I find out a way to go with may friends any how.  I am saying it that what we want and what we think is not easy to change just because our parents think so or somebody else dose that.

I remmeber one of my friends told me that she is plannig to marry a man without her parents consent. The reason her parents said no was due to that mans liking to alkohol. She asked me what I thought about it. I said no matter what your parents say I would like her to wait a whaile and then decide. She was under 25. She said its her life and her decision. Today she say to me that she made a mistake, her husband is a alkholick and she livs a misreble life. When we talk that her parents said no and I also said her to wait a while she replies I was young and made the mistake. I did not know what was right or good for me. At that time I was in love I am still in love and all but...

That is what I am trying to say. You will not change the way you behave and I will not change the way I behave because its we who has decided how we want to be. No matter what the others say.

I took up the Symbiosis theory since it is based on interdependence and the behaviour patern is developed on that basis. In Runjhuns case it is Mitho that she has a very strong interdependency. Since it is Mitho who always complimented her that she works well and then made her work double. But that little praise was what she wanted there she was acknowledged. She always did first Mithos bidding then anyone elses. She is taking care of Mitho and Mitho is manipulating her. Runjhun has never ever thought about herself as a person. She was told that she is responsible for all. They still play that card that due to her not doing things or helping them they are having troubles. And she falls for it every time.

What I am talking about is a theory in Psychiatric dysfunctional relationship patterns. I am not talking  just for justification of her behaviour. There is a lot on the subject on the Internet if you or any one else to read it.

And then everything can happen in a soap but we like this one since it has depth and is different from others.

Have you see Sailor Moon? Its a Japanees cartoon serial. Runjhun is like Sailor moon who is always nice even to the bad people whome she comes in contact with only the demons she kills if she cannot change them in a good person. She has that hope of finding good even in the most devilish things.

Nice episode a good cliffhanger for all the BBATIANS. We all be waiting for the Monday to come soon.

Gunjhun glances were lovely. Devan scenes were good too. MD was funny and being RJ's love guru was nice.

The evil 6 as usual not trying for anything or not even accepting their mistake. Hats off to Diamond. Hope that Guddu will take Diamond and Babli back to LN with them.

Needed some happy moments in LN long time there are no happy scenes in LN previously PN wanted to see some dance sequences between Guijhun like the way they were during MD's wedding. 
hi forum member. 
First thought of sharing this in the discussion forum itself.  Later felt of opening it as new topic, so there will more ideas inflowing. It is interesting to see runjun doing so many things to impress guddu.  But i have a doubt.  Pls members clear this for me.  Runjun has been doing her  pathi-seva usually.  What is so new.  She has been making him good food, give him his dresses, etc.  Why is it been shown as something new. Why does kukkan feel it is not his real bhabi.  Except for her new fresh look in the cliff hanger for this week end, I dont understand what is the change that kukkan feels in her.

Please i need ur help to understand what is going on.

agree..she has made him his fav food and took his clothes out..

why take clothes out??...cant he decide what he wants to wear??

if my hubby did that..god forbid...lets not go there..lol...

yes..so whats new??

I think the cvs are stalling and have no new tracks..they cant show guddu/runjhun happy..in their new home..theres no story there...so we have to put up with this bakwas track..😡
Ok, I might be in the minority here but I have enjoyed most of the show even after the challenge track finished.  I will admit that the challenge track is the funniest track out of all the tracks on this show so far & one of the best ones.  The only part that I seriously didn't like much regarding episodes post challenge track were most of the July episodes.  I just hope a lot of people are not refferring to the challenge track as being the good old days of this show because then that just saddens me😭.  At the end of the day, one of the things that this serial portrays is an abusive marriage which I don't mind it portraying.  Not all married couples in real life are all happy & dandy with each other & this show shows how dealing w/your marriage to someone can be the hardest or one of the most hardest things in life.  My parents have gone through phases of abuse in their marriage & they've been married for like 26 years.  Gunjhun like some married couples in real life go through these abusive phases & showing them go through them is showing reality.  I think an interesting thing w/their abusive phases is that all of these phases are different from eachother & I'm not gonna get into this because I'd have a hard time explaining this in words😆.  Seriously, BBAT went the bold route by having the main couple have a more abusive marriage.  Now the reason why I mentioning an abusive marriage is because this how Gunjhun's marriage has been for most of the time they've been married.  I actually don't care as much about how much I see Gunjhun romance eachother or how much I see them fight.  I just want whatever that goes on between them to be executed well.  For example, during the challenge track we saw Gunjhun get into fights but we enjoyed watching their fights.  In fact, some of those fights- they are some of the best episodes of the show.  So for me if the CV's want Gunjhun to have another fight, I say bring it on as long as it's like most of Gunjhun's fights- not stupid & interesting😆.  I like how Runjhun is trying to spice up her marriage- this is another thing that happens in real life when the spark of the marriage is lacking & there are times when people, I'm mainly thinking girls & younger women who turn to magazines for advice.  I think it's cute & funny how amma is so interested in what the magazine is saying about pleasing your pati😆.  Ok, I'm in kinda a talkative mood right now so I'll shut up after one more paragraph😆.            

I think what some people would really like to see on the show is a less serious yet spicy track with or without the  M & M's but when I think of spicy, I think Neelu, Jabbo, & Abhigyaan😆 but I suggest we be patient.  To me BBAT is still the same show I fell in love with & each month of it has a different flavor😆.  A month's episodes will be at least a little bit different than the month previous to it.  Another thing, I feel like some people have pretty high expectations of this show which is understandable.                                     
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

I'm glad that Rj listened to MD's advice.

Thanks CVs for  not turning on the TV to promote shows that shouldn't even be on air.
Got my hopes up, when I saw the police jeep, like to see the M&Ms in prison for stealing from the temple,they could do with some quality time with like minded people serving time; then Bubli &Diamond could move back to LN. I don't mind Diamond roughing out on the streets, feel bad for Bubbli,poor girl,what about her home work?

Monday looks interesting.

Originally posted by edabella

Ok, I might be in the minority here but I have enjoyed most of the show even after the challenge track finished.  I will admit that the challenge track is the funniest track out of all the tracks on this show so far & one of the best ones.  The only part that I seriously didn't like much regarding episodes post challenge track were most of the July episodes.  I just hope a lot of people are not refferring to the challenge track as being the good old days of this show because then that just saddens me😭.  At the end of the day, one of the things that this serial portrays is an abusive marriage which I don't mind it portraying.  Not all married couples in real life are all happy & dandy with each other & this show shows how dealing w/your marriage to someone can be the hardest or one of the most hardest things in life.  My parents have gone through phases of abuse in their marriage & they've been married for like 26 years.  Gunjhun like some married couples in real life go through these abusive phases & showing them go through them is showing reality.  I think an interesting thing out of their abusive phases is that not all of these phases are different from eachother & I'm not gonna get into this because I'd have a hard time explaining this in words😆.  Seriously, BBAT went the bold route by having the main couple have a more abusive marriage.  Now the reason why I mentioning an abusive marriage is because this how Gunjhun's marriage has been for most of the time they've been married.  I actually don't care as much about how much I see Gunjhun romance eachother or how much I see them fight.  I just want whatever that goes on between them to be executed well.  For example, during the challenge track we saw Gunjhun get into fights but we enjoyed watching their fights.  In fact, some of those fights- they are some of the best episodes of the show.  So for me if the CV's want Gunjhun to have another fight, I say bring it on as long as it's like most of Gunjhun's fights- not stupid & interesting😆.  I like how Runjhun is trying to spice up her marriage- this is another thing that happens in real life when the spark of the marriage is lacking & there are times when people, I'm mainly thinking girls & younger women who turn to magazines for advice.  I think it's cute & funny how amma is so interested in what the magazine is saying about pleasing your pati😆.  Ok, I'm in kinda a talkative mood right now so I'll shut up after one more paragraph😆.            

I think what some people would really like to see on the show is a less serious yet spicy track with or without the  M & M's but when I think of spicy, I think Neelu, Jabbo, & Abhigyaan😆 but I suggest we be patient.  To me BBAT is still the same show I fell in love with & each month of it has a different flavor😆.  A month's episodes will be at least a little bit different than the month previous to it.  Another thing, I feel like some people have pretty high expectations of this show which is understandable.                                     

Edabella if you are in minority then I am too in the minority. I fell in love with this serial since it dose not deal with problems and life in superfical way. It has depth and lyers of things in every character. They are not just evil like the motherinlaw in Geeta but they have specific ways how they are evil. Everyone of all the mama mami is different in its evil behaviour.

The charachters can be described with different psychological theories and even their endurances can be based on the prevelent theory of KBT or Mindfullness and such. For me to watch it, is a plesure.

The intresting thin g is that every dialouge has a function later or in coming episodes. It is important to watch it with paitens and think what happened in the days episode. They give hints all the time they show contrast in a very subtel way like Rajju saying that he has always slept with the smell of perfume and is sleeping on the road with smells from the sewer.  That is what I call a change in status. but not in their thinking. Their love of money is so strong that they will not spend that money they have but are ready to sleep on the street.

In the current track they are dealing with a very important part in the married life. Taking things for granted. Runjhun did that with Guddu that he will let the mama mami live in the LN with them. First she wanted him to buy the PN and then forgive the people who burned their home.
For a marriage to work both have to give nurishment in the relationship. Remmeber the song tere mast mast do naine. First Guddu helped Runjhun then let her walk a bit on her own and then he went up and walked with her. When she is trying on her own he is smiling at her effort he likes it and want her to proceed. We are in that fase of their life just now. Guddu is telling Runjhun that he is not ready to be their for her to lean on he wants her to also try to stand on her own. It may be their relationship business endavour or the other related things. This is where Runjhun has to learn to give some to their marriage and their relationship. It is good that she gets help from MD and amma.

One other thing that I find very appealing now is the setup in the LN. Now they have a mordern home. With a common room a proper drwaingroom and a Tv for whole family. Earlier they watched tv in their rooms and Runjhun fixed the house work. Now its good to see Runjhun sitting with Guddu and watching new or any other proggram on tv.

SN... I have to change the Runjhun Profile on face book now since she is watching tv and her liking may change from religious to Shahrukh khan :)
Just to say that on a sunday you (I) watch the whole  weeks episode once again. And lo what I see is that in 19 spet episode Guddu refused Runjhun all the three times when she asked him to forgive her mama mami.
First one when they are standing and they approch and she with eyes indicate to forgive them he says lets go in. Then she says gorgive them and he says these people who have burned our house never.
 She says again when her mama mami reproch her again and plead she says please forgive them and he says these people never want us to be happy they are not your wellwishers and then says to amma that only this behaviour of Runjhun he dose not like and goes inside the house.

And tat is why he is sarcastic about her being bhaagonwali since its his hard earned money  and effort saved the house and that fixed the electricity too.